Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:42:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] ROLLING PAPERS, ROLLING MACHINES, CARD GRINDERS  (Read 2540 times)
rollingpaperguy (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 07:18:36 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2013, 06:47:04 PM by rollingpaperguy

edit: **PRICES REDUCED!!!!**

Hey everyone,

I am 'TheRollingPaperGuy', retailer of rolling papers, selling by the box full, and a few individual products such as rolling machines and card grinders.

Today I signed up for a BitMit account --> https://www.bitmit.net/en/user/rollingpapers

**EDIT - NOW A VERIFIED SELLER ON BITMIT - MULTIPLE ORDERS SHIPPED OUT AND CURRENTLY IN ESCROW**

So I will be uploading more products over the next few days, as well as developing my website to accept Bitcoin transfers.

Let me know what brand/size/flavor/etc you like and I will give you a quote. And of course I am willing to ESCROW if you wish.

I look forward to you messages and inquiries on your favorite rolling papers.

-TheRollingPaperGuy

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rollingpaperguy (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 07:31:28 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2013, 07:50:06 AM by rollingpaperguy

For any bitcointalk.org members, let me know and I will give you 10% off your order... just by asking!
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 12:31:53 PM

good to know thanks for the heads up!
EricTyle

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 03:33:38 PM

https://www.bitmit.net/en/item/15652-juicy-jays-flavor-variety-king-size-rolling-papers-box-of-24

I'm sorry. I don't know much about the lengths of papers so is this a joint wrap or a blunt wrap??

rollingpaperguy (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 03:38:57 PM

The Juicy Jays that are currently posted, are King Size Slim. So more on the blunt size, where 'standard' and the 1 1/4 are more the normal cigarette and joint size.

I can also get Juicy Jays in every flavor in the normal 1 1/4 size.

Check out this link for an idea of the size. http://www.cigaretterollingpapers.co.uk/ekmps/shops/starsmokes/resources/Design/rollingpapersizes.png
EricTyle

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 09:06:59 AM

How's the thickness of it? I know that the 1.5s I bought were pretty thin.

rollingpaperguy (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 05:08:11 PM

These are defiantly thicker than Raw, Elements, etc...

If you dont like the product, I am willing to return 100% of your money/BTC.
EricTyle

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 08:03:09 PM

Okay! Smiley I will definitely hit you up when I get the BTC for it then because I like smoking weed from something like a blunt, you know?
And 32 Leaves/pack * 24 packs/box = 768 leaves/box for 40$ which is relatively cheap. Especially for some pretty good papers. Have you personally tried these before? And do you smoke? Would you recommend? Do you guys also sell the mechanical roller for this size?

rollingpaperguy (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 08:42:26 PM

Okay! Smiley I will definitely hit you up when I get the BTC for it then because I like smoking weed from something like a blunt, you know?
And 32 Leaves/pack * 24 packs/box = 768 leaves/box for 40$ which is relatively cheap. Especially for some pretty good papers. Have you personally tried these before? And do you smoke? Would you recommend? Do you guys also sell the mechanical roller for this size?

YES, YES, YES, and YES!!!

While I personally like the Raw 1 1/4 papers because they are nice and thin rice papers, so you dont inhale as much paper, the Juicy Jays are definitely a top seller for flavored papers. While saying that, the Juicy Jays are nothing like a 'blunt wrap' which is usually a tobacco leaf, this is still paper, similar thickness to Zig Zag White's, but just quiet a bit larger. I have standard rollers that will fit the King size papers for sure. Just send me a PM and I can create a new item, or include it into your other purchase on BitMit or direct.

EricTyle

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 01:50:19 PM

Awesome! Just what I need then! I first need to actually get the BTC for it, but when I do I will let you know! Smiley

rollingpaperguy (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 04:45:02 PM

No problem. I am wondering if you tried the 'Juicy Jay Ultra Thins'...You said they were much too thin. I agree, the Juicy Jays on my BitMit page are the normal thickness paper, again, similar to white zig-zags.

Let me know if there are any brands/sizes you are interested in buying!

-RPG
rollingpaperguy (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 06:46:37 PM

**PRICES REDUCED!!!**

https://www.bitmit.net/en/user/rollingpapers
Syndicate

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 07:55:02 PM

Do you have any king size rollers? And have you used them to roll joints or just cigarettes?
rollingpaperguy (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 09:12:26 PM

Yes, I do! I use them quiet a bit! They are not listed, but I have the RAW rollers in standard, 1 1/4, and king size.

They are about $3.50 each...but the shipping is the killer ($10)

I will include one free if you buy a box of papers. Let me know what kind of papers you like, and I will provide you a quote. (Raw, Elements, Juicy Jays, OCB, etc)

I also have CONES if you prefer to not roll anything at all!! Have you seen those before?
rollingpaperguy (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 09:14:07 PM

Do you have any king size rollers? And have you used them to roll joints or just cigarettes?

And sorry...you are reffering to rolling machines right? If you are just talking about king size rolling papers, then of course I have them!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: