Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:00:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity needed.Soccer fans will know better  (Read 908 times)
paysafecardbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 02:32:06 PM

Hello everyone.I didnt earned my first bitcoin here yet..but i have a story to tell.And no, i`m not looking for money for me(this is what might look like counting my 11 posts..12 with this one).
I love soccer, and i`m a big fan of FARUL Constanta , a team from Romania.Well my dream is to buy the club oneday..but its almost impossible. Anyway, there is a good soccer player wich is only 16 years old and he lives 50km away from the soccer club...but he manages to go and train himself. He is one of the best players(left side defender). His problem is...he is poor, his family cant support him, and i want to buy him some equipment like: soccer boots, a trainning, some clothes. IF anyone is looking do donate for this any dollar would be appreciated. YES, i can take the bad comments aswell.But if i reach my goals, i`ll post here proofs of everything i bought for him and also pictures with him and the stuff i buyed for him(he doesnt even imagine that i try to do this).
This is the wallet where you can donate. Who knows maybe in time your donation will help you somehow .

1MH8ior2ERF4sv2CLRsXm3WkBfp8eJLhET

And i also sell my signature, so...the money will go for him anyway. Or if anyone has some new equipment that want to get ridd off..we can talk. I`m against Modern Football.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2013, 03:28:15 PM

Hello everyone.I didnt earned my first bitcoin here yet..but i have a story to tell.And no, i`m not looking for money for me(this is what might look like counting my 11 posts..12 with this one).
I love soccer, and i`m a big fan of FARUL Constanta , a team from Romania.Well my dream is to buy the club oneday..but its almost impossible. Anyway, there is a good soccer player wich is only 16 years old and he lives 50km away from the soccer club...but he manages to go and train himself. He is one of the best players(left side defender). His problem is...he is poor, his family cant support him, and i want to buy him some equipment like: soccer boots, a trainning, some clothes. IF anyone is looking do donate for this any dollar would be appreciated. YES, i can take the bad comments aswell.But if i reach my goals, i`ll post here proofs of everything i bought for him and also pictures with him and the stuff i buyed for him(he doesnt even imagine that i try to do this).
This is the wallet where you can donate. Who knows maybe in time your donation will help you somehow .

And i also sell my signature, so...the money will go for him anyway. Or if anyone has some new equipment that want to get ridd off..we can talk. I`m against Modern Football.

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! This has all the elements of being legit, therefore I support it. I have a friend who's goin' be opening up a hookah lounge soon, and I'm pretty sure I can get him to donate a small percentage of his profits to support this noble cause. Also, I have another friend who's opening up a theatre in Illinois, and I believe I can get him to do the same. And, I just remember that I have another friend, maybe he's the same one I mention first above, who operates a private Bitcoin Bank. I'll contact him to make sure he throws some of the excess profit your way.
paysafecardbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 04:33:50 PM

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! This has all the elements of being legit, therefore I support it. I have a friend who's goin' be opening up a hookah lounge soon, and I'm pretty sure I can get him to donate a small percentage of his profits to support this noble cause. Also, I have another friend who's opening up a theatre in Illinois, and I believe I can get him to do the same. And, I just remember that I have another friend, maybe he's the same one I mention first above, who operates a private Bitcoin Bank. I'll contact him to make sure he throws some of the excess profit your way.

WOW this would be amazing! until now i didnt received any donations not even 0,0001 Smiley but the post is new. As i said proofs will come, and the guy might be a good player in the future. My favourite team btw...its in 2nd division on the last place ...but this is just because a gipsy bought the club and it destroys it step by step.We had a good team in the past. Here is a video of the supporters of the team. Now on the stadyum you wont see more than 100 people because of the owner that keeps people away for the club. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE7MqT-cIOk
Anyway man. Its great to see that people really care about a 16 years old little soccer player from Romania 2nd division. I`m shocked ...but i said its ok to give it a try. Thanks again!I`ll make sure to make also a video once the kid will get his stuff and say thanks to everyone that helped!
paysafecardbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 05:01:56 PM

Total Transactions   1   

Total Received   0.001 BTC
Smiley It seems someone made a donation
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2013, 07:22:46 PM

WOW this would be amazing! until now i didnt received any donations not even 0,0001 Smiley but the post is new. As i said proofs will come, and the guy might be a good player in the future. My favourite team btw...its in 2nd division on the last place ...but this is just because a gipsy bought the club and it destroys it step by step.We had a good team in the past. Here is a video of the supporters of the team. Now on the stadyum you wont see more than 100 people because of the owner that keeps people away for the club. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE7MqT-cIOk
Anyway man. Its great to see that people really care about a 16 years old little soccer player from Romania 2nd division. I`m shocked ...but i said its ok to give it a try. Thanks again!I`ll make sure to make also a video once the kid will get his stuff and say thanks to everyone that helped!

I'm in a quoting mood!  Grin
paysafecardbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 09:14:54 PM

Thanks again!I`ll make sure to make also a video once the kid will get his stuff and say thanks to everyone that helped!

Maybe you could make a video of him playing soccer before you ask for donations?

If I was going to ask strangers for money, I would do it like this.

Video the kid playing soccer.
Video myself interviewing the kid in his home. Have him talk about his soccer dreams. Make sure to get lots of footage of the home.
Share a meal on video to show how poor his family is, yet they are kind enough to share what little they do have.
Video him on the way to practice 50km away.
Video myself telling the family that I am going to ask for donations in Bitcoin to help with his training.

Post video and ask for donations.

You need to tug at our heartstrings. Anyone can write a sob story. When "Feed the Children" asks me for money, they show footage of kids with distended stomachs and flies crawling on their faces. When the "Humane Society" asks me for money, they show footage of animals in cages with ribs sticking out and various wounds all over them.

If you really want to help the kid, show us. Put some effort into making it personal. We need to feel empathy.

If you want to get a few more .0001 donations, keep doing what you are doing.

This post isn't meant to be harsh, even if it seems like it. I'm trying to help you achieve your goal. This forum has seen plenty of sob stories and very little proof that any of it is true, so you are going to need to step up your game if you really want to help the kid.

Good point of view, and thanks for the reply. I like to make surprises.That practice with filming everything would probably cost enough to buy him what he needs so there is no good reason to spend time and money for that.The thing is i`m new here and everything i`ll post will sound fishy ...so i`d wait till i get 3-4000 messages to give it another try(in case i`ll feel into helping someone else). Also filming all that stuff will make him feel as a begger for like 200$(some of the people with money spend this on candies in a single day).
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2013, 09:25:10 PM

Which one is he?

Defenders: Alexandru Popovici, Dumitru Antonescu, Constantin Mareş, Dumitru Nistor, Surian Borali, Iosif Vigu, Ion Moldovan, Cristian Petcu, Cristian Abăluţă, Gabriel Vochin, Valeriu Răchită, Gheorghe Barbu, Cristian Şchiopu, Cosmin Paşcovici, Marin Vătavu, Aristide Cioabă, Marian Dinu, Daniel Constantin Ghişan, Mihai Matei, Cosmin Mocanu.
paysafecardbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 10:04:11 PM

Which one is he?

Defenders: Alexandru Popovici, Dumitru Antonescu, Constantin Mareş, Dumitru Nistor, Surian Borali, Iosif Vigu, Ion Moldovan, Cristian Petcu, Cristian Abăluţă, Gabriel Vochin, Valeriu Răchită, Gheorghe Barbu, Cristian Şchiopu, Cosmin Paşcovici, Marin Vătavu, Aristide Cioabă, Marian Dinu, Daniel Constantin Ghişan, Mihai Matei, Cosmin Mocanu.
None...i dont know where you got this team from ....but not all the players are from the soccer team here are staff members, ex presidents, some ex plaiers...etc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: