Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:39:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] XMR-Monero  (Read 407 times)
XmrWager (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:04:04 PM

Looking to buy XMR I am willing to pay 1.45$ a coin this is straight for the exact amount of XMR that is agreed upon. You pay the block fee this is to do with me paying an extra let's say .04¢ a coin. This make the deal better then the exchange fee on the optional sites you use.

Escrow is also expected as always depending on how much we agree upon and price I will send payment first if you are trusted in my eyes. If escrow is used you pay the escrow fee as well, this is still more profitable then trading on the available exchange's.

1.45$ will be adjusted to the amount in BTC for payment.

Let me know,
XmrWager
M28MmickT

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

BTG CEO

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:53:01 PM

Wouldnt it be easy to buy them at the exchange, poloniex is a good choice.

155UE

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:45:28 AM

current rate of XMR to USD is $1.434 so buying it directly from poloniex will save you some money and it will be more safe for both parties Smiley

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
XmrWager (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:15:01 AM

Yea it would be easy for me as I do but on poloniex, but trying to save everyone money as well with trading fees. As they have a .25 fee just for trading, also there not the most trusted in my eyes. I don't keep a lot in exchanges as we've seen many markets go so called under and people don't get there coins.

Also I like more of the peer 2 peer aspect as that's what keeps the/this forum going. As when we do it in the exchanges it's just money in there pocket for just having the system in place to do it.

But as I said escrow excepted as what I am paying over price would cover the escrow anyway even know the seller is eating the fee essentially.

Or more trusted members I wouldn't have a problem going first with smaller amounts till we gain trust with each other.
XmrWager (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:18:52 AM

Updated price: 1.50$ a coin as of right now will check again later and make adjustments as needed.
XmrWager (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:46:05 AM

Price Update: 1.61$ a coin right now.. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: