Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:35:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn bitcoins for free ! ! !  (Read 736 times)
leen93 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:38:05 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2016, 09:42:06 PM by leen93

OFFERS
green cashbacks are only valid today

UBER
earn 0.01 BTC when you take a UBER ride for the first time with my discount code (15 EURO discount)
ONLY IF YOU NEVER TOOK A UBER BEFORE (UBER TRACKS YOUR PHONE AND IT WILL NOT WORK IF YOU USED UBER BEFORE), BITCOINS WITHIN 1 WEEK (to make sure it really is your first ride), valid all over the world

-> if your ride is under 15 Euros, you don't have to pay anything and get the reward

EXPEDIA
5.5% cashback on expedia when booked through my link in bitcoins (preev.com exchange rate)
PAID OUT AFETR VISITING THE HOTEL/TAKING THE FLIGHT

ZALANDO
15% discount on zalando (on orders over 75 EUR)
+ 2% cashback in BTC 61 days after purchase (to prevent returns) (on all orders)

AMERICA TODAY
15% discount on America Today
+ 3% cashback in BTC 32 days after purchase (to prevent returns) (preev.com exchange rate)

TRAVELBIRD
2% cashback in BTC on travelbird when booked through my link in bitcoins (preev.com exchange rate)
PAID OUT AFTER VISITING THE HOTEL/TAKING THE FLIGHT

BOL.COM
2% cashback in BTC 31 days after purchase (to prevent returns) (preev.com exchange rate)

COOLBLUE
2% cashback in BTC 22 days after purchase (to prevent returns) (preev.com exchange rate)

paid out:

in the waiting period I am willing to send bitcoins to an escrow
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 09:24:01 PM

what is uber? is it works in Asian countries also? or only europe and america?

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:26:33 PM

Try to download the app uber on your smartphone and you know Smiley
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:29:06 PM

OFFERS

UBER
earn 0.005 BTC when you take a UBER ride for the first time with my discount code (15 EURO discount)
ONLY IF YOU NEVER TOOK A UBER BEFORE

ZALANDO
15% discount on zalando (+75 EUR)
+ 0.005 BTC 61 days after purchase (to prevent returns)

These both sound fair for me. Is Uber reward limited to particular European countries? What does the Zalando +75 EUR mean?
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:33:20 PM

OFFERS

UBER
earn 0.005 BTC when you take a UBER ride for the first time with my discount code (15 EURO discount)
ONLY IF YOU NEVER TOOK A UBER BEFORE

ZALANDO
15% discount on zalando (+75 EUR)
+ 0.005 BTC 61 days after purchase (to prevent returns)

These both sound fair for me. Is Uber reward limited to particular European countries? What does the Zalando +75 EUR mean?
The Uber discount code (and my reward) should work all over the EU. I tried it myself in the USA.

The 15% discount is only on orders over 75 EUR
the BTC reward doesn't depend on the purchased amount, I will make the reward flexible in a minute
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:37:10 PM

UBER is a service that works like a taxi but they are your private driver for the length of the drive. Flat rate I believe. It is quite popular service. Kind of like having your own personal limo driver excluding the limo  Wink

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
frankharmon57

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:10:14 PM

Earn bitcoins for free !
what is your title what you meaning.....
for getting some btc you have to spend lots of money....
make us fool!!!!!
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:11:35 PM

Earn bitcoins for free !
what is your title what you meaning.....
for getting some btc you have to spend lots of money....
make us fool!!!!!
you can take an uber for free (max 15 euro) and get bitcoins for me, not spending any cent
you can just do your daily expenses and get some extra bitcoins doing that
etc.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:48:58 PM

ZALANDO
15% discount on zalando (on orders over 75 EUR)
+ 2% cashback in BTC 61 days after purchase (to prevent returns) (on all orders)

AMERICA TODAY
15% discount on America Today
+ 3% cashback in BTC 32 days after purchase (to prevent returns) (preev.com exchange rate)

TRAVELBIRD
2% cashback in BTC on travelbird when booked through my link in bitcoins (preev.com exchange rate)
PAID OUT AFTER VISITING THE HOTEL/TAKING THE FLIGHT

BOL.COM
2% cashback in BTC 31 days after purchase (to prevent returns) (preev.com exchange rate)

COOLBLUE
2% cashback in BTC 22 days after purchase (to prevent returns) (preev.com exchange rate)

paid out:
So one has to wait for days to get cashback from you what is the guarantee that you will pay after such a long period? Are you ready to escrow the funds?

YoonYeonghwa

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:17:54 AM

What is UBER? I live in Australia and still have no idea what UBER is, is it just Europe?

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 03:10:03 AM

What is UBER? I live in Australia and still have no idea what UBER is, is it just Europe?
What is UBER? :-P

What is UBER?
To passengers, Uber is essentially synonymous with taxis, and to drivers, it’s basically a referral service. The Android, iOS and Windows Phone app connects riders with drivers using their phone’s GPS capabilities, letting both parties know one another’s location and removing the question of when the ride will actually arrive. In addition, the tech company also processes all payments involved, charging the passenger’s credit card, taking a cut for itself (which ranges from 5% to 20%), and direct depositing the remaining money into the driver’s account, all in the background and completely cashless.

Depending on availability, Uber also offers several different levels of service. The service’s lowest-cost option, UberX, runs in everyday cars like the Toyota Prius. Uber Black is the company’s original service, costing a bit more but running in high-end town cars with professional drivers. Uber SUV is precisely what it sounds like, charging a premium for a larger vehicle. Uber LUX is the top-of-the-line option, operating in posh rides like Porsche Panameras and BMW 7 series sedans.
Source: http://time.com/3556741/uber/

Life sucks.
coaltin

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:11:00 AM

u posted a reward from a service that 90% of the responders dont know about,OP IMO u may visit travel forums for the same.
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 04:40:02 PM

u posted a reward from a service that 90% of the responders dont know about,OP IMO u may visit travel forums for the same.
as far as I know no site offers cashbacks as high as I do for UBER and EXPEDIA

I am willing to deposit bitcoins to an escrow during the 1/2 month waiting period
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 04:43:23 PM

raised the cashbacks for expedia and uber Cheesy
earn 0.01 BTC without spending anything and going somewhere for free
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:47:40 PM

raised the cashbacks for expedia and uber Cheesy
earn 0.01 BTC without spending anything and going somewhere for free
if this one only works for asian country I'll be glad to do your uber offer but it seems that it is only limited to eu and us
but thank you for sharing this this is free money w/out spending.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:28:51 PM

Isn't having lots of annoying characters in the title against the rules? I'm sure exclamation marks count. It's very annoying.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:42:24 PM

Isn't having lots of annoying characters in the title against the rules? I'm sure exclamation marks count. It's very annoying.
I'm sorry, didn know that, removed them
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: