Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:59:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reversable male contraceptive being tested called Vasalgel  (Read 392 times)
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 04:25:52 PM

https://www.parsemusfoundation.org/projects/vasalgel/

You know what the best part is? They accept Bitcoin donations, also, it looks like this isn't some dodgy as fuck thing that somebody is messing around with or is actually quite harmful it looks very legitimate, they're using Bitpay.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 06:02:10 PM

https://www.parsemusfoundation.org/projects/vasalgel/

You know what the best part is? They accept Bitcoin donations, also, it looks like this isn't some dodgy as fuck thing that somebody is messing around with or is actually quite harmful it looks very legitimate, they're using Bitpay.

If anyone is interested I have a non-invasive herbal male contraceptive available for purchase with Bitcoin. It is a plant called Justicia Gendarussa. You simply make tea from it and drink it about an hour before you plan to have intercourse and it will disable the enzyme in your sperm that allows it to burrow thru the outer casing of the egg. The effect is only temporary. Obviously using a condom is recommended regardless, but this could be used as great insurance policy against sperm-jacking welfare queens attempting to enslave you financially against your will with unwanted children. Here is some scientific data supporting its efficacy: http://www.newmalecontraception.org/indonesian-pill-gandarusa/
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 07:57:36 PM

It's real Techshare, don't be a dick Tongue It's pretty much going all around the major news outlets now.

http://www.sciencealert.com/reversible-male-birth-control-just-passed-another-trial-and-could-be-on-sale-within-2-years
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:21:36 PM

i have never understood the purpose behind these things, simple enough to not have sex if you dont want kids

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 04:25:48 AM

It's real Techshare, don't be a dick Tongue It's pretty much going all around the major news outlets now.

http://www.sciencealert.com/reversible-male-birth-control-just-passed-another-trial-and-could-be-on-sale-within-2-years

Why am I being a dick? I didn't say it was not real. To be honest though I would prefer to simply drink some tea rather than have some experimental gel injected into my testicles, but that is just me.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:05:56 PM

i have never understood the purpose behind these things, simple enough to not have sex if you dont want kids

Contraception allows you to have it both ways: you can have sex while avoiding pregnancy.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:22:30 PM

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌