Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 02:18:35 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: earn 0.5 btc  (Read 41143 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:40:05 PM

if you have some coding skills or photoshop skills you can earn that much by offering your service in the service section but if you don't have it and with only faucet the possibilities is you need atleast many ref before you can .5 btc from faucets itself.

nah, for having a lot of referrals you still need to do a lot of work, which is not really useful work and in the end a lot of those faucets are not having a decent referral system or they are scamming people by either not paying the referral revenue or paying a lot less of what they should have.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:45:25 AM

if you have some coding skills or photoshop skills you can earn that much by offering your service in the service section but if you don't have it and with only faucet the possibilities is you need atleast many ref before you can .5 btc from faucets itself.

nah, for having a lot of referrals you still need to do a lot of work, which is not really useful work and in the end a lot of those faucets are not having a decent referral system or they are scamming people by either not paying the referral revenue or paying a lot less of what they should have.

Exactly. Getting referrals these days is not easy, because even new members of bitcoin industry are getting bored of small earnings from faucets.
And they are also leaving using all faucets and they just use some of them which pays a little more then usual faucets.
And someone for sure cannot earn 0.5btc from referral commissions of faucets in a short time, even if you have a lot of referrals but still it will take a lot of time to reach that target.
DuddlyDoRight

Activity: 318
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 07:17:38 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2016, 07:29:12 PM by DuddlyDoRight

Exactly. Getting referrals these days is not easy, because even new members of bitcoin industry are getting bored of small earnings from faucets.
And they are also leaving using all faucets and they just use some of them which pays a little more then usual faucets.
And someone for sure cannot earn 0.5btc from referral commissions of faucets in a short time, even if you have a lot of referrals but still it will take a lot of time to reach that target.

The truth is even by the time the first satoshi faucets and games came along the 50,000,1,000,000 satoshis a month they were paying out to players who committed and had the best strategies weren't worth anything. I think that's why there was a flux of those sites in the first place. Users didn't even make 25% of what they were making the site owners through ad revenue, but because most of them don't even know how much 1mBTC is worth they keep feeding the system.. Even with the captchas and random numbers you can closely approximate monthly earnings off averages and means.

If you look at my previous posts in this thread where I suggest approximating earnings you'd see I kind of hint at this. Nothing paying out 'free' satoshis has or had a profit margin.. You'd also lose money cheating using a VPS scheme with or without captcha solving services, but you'll see all kinds of 'bot' and 'hacker' forum-threads across the net suggesting otherwise.

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
Druze

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:53:38 AM

find something that you can sell or complete tasks/services for other people

ingenuity

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:27:29 AM

Can anyone suggest me some ways to earn 0.5btc in one month online...i know it is not possible with faucets..is there any other way
You can earn here in signature campaign read how to make of it and understand how it works or you may try trading, The more Money the more profit
AzibLala007

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:36:48 AM

Can anyone suggest me some ways to earn 0.5btc in one month online...i know it is not possible with faucets..is there any other way

Honestly earning a living online is incredibly difficult.. Unless you possess many skills that are marketable you may find yourself struggling.
Go work in real life, use the earnings to buy BTC, invest the BTC wisely and before you know it your money will be making you money.

Alternatively if you have something to stream I welcome you to come work on my site KLYEMAX.COM - Stream anything and get tipped in BTC.
the site KYLEMAX.com do we first register on that site first or just stream anything. i tried but not streaming any video because no is online. so what do i do now ??
johntred

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:40:59 AM

Honestly earning a living online is incredibly difficult.. Unless you possess many skills that are marketable you may find yourself struggling.
Go work in real life, use the earnings to buy BTC, invest the BTC wisely and before you know it your money will be making you money.

Alternatively if you have something to stream I welcome you to come work on my site KLYEMAX.COM - Stream anything and get tipped in BTC.
the site KYLEMAX.com do we first register on that site first or just stream anything. i tried but not streaming any video because no is online. so what do i do now ??

how much we get paid if we start the streaming from this site ?
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:58:37 AM

You can earn here in signature campaign read how to make of it and understand how it works or you may try trading, The more Money the more profit
To earn from signature campaign you have to hold higher ranks otherwise it will be difficult to earn 0.5 btc, try trading if you have good idea you can earn more amount than expected.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:11:26 AM

how much we get paid if we start the streaming from this site ?
Not much, certainly not worth your time if you are a beginner, you won't get many views right off the bat.
If you are fond of straming you would better start streaming on Twitch you always can get donation in Bitcoin and Paypal if people will like your content.
DuddlyDoRight

Activity: 318
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 02:01:08 AM

Unfortunately this is a lesson you can't teach. I think these people want supplemental or up-start pocket change that's the only reason I really responded. Making even $800.00 a month is a big task in 2016 even with skills like programming. The freelance market is saturated by third-world coders who will eventually get it right for 5% of what a pro or talent charges..

Internet marketing guys who pray on people who think this is real don't even make a living until they build volumes of campaigns..

Myself.. I use to do freelance work until it got too cheap then I started my own things for revenue(that took years to finish in most cases) and basically traded and flipped to supplement. The rate of labor alone to compete making software and solutions in 2016 most people likely won't accomplish.

Things like security research where people make tens of thousands or millions in a matter of months is different. The best talent in that field struggle and it's basically all they do every day..

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 03:46:15 AM

U can easily got it by working in faucets 1 month or you can just working on daily job and than buy it for the real money, and i think second way is better obliviusly.

Abhi9559

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:03:42 AM

U can easily got it by working in faucets 1 month or you can just working on daily job and than buy it for the real money, and i think second way is better obliviusly.
I don't think so faucets can paid 0.5 btc in a month...if U have good skills, U can earn it from trading...U can earn more from trading as U expect...
SanaButt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:19:59 AM

you should use the speculation, in bitcoin forum, most of the add are here, you can earn easily this amount , because i have already do this work. speculation has a lot of bitcoin's members are offering the different thing, you should read it.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:38:10 AM

Are you sure ? Working in faucets for 1 month to earn 0.5 bitcoin, i think it's impossible, even if it happen you will need more time to do the faucets. It's really waste your time.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:00:43 AM

Are you sure ? Working in faucets for 1 month to earn 0.5 bitcoin, i think it's impossible, even if it happen you will need more time to do the faucets. It's really waste your time.

Nah faucet earn 0.5 btc in 1month? Seriously men? Its very very impossible to earn 0.5 a month in faucet even 0.01 its very hard to earn that in faucet you will get old hfaced before you reach in that state and turn. Out you will quit because its so boring. But i suggest do sig campaign. Here in furom if you dont have high rank account then buy so you can earn lot of money here. And also try to do tradiNg it is better way to earn money than hyips sites out there.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

clasifiedads

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:02:29 AM

Nah faucet earn 0.5 btc in 1month? Seriously men? Its very very impossible to earn 0.5 a month in faucet even 0.01 its very hard to earn that in faucet you will get old hfaced before you reach in that state and turn. Out you will quit because its so boring. But i suggest do sig campaign. Here in furom if you dont have high rank account then buy so you can earn lot of money here. And also try to do tradiNg it is better way to earn money than hyips sites out there.

What is faucet?? and how?
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:07:18 AM

to be able to get 0.5 only with faucet quite difficult even if you take 1 month you should get a 0.017 btc estimate of bitcoin per week. it is a very difficult thing whereas I've been trying very hard to work in the faucet. but I just got the most about 0.003 btc. you need a longer time if using the faucet
dreamthim

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:07:44 AM

What is faucet?? and how?
[/quote]

I think faucet is where u go to a site and get the bonus satoshi and then wait for another ours to get it again. And good to find many sites so that u  can get multiple bunoses.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 17059

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 07:14:18 AM

0.5 BTC means 1 million faucet clicks. Most faucets have an hour delay, unless you use a lot of different IP addresses. Only a few faucets pay more than 500 satoshi per claim. Even if you are very busy with it, you won't make 0.5 BTC in a month.

senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:42:26 AM

0.5 BTC means 1 million faucet clicks. Most faucets have an hour delay, unless you use a lot of different IP addresses. Only a few faucets pay more than 500 satoshi per claim. Even if you are very busy with it, you won't make 0.5 BTC in a month.

Yeah i strongly agree wiTh that indulging in faucet is totally a waste of time effor and energy you cannot get money in that in 1 month if you relay on faucet nothing will happen to your earnings better to find another alternative way to earn bitcoin and your in the right forum many ways to earn here post in service section and offer what job can you do and if costumers bait will you get profit with that.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: