Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:38:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tipster Service Idea...  (Read 1874 times)
bitcoinprofit (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:36:59 AM

Many Tipsters are here...many claim to have great returns
I have this krazy thought ... say for example some one has a large bankroll and wants a "paid" tipsters best tips only for 1 year. (90% strike rate = best tip) This person wagers a large percentage of their bankroll each tip say between .35 - 1.0 bitcoin each time.

Here's the catch the tipster only gets paid if the client is in profit at the end of the full year.
This can easily be tracked using an excel spreadsheet.

Then the tipster is paid 1/2 of the profits the client has earned.

Would any of the tipsters here be brave enough to prove their worth using this method?
Its krazy iknow....
Would this be profitable for both parties?
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:42:28 PM

Maybe two weeks and tips have to be with an odd around 2.00 or above.

lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:55:32 PM

Well, problem is one year is too long of period, one month would be more suitable, or maybe even 1-2 weeks. But I also think people that bet that large probably don't need tipsters, i dunno maybe I'm wrong
i think someone has lose much they need a tipsters yes we will not feel confident when follow a tipsters or when followed a bet other person. it depends back to that person needed or not.
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:55:49 PM

OK so two weeks seems to be the magic number.
2 WEEKS ends in profit tipster gets paid 1/2 of roi
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:12:05 PM

Paying half of the profit i wouldn't do that, since i'm the one risking money. 1/4 might work out just saying lol.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:15:34 PM

this is a very good idea in my opinion but i think it needs some small changes.

for example as others mentioned a year is a very long time and trust goes both ways the tipster can give tips and the investors get the profit for a whole year and never pay back anything in the end.

also half the winning is a lot for just receiving tips.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:19:20 PM

Woah 50%   Shocked
Didnt see that at first.
25% max.

NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:42:56 PM

Nice idea, but i don't think someone are brave enough to do that , if they lose only the tipster to blame
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:40:50 PM

Dude I haven't heard of a tipster that would wait an entire year to get paid for his tips haha. Tipsters need to eat too you know. And if they were confident enough in their own tips they would have been betting 1 Bitcoin per bet and would have become millionaires in one month's time. After you have bought a tip it's a done deal.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 04:07:06 PM

It could work for a small duration like this but both the parties are at risk.

Buyer is at risk#1, the tips failed, he loses a lot of money, tipster didn't win anything but didn't lose anything either.

Tipster is at risk#2, the tips worked, brought a good profit for the buyer, buyer refused to pay anything in the end.

The thing is, this whole selling tips is almost like a con, if you're that good with your tips then you don't need to sell them to make a profit. Just bet on them and live happily ever after.

Here's a tip, bet on Kuznetsova @5.1, she might just do another upset like she did already beating Serena (which I did pick btw). GL Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:14:10 PM

Why not give tips and if bettors won that same day get 20% cut with the winnings no obligation to ask fair for both tipster and bettors. Just for a taught because 1year and half would be a long way

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:09:29 PM

Why not give tips and if bettors won that same day get 20% cut with the winnings no obligation to ask fair for both tipster and bettors. Just for a taught because 1year and half would be a long way

This seems reasonable but I would think that the tipster would want a LUMP Sum.

Get all the profit All in one go!
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:14:02 PM

Point is,who will wait for a year for the earnings from tips ? The definition of tips itself is something instant rather than prolonged basis.Also this idea will only work in the long run which is likely impossible because how'd a tipster be sure that the other person won't run away with the profits in the 11th month of the year ?

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:16:51 PM

I am in for 2 weeks or even 1 months with 10% as pay if my tips results winning profit in longer term 2weeks or 1 month.

Been doing this free for 2 months now and my stats are 40 premium tips played, 28 wins, 12 losses. If the investor bets always the same large amount, he should be in profit now and I only would like 10% of their winnings. I am ready more than ever Smiley
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:30:25 PM

It could work for a small duration like this but both the parties are at risk.

Buyer is at risk#1, the tips failed, he loses a lot of money, tipster didn't win anything but didn't lose anything either.

Tipster is at risk#2, the tips worked, brought a good profit for the buyer, buyer refused to pay anything in the end.

The thing is, this whole selling tips is almost like a con, if you're that good with your tips then you don't need to sell them to make a profit. Just bet on them and live happily ever after.

Here's a tip, bet on Kuznetsova @5.1, she might just do another upset like she did already beating Serena (which I did pick btw). GL Smiley

Good call on the Williams match.  Grin Grin Grin Looks like history repeats itself

I like the risks you noted...Escrow accounts are what could solve risk #2

bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:01:18 PM

Woah 50%   Shocked
Didnt see that at first.
25% max.

TERMS & CONDITIONS
Duration: 2 WEEKS Minimum
Conditions:
At the end of the duration Profit must be achieved Positive ROI/UNITS
(more than what initially started with)
Bettor must place all returns from wining tips into a mutual wallet (escrow/third party wallet)
Bettor would select a single wager amount between .15 to 1 btc for each tip for the entire duration.

If conditions are met: Tipster gets paid at 1/4 minimum from the mutual wallet ("POT") where there returns have accumulated.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:18:44 PM

This seems reasonable but I would think that the tipster would want a LUMP Sum.

Get all the profit All in one go!
If you have good skills in predicting premium games we can start with .008 btc then all of your tips for the same day we will try for example if you have 4 games in mind all of them we will bet .0015 then the remaining we will go with parlay 4 all the total winning from that day will be 20/80 not bad to tipster because he doesn't lose anything but with the skills she/he will gain rewards.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:54:51 PM

People that can make money by betting on sports make money by betting on sports.

I came up with a few ways to screw over the other person if I was the "tipster" in this situation without even trying.

Stop paying for picks.
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:50:43 AM

People that can make money by betting on sports make money by betting on sports.

I came up with a few ways to screw over the other person if I was the "tipster" in this situation without even trying.

Stop paying for picks.

i guess in the scenario i'm describing you aren't really paying for picks...its more like a bounty

Example I offer a small reward for anyone who can give positive returns at the end of 2 weeks they will have earned a cut if the condition is met.

As for the trickery you're talking about...i'm not sure any "paid" tipster on this forum would risk their trust or reputation in order to screw a guy over using bogus tips...
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 01:37:48 PM

Stop paying for picks.

i guess in the scenario i'm describing you aren't really paying for picks...its more like a bounty

Example I offer a small reward for anyone who can give positive returns at the end of 2 weeks they will have earned a cut if the condition is met.

As for the trickery you're talking about...i'm not sure any "paid" tipster on this forum would risk their trust or reputation in order to screw a guy over using bogus tips...

Paid tipsters don't have any trust or reputation. They are con men. If they were good at betting they would bet.

All this system does is allow them to bet risk free. If they are down early they can take bigger risks in hopes to get up, and then the bettor is forced to take bets form someone who probably sucks at betting and/or break the contract.

If they are up early they can do the same thing, hoping for a big score, and then complain that they didn't get paid enough when they gave instructions that would lead to being up x but the bettor didn't make all the bets.

If paid tipsters want to get paid for making good picks, they should bet.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: