Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:28:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: earn 0.5 btc  (Read 41143 times)
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:42:12 PM

Earning 0.5 btc isn't easy without investment, you have to invest a little sum to get some profit.
I suggest you start with some good budget and try trading altcoins if you have good experience about this domain.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:15:09 PM

I will earn it from gambling and trading and also from signature campaign, if you can work on it in multiple ways then you can earn it fast.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:32:25 PM

do not expect to get a 0.5BTC month if you are new in this forum, do not have the capital and also do not have skills. because if you expect from a free way, it was really difficult. I only give advice, keep building your account and then join the signature campaign.
But still he has a chance to earn about that amount in one month, yes he can earn about 0.5BTC in one month with faucets.
Yes faucets are slow, but if he cllect a list of all high paying faucets and start working at there daily 10 hours then he  can make 0.5 BTC in one month and after that he can start to learn about trade and can earn better easily with low struggle.

Hire me for your campaign management
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 06:12:17 PM

I will earn it from gambling and trading and also from signature campaign, if you can work on it in multiple ways then you can earn it fast.

Are u sure that new people in bitcoin can earn money from gambling and trading? Signature campagin is okay for newbie. But trading require good skills, gambling require good luck (also skill). So i don't recommend first two ways for newbies.

rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:04:14 PM

i doubt that you can actually earn that much bitcoins with gambling because gambling will always make you lose your money and not win any bigger sums out of that

i think that the best idea would be to just buy it and thats it or participate in a signature campaign with a high rank account that would allow you to make some good money for posting

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Dassi

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:28:02 PM

trading also good way to earn bitcoin but you will need capital of money to do so but if you don't have much capital for trading you can offer your skill such programmer or signature design or anything else on service section

I read in one of the threads that trading can be quite risky. So a newbie going into trading may very well lose money instead of gaining money.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:10:15 PM

Are u sure that new people in bitcoin can earn money from gambling and trading? Signature campagin is okay for newbie. But trading require good skills, gambling require good luck (also skill). So i don't recommend first two ways for newbies.

Its not written anywhere there everytime you will loose, I mean come on different people have different ways of earning, if he can take risk and if he knows that he can win so what's wrong it that?

Majority of people here keep on saying that gambling risky and you will loose everything, I have seen many people who are living only on gambling so how they are able to manage that? Time to think.
kanazawa

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:39:41 PM

if you have a very good knowledge about few things, you can join a good signature campaign... you need to write GOOD things, not crap posts, etc... in the beginning, 'couse, you' won't make lotta profit, but it's the best choice, no doubt, it's safe, it's legal and (the negotiation) it'S just between you, the campaign and the forum... 99% very trustful stuff.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:44:36 PM

if you have a very good knowledge about few things, you can join a good signature campaign... you need to write GOOD things, not crap posts, etc... in the beginning, 'couse, you' won't make lotta profit, but it's the best choice, no doubt, it's safe, it's legal and (the negotiation) it'S just between you, the campaign and the forum... 99% very trustful stuff.

Agreed, best way to earn bitcoin is from signature campaigns, and you will also gain lot of knowledge related to bitcoin by spending time on forum on regular basis.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:45:52 PM

I just saw this, so I will copy to you and you can decide on your own what you will think.
I saw someone commented and I will wait to see answers from the OP. Also I will try to search some other information's about this generator before I try it.
If someone know something about this it would be nice to say it here. I search about it here on forum but I couldn't find nothing, maybe someone else will have more luck or point me in right direction.

http://metabtc.com/threads/make-up-to-0-5-btc-a-day.471/

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:11:04 PM

Can anyone suggest me some ways to earn 0.5btc in one month online...i know it is not possible with faucets..is there any other way
i suggest you to use highest rank member,and join sigature campaign,if you have legendary rank mmeber,just find signature campaign with 0.001 per post,and max post are 100 each week,you will earn 0.1 each week,and 0.4 amonth,its not bad Grin

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
DuddlyDoRight

Activity: 318
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 02:11:23 AM

Can anyone suggest me some ways to earn 0.5btc in one month online...i know it is not possible with faucets..is there any other way
i suggest you to use highest rank member,and join sigature campaign,if you have legendary rank mmeber,just find signature campaign with 0.001 per post,and max post are 100 each week,you will earn 0.1 each week,and 0.4 amonth,its not bad Grin

You'd have to make over 1,600,000 satoshi a day to hit 50,000,000 satoshi a month. Which is $210.00 by the way and does nothing except in third world countries.

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:38:53 AM

lol advised to at least have a legendary member? it was a very long two years and buy prices are very expensive. you yourself still far to reach legendary member. I think trying to find Sr.member account at the auction, it may be able to get a cheaper price.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:53:05 AM

you will only earn 0.5 btc if you gamble and get lucky by winning a jackpot or something . Because offering your skilled services here will not consistently bring you the targeted btc(cashflow)
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:29:33 AM

do not expect to get a 0.5BTC month if you are new in this forum, do not have the capital and also do not have skills. because if you expect from a free way, it was really difficult. I only give advice, keep building your account and then join the signature campaign.
But still he has a chance to earn about that amount in one month, yes he can earn about 0.5BTC in one month with faucets.
Yes faucets are slow, but if he cllect a list of all high paying faucets and start working at there daily 10 hours then he  can make 0.5 BTC in one month and after that he can start to learn about trade and can earn better easily with low struggle.
are u sure?earn about 0.5 btc in one month with faucets?
im not sure because i think the more you do faucets, your time will be wasted. because the result dont deserve the effort  Huh
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 04:49:40 AM

Maybe you cant earn by collecting from other's faucet, but with owning your OWN faucet, perhaps you can, but there's risk tho.

This may help you! Good luck Cheesy https://99bitcoins.com/complete-beginners-guide-make-money-bitcoin-faucet/
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:04:55 AM

It is not possible even if you have a good level of account here and you are posting actively, because even in the campaign that I am in, pays BTC0.32 a month which is the highest paid campaign if you opt for weekly payments and count them monthly all in all...
Better you go for providing some services if you have some extraordinary skills and you may earn that amount easily, just ask them to pay you in BTC or just buy BTC with your real money...

arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 810

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 10:18:01 AM

It is not possible even if you have a good level of account here and you are posting actively, because even in the campaign that I am in, pays BTC0.32 a month which is the highest paid campaign if you opt for weekly payments and count them monthly all in all...
Better you go for providing some services if you have some extraordinary skills and you may earn that amount easily, just ask them to pay you in BTC or just buy BTC with your real money...

Yes by doing sig campaign will i agree you will get good incomehere if you are a high rank account you will surely get 0.5 easily by joining high paying sig campaigns. Or if you have patience you can post and post and wait for your account to be high rank. If you want a shortcut well buy an high rank account here. Also do tradings it gives good return of investment their you cam earn x2,x3 by that but you just need to learn market price movement So you will not lose

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:57:38 AM

Yes by doing sig campaign will i agree you will get good incomehere if you are a high rank account you will surely get 0.5 easily by joining high paying sig campaigns. Or if you have patience you can post and post and wait for your account to be high rank. If you want a shortcut well buy an high rank account here. Also do tradings it gives good return of investment their you cam earn x2,x3 by that but you just need to learn market price movement So you will not lose
Yeah you can join signature campaign and do constructive posts. If your rank is low you can earn a income only below 0.5btc, once your rank increases it is not as much difficult to earn 0.5btc.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:00:06 PM

Only way to start with a Newbie account is to raise your postings and ranks it will take a few months to be able to earn a reasonable amount on the signature campaigns you have here. Then take the money form signature campaign and buy altcoins on the exchanges.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: