Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:51:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Selling used GPU rigs and some brand new - Custom Rigs also - Canada & USA  (Read 338 times)
Starsky886 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:20:35 PM

Hello Everyone!

I have 4 used GPU rigs and 4 (or more) brand new for sale.

The 4 used are rigs of 6x470 sapphire reference 4GB. I can provide the full parts list if needed.
They has been bought already built at the end of October 2016.

The brand new has been built by myself at the end of december 2016. Since then, they have been tested to ensure they are fully operational.
They are also rigs of 6x470 4GB.

All my rigs has been tested and they've always been running under controlled temperature and I treat them with a lot of care and they come in a stackable aluminum rack.
I inspect every cables with a voltmeter and with a heat meter to ensure the product is running well.
I can assemble brand new custom rigs for you, just provide me the part list you want and I'll tell you my best price.
NONE of my rigs has been modded/overclocked, I always use the original settings.

Shipping: I ship from Canada and I can also ship to USA or worldwide.

Price: I'm an honest person and I hate to make a lot of profit on people, I prefer Integrity who brings respect and trust.

-For the used one we can negotiate on the price. I've paid 3200$CAN (Around 2400$US) for each of them already built. I'll take any reasonable offers.
-For the brand new, they cost me around 2500-2550$CAN (1850$-1900$US) to build. Plus, I ask a minimal tip of 150$CAN (110$US) for the assembling and the inspection of the rig. We can negotiate this price if you want multiple brand new rigs.

I'm using ONLY brand new parts to build my rigs and I can provide all the proof of purchases and prices.

I can provide pictures, video of the rigs, the proof of purchase, screenshot, etc... just ask me.
We can also talk on skype and I can show you the rig live on camera.
We can use an escrow service if you want to.

I also offer a warranty of 30 days after the purchase of brand new product and a remote support to help you getting the rigs working if anything happen.

Thank you very much for your interest.  
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:27:16 PM

Where are you located? I don't really need assistance or anything but if the price is quite cheaper than sourcing a rig myself... I could pick them up.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Starsky886 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:27:22 AM

Where are you located? I don't really need assistance or anything but if the price is quite cheaper than sourcing a rig myself... I could pick them up.

Quebec, Canada
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: