Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:47:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching for professional MSDN admins seller  (Read 502 times)
Carvilbar (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:17:59 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 12:32:57 AM by Carvilbar

done
Premgen

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:59:08 AM

I need to buy 5-7 monthly from trusted MSDN admins seller, my old seller, sent me junk account and last 10 pieces purchased were banned after 15 days. The first 40 pieces purchased last 2015 still working perfect, he changed the method and only offers 7 days warranty.

Is there any professional seller for MSDN invites?

I can create the admins for my  self but I'm to busy, I will be happy to pay someone who can sell me the admins.

To be honest being invited into msdn admin is VERY easy...
AnyImage

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:34:34 AM

I need to buy 5-7 monthly from trusted MSDN admins seller, my old seller, sent me junk account and last 10 pieces purchased were banned after 15 days. The first 40 pieces purchased last 2015 still working perfect, he changed the method and only offers 7 days warranty.

Is there any professional seller for MSDN invites?

I can create the admins for my  self but I'm to busy, I will be happy to pay someone who can sell me the admins.

To be honest being invited into msdn admin is VERY easy...

can u please guide me towards that
amsterdamse-gracht

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Digital Goods

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:25:07 AM

roseawolf used to be a very trusted admin seller, but i haven't seen one of his posts in a while...
anyway if you find someone, could you be so kind to redirect me to him im in search for a new seller aswell.
kassadin5

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:44:41 AM

i stopped advertising here since i have enough customers, but i can handle what you need
here's the link to the thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1208035.0
add me on skype for more info, ill pm you my skype name
ps, if you look at my trust i got the negative from vod and mexxer who give bad ratings to everybody if they trade in microsoft keys or bizspark admins, mexxer to kill the competition in keys and vod is just a self-righteous asshole
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:01:10 PM

roseawolf used to be a very trusted admin seller, but i haven't seen one of his posts in a while...
anyway if you find someone, could you be so kind to redirect me to him im in search for a new seller aswell.

I was buying from Ro seawolf, I bought around 40 admins from this guy, from 2015, everything perfect, but last february he changed the creation methos and the last 10 admins I bought were banned 5 after 28 days and 5 after 20 days.

Seems he changed the creation method, now he don't want to give me replacements or discount for buying more. This is the reason I'm searching new seller.

But seems this place is very tight, I been scammed twice in 24 hours, even more dangerous than DW markets.... :O

Check your Pm man. I sent you a Pm regarding Msdn accounts.
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:44:58 PM

Still searching someone is able to professionaly sell the admins I need, right now I need 4 and I will purchase 5-7 monthly.

Unfortunatelly there are a lot of  scammers in this business, short minded losers that can only see the little fast scam business instead long therm honest money making in internet. They brain is very little, they prefer scam you 80$ today instead winning 800$ each month, at the end of the day they spend hours lying and inventing histories to win a few dollars, so the will work the same hours but with very little profit and a lot of bad karma,  they can't see the big picture.

There is some professional seller here? ro seawolf, was professional until all his accounts were banned and now don't want to hold responsability and at least offer some discount or some free admins, after buying 50 admins from him last year... ridiculous.

If someone wants to do business, please, contact, only sellers with reputation or scrow, I never been scammed in DW, but been scammed twice here :$

I'm still searching someone is professional and honest, do you think this person exists?

I can provide you working admin accounts dear. I even sent you a Pm but you didn't respond.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: