Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinGet - Earn bitcoin with surveys, tasks, and videos  (Read 29703 times)
bitcoinget (OP)

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 08:14:22 PM

its long time I am going to check your site for some earning but every time I have same message that some one already ate all surveys so please check back later can you add some more for every one its really upsetting all

Have you checked out our new "Yacko" survey platform yet?

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:16:37 PM

I entered my bitcoin address and went to the video side to earn some bitcoins by viewing some videos and at that place I saw an option which said 'download mobile app for easy earn' is that your app for bitcoinget site. Please explain about your app. I am interested.
bitcoinget (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 08:20:23 PM

I entered my bitcoin address and went to the video side to earn some bitcoins by viewing some videos and at that place I saw an option which said 'download mobile app for easy earn' is that your app for bitcoinget site. Please explain about your app. I am interested.

Yes, you can earn by downloading mobile apps. You will find more such offers in our "Offers" section.

FLoving

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:24:06 PM

Yes, you can earn by downloading mobile apps. You will find more such offers in our "Offers" section.
I think you did not get me. Actually I am asking that it is your own app for your site to earn on them. I am asking that will we be able to access your site through this app or it is someone else apps for which they will pay us.
bitcoinget (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 08:26:55 PM

I think you did not get me. Actually I am asking that it is your own app for your site to earn on them. I am asking that will we be able to access your site through this app or it is someone else apps for which they will pay us.

We work with Engageme.TV to provide the video content, and Adscend Media to provide offers including mobile downloads, but we are the ones that are paying you. Does that answer your question?

FLoving

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:31:29 PM

We work with Engageme.TV to provide the video content, and Adscend Media to provide offers including mobile downloads, but we are the ones that are paying you. Does that answer your question?
Your answer do not cover my question but still I got what I wanted to know. For app I meant your official app for your site. which I think do not exist and you have offers available for downloading apps of developers. Thats all
bitcoinget (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 08:40:39 PM

Your answer do not cover my question but still I got what I wanted to know. For app I meant your official app for your site. which I think do not exist and you have offers available for downloading apps of developers. Thats all

Yes, we do not have a mobile app if that's what you were asking, but our site is optimized for mobile devices. And yes, the offers allow you to earn by downloading and trying out apps and games from other developers.

FLoving

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:52:57 PM

Yes, we do not have a mobile app if that's what you were asking, but our site is optimized for mobile devices. And yes, the offers allow you to earn by downloading and trying out apps and games from other developers.
The other two problems which I faced is the engageme TV do not show me any video and is showing the following sentence when I click the link:
Code:
Unfortunately we're not able to serve you videos at this time. Please contact csr@engageme.tv if you have any questions.

after that I clicked on vikingr video it started but with that I am unable to find that for how longer I will remain on the video page and I do not see that where will be my earnings from that video.
emse990

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:07:30 AM

@bitcoinget

What has happened to the video's and are they coming back?

Instagc now offers bitcoin payments but i'd rather use you for the videos otherwise i can't use bitcoinget.

Thanks
Cryptoryx

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:13:04 PM

How long have you been running your project guys?
bitvideo

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:37:34 PM

@bitcoinget

Instagc now offers bitcoin payments but i'd rather use you for the videos otherwise i can't use bitcoinget.

Thanks

Time to check out https://bitvideo.club  Grin

We pay instantly and we have no minimum! You can withdraw even at 1 satoshi. Give us a try and you will love it!
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1255

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:34:33 PM

Im only seeing this now, i wasnt aware of this form of earning
Bitcoin. Do you have any further info regarding the rewards.
before i decide to join?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
emse990

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:58:33 PM

Time to check out https://bitvideo.club  Grin

We pay instantly and we have no minimum! You can withdraw even at 1 satoshi. Give us a try and you will love it!

Why do you need to signup with a Email and password?

Legit sites like Bitcoinget  just use your BTC address as your ID and password so you know you'll never be spammed or have your email address sold to harvesters.

If someone is stupid enough to log in with your BTC address then you'll get the money they earn. Smiley
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:52:12 AM

Just head over to: http://www.bitcoinget.com

Our goal was to create the easiest possible experience to get free bitcoins. You just enter your bitcoin address and start earning!

We have plans to add more features and other ways to get bitcoins soon, but we would love you hear your feedback first!

wow free bitcoin earning just watch videos and make a task only
Evinly99

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:51:03 PM

@bitcoinget

Thanks

@bitcoinget

The above was posted on December 3rd and you have been online since it was posted and still not given an explanation about the video's ?

Last Active:    December 23, 2017, 08:22:38 PM
Qeaver33

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:57:55 AM

You're quick to lower the prices when Bitcoin goes up but not very quick to raise them again even when the price of 1BTC has dropped 60%

You get paid 4 times the amount on instagc.com for the exact same surveys and they pay out in Bitcoin.

I'm reluctant to call you a rip off but it's starting to feel that way.  Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: