Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOGO CONTEST] - Win 0.02 BTC - Vector & Margin - 16 of April [Winner found]  (Read 3569 times)
FrilledShark (OP)

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 08:13:13 AM

who is the winner  Cheesy
update please  Cheesy
The winner has not been picked yet. Today is the 12 of April, there is still 4 days left.
I have reviewed all logos in the contest and would like to add a third place. There could be a designer doing the last edits to their logo and I would like to run a fair contest and give everybody a chance.
Rewards is now
1: 0.02BTC
2: 0.006BTC
3: 0.004BTC
Rewards for second and third place can be changed (Total is min 0.01BTC)

The "V" is missing, I know it is between the legs of the "M", but I would like both letter to be equal visable.

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiffyroman

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:28:05 PM

I went for a simplistic, professional looking approach with these design.
What I thought about this is that these logos would look good on a dark-colored themed site and bot <-- dark themed sites and bots always look professional when money/asset is the central focus.

The designs go off slick together, but does good individually as well.

I tried it myself with a dark background and I thought it really did look cool.
(never had the chance to edit it a little bit more as I am running out of time, got school work to do)

Edit: How do you fix the image thingy?  Huh
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:53:58 PM

I went for a simplistic, professional looking approach with these design.
What I thought about this is that these logos would look good on a dark-colored themed site and bot <-- dark themed sites and bots always look professional when money/asset is the central focus.

The designs go off slick together, but does good individually as well.

I tried it myself with a dark background and I thought it really did look cool.
(never had the chance to edit it a little bit more as I am running out of time, got school work to do)

Edit: How do you fix the image thingy?  Huh

look nice, but too simple and common  Smiley
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 06:39:07 AM

Well its my second entry

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 07:43:19 AM

Another vector entry:

btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:37:12 AM

i want to participate with this contest, here my first submission, wanna upload more before deadline
thanks in advance

poptok1

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 11:34:16 AM

I would like to introduce you to Marginette
Your best fan:

nicklovesBTC

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:09:30 PM

Not really sure where I was goin with this but thought it was at least original

FrilledShark (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 04:09:17 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 04:28:27 PM by FrilledShark

Not really sure where I was goin with this but thought it was at least original
https://i.imgur.com/zRFOBNg.png
This looks a bit gamer orientated. It is not quite what I want the logo to to show.

I would like to know, if you could make this logo in some other colors?

High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:24:45 PM

@FrilledShark. have u checked my entry for vector. Is it what u were looking for when u said it is taking from the biogical aspect. i am a biotechnologist. the concept which u have mentioned is hard to put in single logo since it is a mechanism which contains both things i.e animals per say.
i am working on margin logo.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
FrilledShark (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 06:38:32 PM

@FrilledShark. have u checked my entry for vector. Is it what u were looking for when u said it is taking from the biogical aspect. i am a biotechnologist. the concept which u have mentioned is hard to put in single logo since it is a mechanism which contains both things i.e animals per say.
It's a nice logo. I like that you have provided more colors to pick from. There is only one thing, what does the circle around the "V" mean?

You don't need to put any symbols or other things into the logo. It was just some information about the assets, to give you something to work from.
Edit: Words

aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:02:45 PM

It's a nice logo. I like that you have provided more colors to pick from. There is only one thing, what does the circle around the "V" mean?

You don't need to put any symbols or other things into the logo. It was just some information about the assets, to give you something to work from.
Edit: Words

The circle around the V is what im trying to put both the things. see talking biologically vector is like a medium where u put ur insert and then transfer it to another organism which then merges with its gene.

The bottom part is the one which is alien and having sticky ends which is about to attach that i.e. in plain words exchange or input new information. That was in my mind when u said biological in logo.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
creativeeditors

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:36:48 PM

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 11:06:27 PM

I see a 0.02BTC contest for a logo? And... Yup, I see 0.02 BTC quality logos.

Sorry, dude, but if you want these designers to spend more time conceptualizing something, you need to offer a bigger bounty. Some of the logos here are good, but you would bring out the big dogs even if you upped your bounty to 0.05 BTC. Just sayin.

Good luck, but as a designer myself, one thing that irks me is that you're asking a hell of a lot from the entrants for only paying 0.02 BTC, mate. That's why I have decided not to enter your contest.

I hope you don't take this as an insult, but more of a criticism. After all, you did enter my world; I'm just telling you how it is to designers like me Smiley

creativeeditors

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:29:40 AM

Sorry, dude, but if you want these designers to spend more time conceptualizing something, you need to offer a bigger bounty. Some of the logos here are good, but you would bring out the big dogs even if you upped your bounty to 0.05 BTC. Just sayin.

Good luck, but as a designer myself, one thing that irks me is that you're asking a hell of a lot from the entrants for only paying 0.02 BTC, mate. That's why I have decided not to enter your contest.

I hope you don't take this as an insult, but more of a criticism. After all, you did enter my world; I'm just telling you how it is to designers like me Smiley

reprimand for contest participants #savedesigner #respectdesigner
FrilledShark (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 04:59:02 AM

If you just read the first page before posting, you would know why I'm only offering 0.02BTC. You would also know, that I am not looking for the best quality logos. If I only get shit logos,  I will still pick a winner.
For a moment I thought you was a Yobit spammer.   Wink

pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:00:00 AM

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
poptok1

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 07:25:56 AM

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 08:11:16 AM

If you just read the first page before posting, you would know why I'm only offering 0.02BTC. You would also know, that I am not looking for the best quality logos. If I only get shit logos,  I will still pick a winner.
For a moment I thought you was a Yobit spammer.   Wink

I did read the first page, which is why I suggested you raise your bounty to just 0.05BTC and not the typical 0.1BTC that everyone else offers. But I think 5% of your total assets is still a low cost to pay for your branding. Most major companies pay up to 15-25% of their budget towards branding. Remember, you're not just buying a logo here, you're setting a brand for your business. This is what people will see moving forward, and will remember your company by.

Anyways, just offering my 2 cents. Like I said, I hope you don't see it as shit-talking, but rather as some criticism for you from a professional.

Cheers!

satria33

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:22:34 AM

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: