Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the banks dont give free money? Why they loan it?  (Read 8772 times)
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:15:10 PM

Loans/mortgages/credit cards u name it banks got it.

None of above is real- just digits in system. Once you agree to loan money are created thanks to you and nobody else.

Banks just type few digits in your account and BAM, loan(thin air) became real money.

Each month you giving away real money/work to payback illusion created by bank.

Credit score-history was created by banks for one reason, to get list of people who are not good for banking business.

Try take loan and don't repay that, what will happen?  Bank will sell debt to some shady debt recovery companys for 1/3 value of loan(thats real interest they would earned if you would repay loan) and new owner will pursuit you for debt. In UK after 6 month time debt is ressel again to another and so on.
Bank have no power to force anyone to do anything against his will. So if you choose to not repay CC or loan they will sell debt and write off rest.

In some cases bank can take you to court to make you bankrupt but it's not easy for them do that, they need customers regardless if good or not.

Just read terminology on bank adverts...deposits 5% EAR , loand 7.4% APR, all that staff is created to mislead.

Biggest robbery? PPI for each product from bank. Loand with PPI cover could cost 1/5 of all loan just for PPI.
Later banks was forced to pay back all and who was to blame? NOBODY> Banks doing shady deals untill are caught red handed.
Biggest crooks are not people who dont pay taxes or hiding revenue to make decent living. Biggest crooks are banks. They doing what they want and they cannot be touch.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:19:49 PM

Loans/mortgages/credit cards u name it banks got it.

None of above is real- just digits in system. Once you agree to loan money are created thanks to you and nobody else.

Banks just type few digits in your account and BAM, loan(thin air) became real money.

Each month you giving away real money/work to payback illusion created by bank.

Credit score-history was created by banks for one reason, to get list of people who are not good for banking business.

Try take loand and don't repay that, what will happen?  Bank will sell debt to some shady debt recovery companys for 1/3 value of loan(thats real interest they would earned if you would repay loan) and new owner will pursuit you for debt. In UK after 6 month time debt is ressel again to another and so on.
Bank have no power to force anyone to do anything against his will. So if you choose to not repay CC or loan they will sell debt and write off rest.

In some cases bank can take you to court to make you bankrupt but it's not easy for them do that, they need customers regardless if good or not.

Theres not much we can do about a system though lol.

All we can do is hope for the love of god people use this coin to lessen our debts or one day be used for something that gives an incredible value so we can all cash out to not need loans lol.

But yeah what youre describing is the US system on how the IRS and treasury which aids back to their bailouts with their federal reserve.

Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:23:30 PM

Banks are scams, yes. Banks are built like that. The system is not broken, it is made that way.
They claim to produce their profit by stock exchange but it's with the loans.

Banks don't give free money because if they do, inflation is at stake. You see, there's the bad and good side of the existence of banks and loans

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:24:36 PM

All we can do is hope for the love of god people use this coin to lessen our debts or one day be used for something that gives an incredible value so we can all cash out to not need loans lol.

As of now, i started live only on btc and my work.
I was forced to do so and as of now feeling better than before. Dont have to be scared that my card wont work because bank frozen account or have some crap failure.

I have full time employment and basically fiat is minimal in my hand. If i need extra just using BTC.

Screw the banks. 2 months now im living without them and it seems its ok.

V for Varoufakis (OP)

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:41:01 PM

Banks are scams, yes. Banks are built like that. The system is not broken, it is made that way.

Banks don't give free money because if they do, inflation is at stake. You see, there's the bad and good side of the existence of banks and loans

No, we have the tax system to avoid inflation. If you pay tax you dont need to payback the loan.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:56:25 AM

Sure loans is trap slavery The biggest shit is that banks are landing not his money
becouse thay dont have money and thay ont have any value thay have created debt money
it is not scam it is terrorism bankers has to be jailed

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:14:57 AM

No, we have the tax system to avoid inflation. If you pay tax you dont need to payback the loan.

Oh. Totally forgot about it. Haha.
Things make sense to me now Cheesy

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:36:36 AM

the same way you do not work for free, everyone here in this world need to be payed if they run a service

also giving money for free would require continuous printing, because there will no more deterrent to how much it will be asked by anyone

No, thats why the tax system invented.

the revenue from taxes is something in comparison with the whole priting scam, they would be lucky if it reach 10%, since many are also evading it
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:50:21 AM

banks are just another business trying to earn money by getting it out of the people who are in need of money. that is the whole purpose of their existence.
before there were mafia and loan sharks with face scars who broke your legs if you didn't pay back now there are banks doing the same thing wearing a nice suit.

....Islam banks, though, give loans without interest.

haha. you wish...
it is 16%-20%

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:33:00 AM

Why would they give it for free if they CAN charge u gross amounts
V for Varoufakis (OP)

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:14:53 AM

It is a very big scam and the professors of economics say nothing about it. People have the right to sue the banks.
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:18:22 AM

I think it's not a scam.
loaning is a kindness. but that makes it malicious is the tax and the time period.  Grin
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:27:51 PM

Loans are not a scam. This is the way the banks and the quick loan companies are making their money. It's a business like any other where you have a shortage of funds and you can't pay your bills for the month so you go and use their service. Like it's up to you if you are gonna get a loan or not they haven't pointed a gun to your head.
That's where you're wrong. Fact is that every penny in the world goes through banks. It means they get interest on absolutely EVERY dollar!
There is nothing you can do about it. You all pay the interest back to banks.
But if banks control every dollar, what can you repay them with? Well with more dollars banks print and lend.

lolgato1

Activity: 793

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:29:54 PM

They have to give out loans with interest it's one of the major ways they actually profit. If they didn't don't be surprised to see money slowly trickling out of your account. So loans make up the bank and pay the bills.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Laosai

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:51:38 PM

They have to give out loans with interest it's one of the major ways they actually profit. If they didn't don't be surprised to see money slowly trickling out of your account. So loans make up the bank and pay the bills.

Yeah but it's not normal to see banks making profit simply because they create all money! That means any profit they make is made through debt of people to banks. That's why the "world is in debt". In debt to banks.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:00:31 PM

I don't see too much of an issue with banks charging a small amount of interest as they need to survive, what I have a problem with is the payday and short term loan companies which have interest levels up in the thousands, these just prey on the poor people who need money quickly and are struggling.
Documan

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:01:08 PM

I wouldn't call it a scam, but robbery yes. It's the way that banks make their living but often this loans are to expensive and unfair forw their clients. Islam banks, though, give loans without interest.

How does Islam banks survive without charging interest? Does it charge a lot of fees to cover their cost?
Laosai

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:02:23 PM

I wouldn't call it a scam, but robbery yes. It's the way that banks make their living but often this loans are to expensive and unfair forw their clients. Islam banks, though, give loans without interest.

How does Islam banks survive without charging interest? Does it charge a lot of fees to cover their cost?

No, they charge the same fees as our banks. In fact, fees are here to cover the costs, interests are plain profits.

Laosai

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:03:20 PM

I don't see too much of an issue with banks charging a small amount of interest as they need to survive, what I have a problem with is the payday and short term loan companies which have interest levels up in the thousands, these just prey on the poor people who need money quickly and are struggling.

Yeah if interests are here to cover the costs no problem with that. But that would make 0.05% interests, not the usual 3%.

WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:57:51 PM

People are sarcastic about this and FYI they do charge interest as well however the interest is very low compared to the other stuff. Im not fond of their religion however they got some X percentage interest tolerant and the banks could charge that, moreover the fees is only to cover their service and get slight profit

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄