Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:02:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED] I'm looking for a very simple 3D model  (Read 782 times)
casascius (OP)
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2013, 10:02:26 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2013, 06:39:41 PM by casascius

I'm looking for a very simple model, I'm offering 3 BTC.

This is what it needs to be of:

Start with this image...

What I want is to 3d-print a plastic version of the mango that can be painted and then affixed as part of a sign.  So...it will still be flat (I'm not seeking a "mango" that can stand on a table)... just a flat thing but where fleshy parts of the mango itself will have simple curvature.  When I think of what the final product ought to look like, I'm thinking of something 3 inches wide, 5 inches tall (roughly the aspect ratio of the mango)... and the thickest part (the middle of the main orange part) might be 8-10mm thick whereas the black part might be 4 mm and have uniform thickness.

I don't need anything with the lettering - just the mango.

I'm wanting the CAD file with all associated rights, in addition to an exported STL.  I don't really know much about creating them, but I have Alibre Design, and would accommodate SolidWorks if my hunch is correct that this is more popular.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
casascius (OP)
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2013, 06:40:30 PM

Offer has been accepted, is now ended, and I have received what I'm looking for.  Thanks!

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: