Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:35:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO & Crowdsale seems to be the new flavour of the month...  (Read 1516 times)
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:37:00 PM

ICO is definitely the time to get in  Smiley
tintumon

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:41:14 PM

Do you mean WAVES project or any project in general?
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:52:06 PM

Amazingly illegal and a great way to get v&

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 10:41:40 PM

Whats your opinions about investing in WAVES?

Are you keeping the signature for free coins just like me, or do you really believe in this project?

I actually plan to buy some, but that's because I know the dev team. I won't be sending my BTC to strangers (!)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

tintumon

Activity: 364

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:55:55 PM

Are you keeping the signature for free coins just like me, or do you really believe in this project?

I actually plan to buy some, but that's because I know the dev team. I won't be sending my BTC to strangers (!)
Thanks for the advice, Nxtblg.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:07:58 PM

Do you mean WAVES project or any project in general?

WAVES is a good one.

There have been spectacular failures put on by nobodies, that's for sure.  Anyone remember VIRAL?  Cheesy
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:24:38 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2016, 02:33:45 AM by Spoetnik

I am not convinced that these are scams from the beginning, rather they are sometimes decent people who realise that they have millions of dollars deposited in their account, and that they are fairly anonymous and can simply up and run.

It must be hard when money is sat their ready to be stolen, not to steal it!  Especially if they start out with the intent of not premining or making a good profit out of their coin. They either end up with a successful coin and no money, or run and take the millions.

I agree to some extent.. if this was 2013/2014 (how i think Gox & Crypty etc went)
But uhh wake up there bud..

Just who in the hell do you think these guy are making the coins these days ?

You all ACTUALLY hang around here and act like each one of these coins are the dev's FIRST coin.  Cheesy

It amuses my god damn balls off how you all sit here and play dumb and never even once think to ask..
HOW MANY COINS HAVE YOU MADE BEFORE ?

NO ONE in crypto has ever asked this ..except for me.
Because i am the only one who is not scammy leaching two faced lying weazle scammer cunt
..looking for BTC profits.

And the truly funny part is i have probably made far more than half you scammy shit coin supporters
AND done it with Integrity instead of resorting to supporting Ponzi schemes for profit.
People who have no skills have no choice but to buy day 1 launch IPO's & cross their fingers they get rich.
They don't know how to do anything else..

SAY......... what ever the fuck you all want
But YOUR hidden secret behind the scenes actions scream loud & clear.

It would be hilarious of most of these self proclaimed "Legit" guys had all their data exposed.
Like lets see how many accounts are tied to you or if YOU launched IPO coins your self
or what coin ANN topics you have been following etc.
If that happened it would be like a crypto-earthquake with sleazy assholes exposed all over!

All we have is 99% of the people acting like innocent little "Crowd-Funding" Angels  Cheesy

And yeah i DO have a problem with ETH or LISK or IOTA or Ripple etc.. they are scam coins.
And no i won't bother explaining why because it's pointless.. you all don't want to hear it..
You just want to hear how much money you made off of buying IPO coins.

PS:
Lovin' the term "speculator" AHHAHAHAH

FUD first & ask questions later™
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:31:40 AM

I am not convinced that these are scams from the beginning

Do you still suck your thumb also  Huh

Are flies just randomly aimlessly flying when they get stuck in the honey.

Are criminals orders-of-magnitude more likely to break into homes that have no security system and especially when they use social networking to know which families are on vacation.

Some people need to get out more and learn about the world.

A criminal mind is always looking for a rationalization within which they can justify the odds of doing unethical and often illegal activities, and try to get away with it. An upstanding person, just doesn't get involved in such things because they are careful not to. There are some hardcore pumpers here who obviously accomplice scammers, and then there are those who are just at edge of falling into the abyss but hopefully won't (e.g. illodin @ Dash).

TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:45:00 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2016, 02:17:53 AM by TPTB_need_war

ICO is definitely the time to get in  Smiley

Best time to get yourself potential jail time in the future when the SEC starts to crack down and GLOBALLY with the cooperation of the G20.

Hope you've hid your identity well because you are promoting illegal unregistered investment securities to USA investors on this forum.

Those who purchased Rimbit via Indiegogo should be demanding a refund from their credit card company now, because the campaign violated Indiegogo's Terms of Service on Prohibited Perks, thus the tokens will now be scorned and worthless.

This $151,806 loss for Indiegogo and huge number of chargebacks jeopardizing their merchant account relationship with the credit card companies, will hopefully incentivize Indiegogo to take legal action against Marcelo Karlsson. Hopefully they will also report him to the SEC so they can hopefully begin an investigation into the investments scams in crypto currency.

I have an inkling this smallish scam may be the one that ignites the fire that brings down the entire ICO altcoin ecosystem.

Edit: the SEC has recently warned about those who are getting involved in these crypto-currency scams and I hope Indiegogo takes the SEC warning seriously.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 11:15:27 PM

Thanks for the advice, Nxtblg.

Glad to. In a time like this, you not only have to do your own due diligence but you also have to master your FOMO.

Also, your regret. One you've got control of your regret, it's not that hard to say "no" and stay out. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

StinkyLover (OP)

Activity: 454

This industry is pure fiction

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:59:40 PM

Just be careful and look out for that sucker punch. This won't go on forever.

I'm shamelessly quoting myself because, for once, I'm actually right!

I've been constantly asking questions about the DAO and the attitude has just been shut up and invest. Forget the offending DAO code, the ETH GUI wallet is bad enough.

Conclusion - Must try harder
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: