Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: earn 0.5 btc  (Read 41143 times)
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:21:09 PM

you can gain at least .1 every month as a signature campaign manager, but must have such experience and a member level.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
jjoorriissjjuuhh

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:22:29 PM

Sell items, and start investing.
Over here the summer is starting so if you are really broke you could always sell bottles of water and exchange the money you get with that for BTC.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:24:45 PM

you can gain at least .1 every month as a signature campaign manager, but must have such experience and a member level.

That's true but we are here talking about the normal users of bitcoins who wants to earn this on regular basis and you can earn it if you have high rank account and if you are enrolled  in best campaign.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:53:41 PM

The chance to be a signature campaign manager is so low because there are some well-experienced managers on this forum. In case of earning 0.1btc/month, joining a signature campaign with higher level (full member and above) is easy imo so no need to be campaign manager if only want to earn 0.1btc/month.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:33:19 AM

I think it's quite small earning for a signature campaign manager, 0.1 for each month. Because i can earn more than 0.1 bitcoin every 2 weeks. and around 0.5 bitcoin for month.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:13:38 AM

With a high ranked account here you can join a high paying signature campaign (if it has a spot, because it's hard to find one...) and make a good profit. You can try to find jobs like advertise services on Twitter, Facebook. You can be paid just for advertise it on your social medias.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Petersen

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:38:42 PM

Buy an account for 0.5 at least hero then set a signature and post as much as the signature allow you, but you won't earn 0.5 that way, you need to trade
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:46:35 PM

With a high ranked account here you can join a high paying signature campaign (if it has a spot, because it's hard to find one...) and make a good profit. You can try to find jobs like advertise services on Twitter, Facebook. You can be paid just for advertise it on your social medias.

Right now its difficult to find any good campaign, but if you have high rank account then you can get accepted so you can join and you can earn that amount over a period of time.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:48:23 PM

Buy an account for 0.5 at least hero then set a signature and post as much as the signature allow you, but you won't earn 0.5 that way, you need to trade

not a good idea to buy a hero member with high prices, you can get a hero member with a cheap price. I've seen some people sell their hero member accounts around 0.25-0.3BTC
Petersen

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:51:07 PM

not a good idea to buy a hero member with high prices, you can get a hero member with a cheap price. I've seen some people sell their hero member accounts around 0.25-0.3BTC
I don't know how much it cost, I just threw 0.5, of course it could cost less
ecommerce

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:48:26 PM

I offer to go to signature campaigns.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:50:19 PM

Right now its difficult to find any good campaign, but if you have high rank account then you can get accepted so you can join and you can earn that amount over a period of time.

Right now only very few campaigns were paying good with limited post count. So as mentioned getting 0.5 bitcoin is really hard with signature campaign. So its better to try other earning methods.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:01:22 PM

Right now only very few campaigns were paying good with limited post count. So as mentioned getting 0.5 bitcoin is really hard with signature campaign. So its better to try other earning methods.

is possible if we have 1-2 accounts with high rank. at least every week you can get 0.1. but you do not have to focus only a signature campaign, trading can help you to get 0.5/month

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
RKen

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:16:57 PM

Do it with the ways that have been mentioned above
A sense of dull is an impediment to getting it all Cheesy
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:58:42 AM

difficult if you do not have any skill, especially also you are a newbie. focus to seek knowledge, so that you will know how to get bitcoin in the future. is currently trying to build up your account reaches the highest rank.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:07:41 AM

difficult if you do not have any skill, especially also you are a newbie. focus to seek knowledge, so that you will know how to get bitcoin in the future. is currently trying to build up your account reaches the highest rank.

Yeah if you have high rank account then you can earn it in few months, and you can also sell your account at higher price if you are in any sort of emergency of money.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:27:50 AM

if you want to buy an account to join the signature campaign, I advice you to buy the full potential member account at a low price, then you build it up to the highest rank. it further shorten the time and not a lot of expenditure.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 12:51:12 PM

if you want to buy an account to join the signature campaign, I advice you to buy the full potential member account at a low price, then you build it up to the highest rank. it further shorten the time and not a lot of expenditure.

Starting with full member is good, but I advice to invest some more and buy higher ranked account as the payouts for higher rank account are more and you can recover your money very soon.
RhodaGila

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:10:44 PM

Do you have the skills? Or maybe a wide range of expertise? Use the skills you can. Search and find here the jobs demanded by the people associated with your expertise with bitcoin payments.
Or if not, you can follow the signature campaign or whatever it is important to produce bitcoin as long as it does not feel bored to do so.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:44:19 PM

Do you have the skills? Or maybe a wide range of expertise? Use the skills you can. Search and find here the jobs demanded by the people associated with your expertise with bitcoin payments.
Or if not, you can follow the signature campaign or whatever it is important to produce bitcoin as long as it does not feel bored to do so.

Signature campaign seems to be the best as you can also gain some knowledge related to bitcoin after spending some time on forum on regular basis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: