Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:23:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for blogger that is knowledable enough to explain crypto stuff  (Read 602 times)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 02:41:58 AM

I need a blogger for the p2pcrypt.com website, This blogger should have enough time to post at least a 1 page, 4 paragraph(each paragraph at least 4 sentences) every two weeks.
This blogger should be aware of keywords that would make some authority figures sensitive, for example the blogger should write things like "What good does it do to gain back your privacy from abusive authority figures?" instead of writing things like "What good does it do to keep governments, big phara, corporations, GMO from listening in on your conversations and reselling your data"...
See how I left it up to the reader to attribute abusive authority figures to whom ever they see as abusive, instead of attacking any entity? I can't have my articles being attributed with the website or organization looking like its aimed at attacking something that it isn't.

Need articles on things like, what is encryption/decryption. Why anyone would want it, What it means to gain back our privacy from authority figures that sell your private data privatly, what/why is a web of trust and why is this useful and tons more topics.

I will not discuss payment until at least 2 articles have been accepted and published, please contact me if you are interested here is an example of quality I would like: http://p2pcrypt.com/blog/single_post.php?id=10

You should be able to submit new blogs through openoffice or ms word type of formats anything that I can convert into HTML pretty easily.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: