Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:10:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdsales -- how to find them  (Read 2339 times)
bitcoinrocks (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:51:55 AM

I missed the Lisk and Digix crowdsales.  Is there a good way to find out about crowdsales before they're over?
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:13:04 PM

I missed the Lisk and Digix crowdsales.  Is there a good way to find out about crowdsales before they're over?

How about we create a locked post just for the ongoing ICOs?
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:31:49 PM

Reading the Announcement board is the best what you can do. Look for new coins every few days and you can find out which coin will have a crowdsale and if it's worth to go for it.
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:30:19 AM

Can someone please link me to their archived closed crowdfundings? Were they on Kickstarter or Indiegogo? It is a violation of the policies of these sites to sell an ICO.

I would like to document their violation of the policies.

Someone should start a thread to track all such violations of crowdfunding policies and report them to those sites asap, so as to minimize the damage done to those sites and our altcoin community. If we don't police our own community, then the authorities will be forced to.

bitcoinrocks (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:36:39 AM

I'm surprised no one has created a site for keeping track of these.
x13

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Things are called shit for a reason, dear.

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:43:29 PM

Crowdsales are usually conducted through threads in Marketplace Altcoins section. Another good way - what i usually do - is to follow interesting persons and accounts on Twitter. Twitter is the best medium to increase the chance to detect such crowdsales and ICOs before they are finished.

bitcoinrocks (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:34:51 PM

A lot of noise through either of those channels....
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:37:12 PM

Crowdsales are usually conducted through threads in Marketplace Altcoins section. Another good way - what i usually do - is to follow interesting persons and accounts on Twitter. Twitter is the best medium to increase the chance to detect such crowdsales and ICOs before they are finished.

So any good peeps to follow then ?
Hazelnutter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 01:56:51 PM

A website for submitting your crowdsale, url, and Bitcointalk post sounds like a good idea.

Anyone want to take up that mission?
It should be a pretty easy job, I may look into that.

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
-Greed-

Activity: 910

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:59:10 PM

I created a thread while ago with crowdsales but there was not much interest so I abandoned it.

Hazelnutter

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 02:18:57 PM

Would anyone in here be interested if I were to possibly make a site where ICO owners could add their ICO's to with Website information, social media information, BCT post, and whatnot? I could forsee the idea of adding just two banner ads on the sides and maybe have the option of adding "Featured ICO" if people were to donate to the site in order to keep the site running.

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 02:33:49 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 03:34:48 PM by ICOcountdown.com

Hello everyone due to everyone asking for times and dates for ICO's or crowdsales I have setup a site where you can view times and information.

The website is: http://icocountdown.com

You can email me at:
alex@icocountdown.com to have your ico or crowdsale listed.

I have added timers on the site and data and images. I really hope you all find it cool and it can be a great source for the community!

The first listing on the site is WAVES I'm now searching for more.

If anyone is interested in helping on the site then send me an email.

https://twitter.com/ICOcountdown

Thanks

edit: Edon coin has now been listed!

jrpatking

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:05:50 PM

Nice site. Do you list only the ICOs if people ask to list their's. There are lot of ICOs running at the moment. Why didn't you list those? While listing ICO it is better to add the creative dev for the ICO. Also look into btcpop for any ICO listing there.

GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX 
     LIMITED EDITION
[15 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
]
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 04:20:07 PM

Nice site. Do you list only the ICOs if people ask to list their's. There are lot of ICOs running at the moment. Why didn't you list those? While listing ICO it is better to add the creative dev for the ICO. Also look into btcpop for any ICO listing there.

I will actively list any ICO that is ongoing (will do some due dilligence). I have recently found the elastic project but I need more information on the dates etc. If you send me any requests for ICO's I will list them, it's quite hard to add them because you have to manually check through each thread but if you send me some links I will definately take a look and list them. The biggest problem is not knowing about them so I will need people to contact me. Thanks for your kind words I will try to make the site better every day for the community. I looked at btcpop but it seems like a peer to peer lending site? I can't see any icos on there.

Thanks and my contact info is:

email: alex@icocountdown.com
twitter: https://twitter.com/ICOcountdown/

or you can pm me on the forum Smiley

bitcoinrocks (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:05:15 PM

Nice job.  It would be cool to be able to add an email address to be notified of new listings.
Hazelnutter

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 05:10:11 PM

Another good idea would be to add an option for people to fill out a form with a password and whatnot to have their site and information dynamically added to the site.
Are you interested in selling the domain to me, I have a few ideas for the site that I can get done easily.

Either that or I can make another site and have it be better... I have a lot of ideas.
But I'm not looking for a lot of competition in this niche environment.

ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 09:28:57 AM

Another good idea would be to add an option for people to fill out a form with a password and whatnot to have their site and information dynamically added to the site.
Are you interested in selling the domain to me, I have a few ideas for the site that I can get done easily.

Either that or I can make another site and have it be better... I have a lot of ideas.
But I'm not looking for a lot of competition in this niche environment.

Send me a message if you would like to work something out.

Pietpiraat

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:27:48 AM

I will actively list any ICO that is ongoing (will do some due dilligence). I have recently found the elastic project but I need more information on the dates etc. If you send me any requests for ICO's I will list them, it's quite hard to add them because you have to manually check through each thread but if you send me some links I will definately take a look and list them. The biggest problem is not knowing about them so I will need people to contact me. Thanks for your kind words I will try to make the site better every day for the community. I looked at btcpop but it seems like a peer to peer lending site? I can't see any icos on there.

Thanks and my contact info is:

email: alex@icocountdown.com
twitter: https://twitter.com/ICOcountdown/

or you can pm me on the forum Smiley

I really like the idea but the website is just terrible.
Can you not make it a little more ''user friendly'' something like coinmarketcap design its much more clearly Smiley
mortare

Activity: 765
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 12:48:32 PM

Hello everyone due to everyone asking for times and dates for ICO's or crowdsales I have setup a site where you can view times and information.

The website is: http://icocountdown.com

Nice site, added you on my twitter. Goodluck finding all the ico´s  Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
HelioHash

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

https://twitter.com/HelioHash

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 06:02:16 PM

I missed the Lisk and Digix crowdsales.  Is there a good way to find out about crowdsales before they're over?

Very simple, you only need to enable notification
for new topics in Altcoin announcement section.
(click "notify" in right upper corner here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0 ).

You will get notification for every new Altcoin ann.
right to your email box, so you never miss it again.

vote for delegate heliohash on Ark mainnet.
80% profit sharing with voters every Friday. https://twitter.com/HelioHash
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: