Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW] AltoBIT Cloud Mining Ethereum [12 month] Contract (Daily Payouts)  (Read 691 times)
BitAlto (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:02:59 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 03:28:01 PM by BitAlto

Hello, fellow investors..

Introducing, AltoBIT...

AltoBIT seeks to revolutionize distributed altcoin cloud mining by uniquely spreading out your cloud mining investment across different popular cloud mining providers.

In this contract,
we allocate mining power from the following providers with your investment.

- OXBTC Ethereum, 33% of your investment
- Genesis Mining Ethereum, 33% ''
- Hashflare Ethereum, 33% ''
- Note: 1% Investment fee

From this contract, we are hoping to accrue 47 Mhash/s across these three providers.
Daily Automated Payment available from these three providers.  

Minimum Investment:0.05 BTC
Maximum Investment (This is our goal): 5 BTC

To invest, send BTC to this address: 1MT2g15aiHYXGfTAcwnmzFCbg43rpsJXzR
NOTE: Investment address must be the same as the daily payments address or else you wont receive your payments. We are not responsible for lost payments..

Happy Investing,
AltoBIT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heroheropi

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:31:56 AM

haha fuck you
BitAlto (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:42:58 AM

I have the payment splitter ready on coinsplit.io as per what I explained above..
https://coinsplit.io/scheme/636/

I am ready to share deets about how much will be invested in each..

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:54:42 AM

What a lame attempt at a scam
fieldswealthy

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:11:23 AM

Where's your website?  Roll Eyes
BitAlto (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:30:24 AM

We have no site..
But, hoping to create one on squarespace though..
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 05:44:36 AM

Your obvious scam is obvious.

One major flaw with this investment... If users are comfortable with sending you ANY amount of BTC to invest in the purchase of mining contracts with the aforementioned sites, I'm sure they'd be comfortable with just purchasing contracts through those sites themselves. Why the hell do they need a middleman that's just going to siphon money off the top of their investment, when they can make their full ROI percentage by applying for an account directly?

BitAlto (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:41:19 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 06:52:12 AM by BitAlto

Sure it may seem obvious for a trained eye who has seen obvious scams.
Believe me, I have seen waay too many scams out here.

This was meant to be a great investment opportunity for those who are willing to invest with small amounts of bitcoin.
Obviously, you can't get the daily profits of 100 mhs of ethereum mining with few mBTCs laying around, can you?
But with many investors with many micro-payments, they collectively can achieve this task, rather easily.

Leveraging small amounts, to unlock the power of large scale cloud mining operations...

It takes only one payment to get access to multiple payment streams from
some of the most popular altcoin and btc cloud mining services out there.
A kind of service that one wouldn't expect from any cloud mining service out there.

Also, this is service is also near-redundant as compared to mining on one site the whole time.
In case, if one cloud mining company fails, defaults, or shuts-down without notice, your still cloud
mining and payouts will still be active since our service will not stop unless there is a lack of profitable
cloud mining companies.

Sound too great?
This is a project in progress, so if you are interested, at-least I'll keep you posted here..

Thanks and Regards,
AltoBit
iefken

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:53:32 AM

Good luck, it seems as if you will need it. With every cloudmining service turning out to be a scam, good luck getting your scam together Wink
BitAlto (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:55:53 AM

Thanks,

apparently people think any/all investor based games in BTCTLK are scams.

and more people here speak of scam/HYIPs/doublers than about Donald Trump's obsession towards his daughter.
^ You know that I have changed tone here, I'm getting tired of this..

I thought you guys were used to taking risks, and be able distinguish between genuine and fake.

I tried not as best as I can not to be fake on my part.
I don't know how else to be more genuine for a simple matter..

If you really don't feel "comfortable" with investing, I beg your rear-end to depart from this page and this category. Thank You

And to those fear-mongerers of lost profits and bits out there, I know that you may have had a tough time with other ponzi schemes, but being judgemental about a service without explicit experience of using the service and then claiming that as a valid argument is an flat-out unacceptable. You don't know how much time I put into this even before coming to BTCTLK..

Sure, you can call me all you want, you guys are just losing out on a great opportunity.

Now with that out of the way,
I encourage people with small bitcoin balances to invest since you can get faster return within 5-6 months

Thanks,
AltoBit
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:55:30 PM

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:33:17 AM

IGNORE THIS THREAD PEOPLE

JUST ANOTHER LAME ATTEMPT AT A SCAM!!!

SUPPORT CRYPTO DON'T DESTROY IT

Halfender

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

SOULcoin

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:49:19 AM

Is it even profitable? 12 months ? How long is the roi? Or is it just another ponzi scam?

BitAlto (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:13:27 AM

It is Halfender..

I have also discussed this as a loan to someone else just a while back but the lender just stopped replying to me..

Here is the link to my loan discussion..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433219

You can see the potential profit from one of my replies..

If you need anymore info please feel free to ask me.

Thanks,
AltoBIT
cecelady

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:13:13 AM

It is Halfender..

I have also discussed this as a loan to someone else just a while back but the lender just stopped replying to me..

Thanks,
AltoBIT

Too much stories dude!
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 08:46:18 AM

It is Halfender..

Thanks,
AltoBIT

The lender stopped replying because he was vetting you, and didn't feel comfortable with offering you the loan. Why? Because he stated exactly the same sentiment that EVERYONE ELSE IS THINKING, which I also stated above.

You failed to mention what skin in the game you will have. If you were to assume that the above cloud mining providers are legitimate (I do not think this is a fair assessment) then there would be no reason why I wouldn't invest my 5 BTC in those contracts myself. I would need to hold possession of those accounts (or an escrow would) so I am already doing all the legwork associated with owning those accounts, so I don't see why I would not want the entire return.

Anyone that has the full amount to lend or invest with you would just take the damn contracts themselves. And anyone that doesn't have the money for it is probably because they don't have anywhere remotely near the 5BTC, so why would they give you a fraction of their hard-earned Bitcoin?

I understand that what you're trying to do is beneficial to all (in your own mind), but there is a huge risk involved that no one is willing to stake. That risk is cloud mining. And if I really have to explain why cloud mining is such a huge risk, then you obviously are not fiscally responsible enough for me to invest in.

The best thing for you to do is to close this thread and move on. The more you argue your point, the more you just show how uneducated you really are about earning Ethereum outside of staking your own ETH. Sorry to be so blunt, but that's the cold hard truth.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: