Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Data Entry/Captha Work at 0.00015 BTC (15000 SAT) for 1 Captha  (Read 9693 times)
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:41:40 AM

Yes please all member stop the works until the funds escrowed
I am so worry about the payment, i am afraid he won't paid our works, time and energy
Acehigh562

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:46:55 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2016, 06:57:28 AM by Acehigh562

Seems Op so strange he say and update rates on 50000Ssat and now lowered again on 10000sat
I am so worry with our payment, the best deal is escrow the funds

Yes, but he update to 50k sats 2 hours before. Just now noticed that he changed to 10k sats. I don't know what's in his mind? Since there is no any promising updates and also he is not showing any payments.

i knew i wasnt tripping if u read my comment i was just saying the same thing but no one reply to it but i did the math wrong tho i though we was making 210 dollars per 9 hrs of work its really 21 dollars i already edit the qoute tho

Lol, you're dreaming too much. Stop dreaming, Start living. He simply updates your entries for the past 3 hours. let's see if he pays or not. Already some of us spent loads of time for him.

Hey if you ant dreaming than you ant living lol but naw 21 dollars seem reasonable for someone to pay now if it was 210 than we all got a problem. We are in this together tho hopefully he keep his word no one hit 100 yet or close to it i see some one on the list with 55 im at 26 well i usually give everyone the benefit of the doubt i just cant imagine someone doing somebody wrong like that and be able to sleep at night but i know there out there scammers everywhere but i believe in karma so imma keep on working
jon1994

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:24:52 AM

do you still need worker?
if yes, please add me!

my btc address is 1KDUox5aR34ALJBock7BXXsNqGzmJEiKhM
hananl1styo

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Translator English to Indonesian Language

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:33:58 AM

please update the spread sheet!

thanks
mishra1994u

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:41:53 AM

i am interested in this plss pm me..i can give alot of time
Sweetbtc (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:54:55 AM

I am so worry about the payment, i am afraid he won't paid our works, time and energy

Its hurts when you see posts like this. When i am updating the sheet timely and not cheating,  No one can say that they have done more Captha and sheet showing less. The Rates on main sheet not updated because of the reason still the Site is not fully responsive. and its sometimes don't give the result (stuck on try again etc)..have to check with the site
 whats going on..

To remove all the doubts, i am paying  with NO MINIMUM at 0.0001 per captha CURRENTLY, so that you may believe i Pay.

If you want to revive your payment, just reply here you need payout and i Pay you and reset your balance to Zero.

Update the stats sheets later please ..busy now little

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
jrpatking

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:00:02 AM

Its hurts when you see posts like this. When i am updating the sheet timely and not cheating,  No one can say that they have done more Captha and sheet showing less. The Rates on main sheet not updated because of the reason still the Site is not fully responsive. and its sometimes don't give the result (stuck on try again etc)..have to check with the site
 whats going on..

To remove all the doubts, i am paying  with NO MINIMUM at 0.0001 per captha CURRENTLY, so that you may believe i Pay.

If you want to revive your payment, just reply here you need payout and i Pay you and reset your balance to Zero.

Okay. To be clear, you're not going to pay 0.0005 per captcha. You will only pay 0.0001 per captcha. Right? All things are working fine regarding the captcha entry. No issues of "Please try again" error. Why do you need to reset the balance to 0. You must show the total number of entries, paid entries, unpaid entries in the spreadsheet as long as you get work here.

GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX 
     LIMITED EDITION
[15 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
]
rozee
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:04:07 AM

Its hurts when you see posts like this. When i am updating the sheet timely and not cheating,  No one can say that they have done more Captha and sheet showing less. The Rates on main sheet not updated because of the reason still the Site is not fully responsive. and its sometimes don't give the result (stuck on try again etc)..have to check with the site
 whats going on..

To remove all the doubts, i am paying  with NO MINIMUM at 0.0001 per captha CURRENTLY, so that you may believe i Pay.

I think the site fully responsive and no problem
Why now every captcha only 0.0001 btc
if you cant pay 0.0005 you shouldnt say to pay that amount so dissapointing
Sweetbtc (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:12:16 AM

Its hurts when you see posts like this. When i am updating the sheet timely and not cheating,  No one can say that they have done more Captha and sheet showing less. The Rates on main sheet not updated because of the reason still the Site is not fully responsive. and its sometimes don't give the result (stuck on try again etc)..have to check with the site
 whats going on..

To remove all the doubts, i am paying  with NO MINIMUM at 0.0001 per captha CURRENTLY, so that you may believe i Pay.

Okay. To be clear, you're not going to pay 0.0005 per captcha. You will only pay 0.0001 per captcha. Right? All things are working fine regarding the captcha entry. No issues of "Please try again" error. Why do you need to reset the balance to 0. You must show the total number of entries, paid entries, unpaid entries in the spreadsheet as long as you get work here.

Yes Currently at 0.0001 Captha.

Since there is no minimum payout, its easy for me to just pay the enteries and reset the captha again to zero. It does not make any differnce i guess if you are paid on your capthas...

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:13:11 AM

I am really interested in this work. I want to do it. but not with Op's address. I will claim raiblocks.net with my own faucet and make 20000 mrai every day. will you pay me if I work like this and send all mrai to your wallet?
Acehigh562

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:13:17 AM

whats going on..

I can understand why that can upset you but you gotta understand the situation just do you part and everything wouldnt mean anything and im pretty sure who ever doubted u will apologize for it and yeah we was promise 50000 captchas not 10000 wats going on with that
hananl1styo

Activity: 504

Translator English to Indonesian Language

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:15:59 AM

whats going on..

Since there is no minimum payout, its easy for me to just pay the enteries and reset the captha again to zero. It does not make any differnce i guess if you are paid on your capthas...

can you increase reward, maybe 0.00025 btc!

too low if reward only 0.0001 btc
thanks
jrpatking

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:17:06 AM

whats going on..

Before you announce 0.0005 per captcha and there were only 5 entries in the spreadsheet and no one from that 5 did start work for you. After you announce 0.0005 per captcha, you get all these people and now you have loads of MRAI. Now, you're saying reasons and other means to lower the price. Remember, this is not to hurt you, but you did the same for all your workers.

LIMITED EDITION
]
rozee
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:18:47 AM

If the rates 10000 sat maybe better we claim mrai for ourself
On marketplace altcoin section the price 1mrai upto 200 sat
so one captcha is worth 200 x 0.000002 : 0.0004 btc
Acehigh562

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:21:39 AM

whats going on..

Before you announce 0.0005 per captcha and there were only 5 entries in the spreadsheet and no one from that 5 did start work for you. After you announce 0.0005 per captcha, you get all these people and now you have loads of MRAI. Now, you're saying reasons and other means to lower the price. Remember, this is not to hurt you, but you did the same for all your workers.

Yeah this is unexceptable 50000 and 10000 is a big difference we was promise 50000 satoshi im sorry but this is not right payment should be what was told 
jrpatking

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:26:58 AM

whats going on..

Yeah this is unexceptable 50000 and 10000 is a big difference we was promise 50000 satoshi im sorry but this is not right payment should be what was told  

Did you forget to post from what account. I think you mistakenly posted from your alt account. Check and ensure that.

LIMITED EDITION
]
hexz

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:27:46 AM

Before we start this job you said 0.0005 per captcha, I've done 105 or so. I demand 0.05 btc for that. If you pay me 0.01 I will consider this as scam and give you karma. We're not idiots here, just to be clear. Thanks
Acehigh562

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:33:19 AM

Before we start this job you said 0.0005 per captcha, I've done 105 or so. I demand 0.05 btc for that. If you pay me 0.01 I will consider this as scam and give you karma. We're not idiots here, just to be clear. Thanks

I agree come on OP dont let us down please keep your word its the right thing to do buddy and what happen to updating the spreadsheet in an hour
mirana12345

Activity: 630

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:10:19 AM

I tried the site and to claim the 200 mrai, but it seams that the time between claims isn't 60, but rather 240 seconds..
It would take a lot of time to do 100 claims that are requested in a batch.
Acehigh562

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:14:23 AM

I see that you just updated the spreadsheet im at 52 but you got me at 40
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: