Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make bitcoin transaction get 3 confirmations faster?  (Read 1557 times)
Towelielie (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:49:27 PM

It won't be possible to get 3 confirms faster, but come on mate, it just takes ~10 minutes to generate a block at current difficulty too, and sometimes miners find 2 - 3 blocks in a matter of minutes, so waiting is the only option you have in the end...

I wouldnt complain if it takes only 10 minutes.
Most of the times I need to wait 1 hour for it to get 3 conf ._.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
razoor

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:12:59 PM

As was mentiond above the best way to do it is to include higher fee than usual (currently 0.0001 BTC).
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:14:44 PM

Its crucial to me to get 3 confirmations fast as I need to get 3 confirmations in order to use that bitcoin. Usually it takes like 30 mins to 1 hour to get 3 confirmations but by that time place where I wanna buy something goes out of stock..

So is there any way to make it go faster? :c

Nope, it not depends on you
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 08:42:14 AM

As was mentiond above the best way to do it is to include higher fee than usual (currently 0.0001 BTC).

For 3 confirmation higher fees are not so needed, you are good with 0.0002 or so , It's up to miners that in how much time they find 3 block usually the average time for once block is 10 minutes (6 blocks per hour) once there are 3 blocks you get 3 confirmations also if you put a little higher fees then normal then your transaction will confirm soon .
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:35:33 AM

It won't be possible to get 3 confirms faster, but come on mate, it just takes ~10 minutes to generate a block at current difficulty too, and sometimes miners find 2 - 3 blocks in a matter of minutes, so waiting is the only option you have in the end...

I wouldnt complain if it takes only 10 minutes.
Most of the times I need to wait 1 hour for it to get 3 conf ._.

Ya it happens that some time when their is delay in confirmation, as some time their are heavy transaction due to that the confirmation gets too much delay, but if you put the transaction fees higher then you chances of getting confirmation high priority.

It was a very good information i got regarding transactions. as i was also facing this problem before but now after giving high transaction fees i am getting my transaction confirmation very fast but even then it takes minimum 20 min to get confirmation but that is ok.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: