Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 11:06:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: earn 0.5 btc  (Read 41143 times)
ZOOM007

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:28:32 AM

Fastest way of acquiring bitcoin is for you to sell your things. If you have digital goods that you think can be sold then you can sell it in here. Also a physical good like an old computer or computer parts can make you some few bucks. You can't really earn that much in a month unless you have some skills to offer then maybe you can find a bitcoin paying job out here.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:24:59 PM

Trade bitcoin to earn that amount faster, as trading is the best way to multiply your coins, but there is also some risk attached with it, so you need to take care of it.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:32:05 PM

Trade bitcoin to earn that amount faster, as trading is the best way to multiply your coins, but there is also some risk attached with it, so you need to take care of it.

I don't think that is a good decision that investing of all that 0.5 btc into trading, much better if you will invest in trading for just a small amount.
And save the remaining money to your bank. Exchange it to fiat and save it.
Why not? if you have a good strategy in the trade. You can get great results with a capital of 0.5BTC.

zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:57:25 PM

I don't think that is a good decision that investing of all that 0.5 btc into trading, much better if you will invest in trading for just a small amount.

If you already know how trading works then you will surely get a big profit. But since we are at beginners and help let's assume that he/she still don't know how it works. He/she can just start maybe half of it and go with the flow with others.
When i'm new in trading i did this and start learning at the same time.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:44:15 PM

If you already know how trading works then you will surely get a big profit. But since we are at beginners and help let's assume that he/she still don't know how it works. He/she can just start maybe half of it and go with the flow with others.
When i'm new in trading i did this and start learning at the same time.

Yeah trading is not recommended at initial  stage as there are high chances that you will loose everything but once you hold knowledge of it you can go for it.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:47:13 PM

Depending on timescales it may be hard to earn 0.5BTC.
You could either buy it, work for it, use giveaways or trade for real life andigital items with it.
You really need great skill in something to earn 0.5BTC quickly.
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:19:05 PM

You could either buy it, work for it, use giveaways or trade for real life andigital items with it.

Agreed, without wide range of skills its difficult to earn that amount on regular basis, and only signature campaign will never allow you  to earn that high amount.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:35:54 PM

Earning 0.5 btc per week is definitely impossible

Really?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1394845.0

Help me sell 1 copy/day and you will get 0.7 BTC/Week

the problem with that would be the approach of selling your product youre offering..

id be open to do it too, but I wouldnt know how to promote it to be honest.

toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:37:38 AM

Agreed, without wide range of skills its difficult to earn that amount on regular basis, and only signature campaign will never allow you  to earn that high amount.

Yes but if you have some capital then you can invest in trading, and if you are good in trading then you can earn that amount on regular basis.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:24:18 PM

Why not? if you have a good strategy in the trade. You can get great results with a capital of 0.5BTC.

To invest that whole amount 0.5 btc is what I'm saying that it is not a good decision to put it all in trading. It is better to invest a portion amount of that 0.5 to trading so that you can maximize your earnings.

If you are already an expert in the trade, or at least have a good knowledge in the trade.
you can make a lot of profit with 0.5 and you should not hesitate to put everything on the trade.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:25:50 PM

Same misleading title again. Why is so hard to put a question mark? lol, I thought you showing us a way to earn 0.5BTC. Getting trolled every where Undecided
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:19:30 PM

Same misleading title again. Why is so hard to put a question mark? lol, I thought you showing us a way to earn 0.5BTC. Getting trolled every where Undecided

He is asking how to earn 0.5 btc, and that can be successfully earned if you are a part of good campaign, you can earn that at least in 6 months time.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:27:10 PM

He is asking how to earn 0.5 btc, and that can be successfully earned if you are a part of good campaign, you can earn that at least in 6 months time.

After reading the post, I realize what he's trying to say.

But I'm talking about the title, lol. It doesn't say "How to earn 0.5BTC?"
bomb

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:45:20 PM

Even I'm a newbie here,but a little research on the internet shows that we can either watch videos for specific amount of time on certain websites, or we can complete tasks or even start gambling though the last one is slightly risky and one can't bet on the bitcoins that we'll get from there.
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:12:58 PM

Even I'm a newbie here,but a little research on the internet shows that we can either watch videos for specific amount of time on certain websites, or we can complete tasks or even start gambling though the last one is slightly risky and one can't bet on the bitcoins that we'll get from there.

watch the video to get bitcoin? it seems only going to spend your time and get a few cents. gambling is still better to try your luck, but with a free way without spending your money.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:39:21 PM

watch the video to get bitcoin? it seems only going to spend your time and get a few cents. gambling is still better to try your luck, but with a free way without spending your money.

Gambling isn't better way to collect BTC as it's so risky method, and easily you can lose your bitcoins instead earning something there, so i suggest staying away from such risky methods.
jerelimZ

Activity: 447

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:05:32 AM

Gambling isn't better way to collect BTC as it's so risky method, and easily you can lose your bitcoins instead earning something there, so i suggest staying away from such risky methods.

If you want to earn it quick and you are willing to take risk then its better to go for trading, its risky too but you always have an opportunity to make some profits with it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

immangrace

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:37:24 AM

There is no easy answer to this, earning money online is hard with all the competition and people wanting the same thing.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:35:27 AM

There is no easy answer to this, earning money online is hard with all the competition and people wanting the same thing.

It is not easy for everyone to earn a good income online, but it is not hard for someone with some special skills and abilities that can lead him towards a good income source.
There are people who are earning enough everyday or every week with their skills, they get tasks to be completed and when they do them they are paid for them.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:50:30 AM

many people are able to get more than 0.5/month. and it was a special person who has a good strategy.
basically you can get 0.5 with capital. if free yes it was a little difficult. but at least you can get it from the signature campaign, although not to touch 0.5

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: