Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:01:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Data Entry/Captha Work at 0.00015 BTC (15000 SAT) for 1 Captha  (Read 9693 times)
West man

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:57:59 PM

Sorry i was busy in trying to bring the faucet up. It will be up in few hours from now and i will increase the  Rate per captha. Wink

What?  That statement doesn't make any sense.  Do you own the faucet?  Because that's the offical one the dev created from my understanding.  If it was yours why would you be paying people to use it?

This whole thing is looking very sketchy and I have a feeling most people won't get paid.
There are plenty of other people that were offering to pay you to do this sort of work for them.
So if he seems sketchy to you go with someone else.
They are offering to sell the mrai themselves but some people don't want the hassle to do this, so they rather get someone else to do it for them and pay them btc directly. Sure they are being had but some people just can't be bothered with trades.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:53:57 PM

There are plenty of other people that were offering to pay you to do this sort of work for them.
So if he seems sketchy to you go with someone else.
They are offering to sell the mrai themselves but some people don't want the hassle to do this, so they rather get someone else to do it for them and pay them btc directly. Sure they are being had but some people just can't be bothered with trades.

I realize all of that, I'm just wondering what's the point of lying about owning the faucet?  All I'm saying is that if you lie about for whatever reason, then it isn't too much of a further reach to assume there will be lies about payments being made.
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:02:40 PM

İf he will not pay for your all hard work, I will see so many people here just only complaning  Grin
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:46:28 PM

Faucet is not working.

OP has stated it in his previous comment, that it will be up by friday (Which is today).
If it's still not working, give him some time to solve the issue.

Yes sorry, it just seems a bit suspicious this whole thread.
I just hope it's paying. Sad
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:25:18 PM

Crediting yourself as the owner is much more worse than not paying anyone, this guy is a fucktard.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:03:34 AM

Faucet is not working.

OP has stated it in his previous comment, that it will be up by friday (Which is today).
If it's still not working, give him some time to solve the issue.

Yes sorry, it just seems a bit suspicious this whole thread.
I just hope it's paying. Sad

I hope it's paying also. When this will be started again?
I cant see any timeline ?
Brightt202

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:14:07 AM

I am interested in your offer is your offer is continue yet please send me details
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 05:57:50 AM

Hi All,

Sorry i was busy in trying to bring the faucet up. It will be up in few hours from now and i will increase the  Rate per captha. Wink

what do you mean by this? are you saying that you are the owner and controller of the raiblock faucet?
he is a fake person everyone. he is hiring people to spam the raiblock faucet and claiming that he is owner of the faucet.
what the f...k!!!

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
hakanbalta577

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:02:24 AM

Also I can see there are so many new member try to join this job. I guess all of them are same person. Because of our messages, I guess, he is trying to advise and advertise his scam job.
Yeah there is an alcoin faucet but it is not online now because there will be some improvement. Don't trust this man. He is not paying and will not pay
imamzhone

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:22:45 AM

is this available for me..?
hexz

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:36:52 AM

I'm the first one who solved 100 captchas in this "biggest captcha work ever" of his 6 days ago and still no payment. When I requested a payout he insist and told me to solve more

No, You can keep on working and wait for price increase.

I am considering on price increase but you have to wait a little.

For those who need payout at this rate 0.001  , should can request for payout.

Keep on working

For Payment i have made a few payments before

As far as I can recall, he only made a single payment to Acehigh562 and the payment is only 1/5 of the deal. That can't be even considered as one successful payment. Don't be fooled by his increased payouts because he'll just simply delete his posts and lower the price. To those who still apply for this job, backread first.

I recommend to apply here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1385605.0 I made $60 worth of btc now and still counting.
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:41:34 AM

I'm the first one who solved 100 captchas in this "biggest captcha work ever" of his 6 days ago and still no payment. When I requested a payout he insist and told me to solve more

For those who need payout at this rate 0.001  , should can request for payout.

Keep on working

As far as I can recall, he only made a single payment to Acehigh562 and the payment is only 1/5 of the deal. That can't be even considered as one successful payment. Don't be fooled by his increased payouts because he'll just simply delete his posts and lower the price. To those who still apply for this job, backread first.

I recommend to apply here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1385605.0 I made $60 worth of btc now and still counting.

This is because https://raiblocks.net faucet is down for so many day and people can't able to get coins and not able to make payment
hexz

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:49:07 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 10:21:36 AM by hexz

For those who need payout at this rate 0.001  , should can request for payout.

Keep on working

This is because https://raiblocks.net faucet is down for so many day and people can't able to get coins and not able to make payment

Do you receive payment? You're not even in the spreadsheet and still backup this scammer, even when the faucet is up back then he's not paying. Maybe you're the main account of sweetbtc
hakanbalta577

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:52:36 AM

people are wanting their before claims. they couldn't get any payment. it is not about faucet's down time period.

all people don't trust this man. he will not pay.
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:53:56 AM

For those who need payout at this rate 0.001  , should can request for payout.

Keep on working

Do you receive payment? You're not even in the spreadsheet and still backup this scammer, even when the faucet is up back then his not paying. Maybe you're the main account of sweetbtc

No sir i have not as when i try to claim is stop the faucet .. by the way i have not register with guy ..i have register with another guy in different thread ..and they have also same thing ..same site to claim coin ...But their faucet is down ..

i have downloaded the app and when there site is up i will use to claim in my own wallet and then sell it this way you can get better rte sir

but not sure when https://raiblocks.net/#/start  faucet will be up

mirana12345

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:02:13 AM

people are wanting their before claims. they couldn't get any payment. it is not about faucet's down time period.

all people don't trust this man. he will not pay.

I agree, the man is not to be trusted, but for those who insist on it, i just hope we are all wrong. There's a sale thread in alt section where people can
also sell/buy it. Current prices for buying are even higher than what op is offering.
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:48:24 PM

Dont trust Op anymore, if he trusted enough he must pay us first
If faucet will opened again i suggest dont work for him again
frankharmon57

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:13:30 AM

what happened with this thread no one gonna paid we people are also fool we give them a chance to do this without Escrow. Cry Cry
jrpatking

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:18:13 PM

Hey, I do want to say this,

I want to have 3 different offers for you.

1. Take all captchas I solved for you as a gift. I spent my man power to earn you some gifts.
2. Check PM
3. Check PM

Thanks.

Op you must select one of the option above and let me know in this thread. Again, you're doing wrong things in the thread. You're claiming others work (dev's faucet) to yours own faucet. What did you do to bring up the faucet? And you ain't paid to any of the others except one. I suspect the one who got payment here is really a user different from you. You're trying to scam people. Come and answer to all people. Pay to all members who worked for you immediately. Otherwise, you're scamming, very clear.

GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX 
     LIMITED EDITION
[15 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
]
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:32:57 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 01:51:59 PM by Zebedee23

Come on people dont trust this Sweetbtc clown , he's 100% going to rip you all off!!! I caught him trying to sell fake testnet Lisk for real BTCs!!! Does that sound like the kind of guy whos gonna pay his workers???

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀