Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Estate Business) Double your Bitcoins 200% in 7 Days  (Read 1068 times)
perfectprofit (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:52:02 PM

Are you kidding me? How about to provide some details on your "business" in this post. Red Flags all over this.
forgive me if the post above is less clear and because I am still a newbie to find an investor, for details every investor I give 200% saelama 7 days

as someone will believe a person who came now and promises to double your btc in 7 days?

explains right as you do to duplicate these btc in 7 days and I'll remember that running ponzi scheme going to prison
yes I know it is not easy to believe someone, I also know the risks if I deceive you
Okay no problem, I'm used to bully like this. I also understand the business risks

Exactly! There is no risk for you.

So true...!!!

Admin, imo, close the thread and...bye-bye! Cool
No problem you talking like that, which obviously I can to show trust in you and you're all after you and you cooperate with me

Well this is a first, happy ending investment scam... this better be an april fools joke..
if you did not believe me, I could tell my identity. it would be nice if you chat me via email listed above. Where possible and I also publish my document here

Oh, of course i believe you!!!

But i suggest you to believe me too, when i say to you that if you continue this "chat"/ thread/ scam attempt/ whatever, you will be red in zero time. Not in 7 days!!! Shocked

Have a nice time here... Cool
Okay no problem, I'm used to bully like this. I also understand the business risks
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 05:05:51 PM

Prostitution?! Wtf are you going on about? Broken grammar, no "business" but yet 200% return in 7 days. Claim to have documentation but will only provide in a private email conversation and not on the public thread you posted...

Come on now.

opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:01:58 AM

PEOPLE IGNORE THIS THREAD

THIS IS A POOR ATTEMPT AT SOMETHING

SAVE YOUR BTC

SUPPORT CRYPTO DON'T DESTROY IT!!!

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:16:17 PM

entrepreneur in the field of healty Massage are you asking for donation or you are selling your company shares?
You need to clarify this.

Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:38:11 AM

You are seriously one of the worst scammers of all time. And what I mean by worst is you never scammed anyone due to the fact that you suck at deceiving people and selling your business. Just kill yourself.

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
Carror

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:13:18 PM

200% seems a bit far fetched for a weeks time sorry to say.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:24:56 PM

I though the fund will start 10 april 2016 or possibly sooner after collected about $ 500.

For investment plan:
min $ 10
Maximum unlimited

I must have missed this April fool joke  Grin

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:26:48 PM

Just post your business license. If you have a business then you have a license. Otherwise what you have is an idea. 
I actually illegal business because there is an element of the business concept prostitution but many remained. therefore I am confused as to what must show license
The licenses assures investors that there is a legal recourse in case you just decide not to pay. There is absolutely nothing an investor could do right now if you if you walked off with the money. With a business licenses you are legally liable for the investors money and are required to abide by all contracts. If you don't then your assets could be seized and handed over to investors.

I understand that in your case a licenses is not possible. That means you will probably need to provide secured collateral valued higher than the loan. Something an investor could keep if you keep the money.  

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: