Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Private Customer Based BTC Exchange  (Read 329 times)
rafael2000 (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:41:51 AM

I would like to put together a private customer base and eliminate the need for third party escrow and deal with buyers directly. I'll be making myselves available 24 hours a day to sell bitcoins soon to whomever provided they can clear our verification process but we need to know if BTC buyers can deal with the initial check and verification process  or if they find this too invasive. Your feedback is welcomed.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:37:41 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2016, 05:53:32 AM by Alaki

I would like to put together a private customer base and eliminate the need for third party escrow and deal with buyers directly.
I'd not like to discourage you but nobody 'd like to deal (bhy going first) with a member ranked user & if you try to go first with newbies (or scammers) you're likely to get into huge loss.
we need to know if BTC buyers can deal with the initial check and verification process  or if they find this too invasive.
AFAIK, 90% of the bitcoiners (buyers) 'll find this too invasive I'd guess.

P.S.-> BTW, what/which type of verification process you're thinking of?
rafael2000 (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:38:53 PM

I would like to put together a private customer base and eliminate the need for third party escrow and deal with buyers directly.
I'd not like to discourage you but nobody 'd like to deal (bhy going first) with a member ranked user & if you try to go first with newbies (or scammers) you're likely to get into huge loss.
we need to know if BTC buyers can deal with the initial check and verification process  or if they find this too invasive.
AFAIK, 90% of the bitcoiners (buyers) 'll find this too invasive I'd guess.

P.S.-> BTW, what/which type of verification process you're thinking of?

Thanks for your input. To elaborate a bit; the base I'm starting with are customers I've developed a history with from past transactions over the years. For them, I would like to do away with escrow and most if not all are on board with this and no ID check is required from them. The problem comes in when new customers wish to come on board thus the need check and verification. The check/verification will only require a selfie of your state ID or driver's license. I also have access to additional resources if I have to dig a little deeper beyond the selfie.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: