Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:32:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Netflix/ 5 Spotify for 2$ [1 Time Offer] Need to sell them fast  (Read 389 times)
PremiumAccountSeller (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:29:28 PM

Hi bitcointalk.org,

I have 5 Spotify and 5 Netflix that I want to sell each 5 for 2$

Those accounts are email and password changeable.
Accounts has auto renew feature.
All accounts are premium (4K UHD for Netflix, Premium for Spotify).

Payment methods: PayPal & Bitcoin
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:02:39 PM

Do you think that you could give me a vouch account? That will make you more trustworthy and people will want to buy accounts from you.
PremiumAccountSeller (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:18:20 PM

Do you think that you could give me a vouch account? That will make you more trustworthy and people will want to buy accounts from you.
I have a giveaway opened with a total of 12 vouches bro.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:30:03 PM

I received my vouch account  and it works fine right now except  I have a question.  The account is currently under my email  & password that you supplied but the actual account information is registered under someone else name with their credit card with payment due next month and there are 4 other user profiles on the account.  What happens when the registered person tries to use his account?  He won't be able to get into it so I assume it will be shut down, no?

Edit:  Just tried to log in ... question answered, Account is dead. Lasted 1 day.

Funny thing

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:35:53 PM

I received my vouch account  and it works fine right now except  I have a question.  The account is currently under my email  & password that you supplied but the actual account information is registered under someone else name with their credit card with payment due next month and there are 4 other user profiles on the account.  What happens when the registered person tries to use his account?  He won't be able to get into it so I assume it will be shut down, no?

Edit:  Just tried to log in ... question answered, Account is dead. Lasted 1 day.

Lol. That is exactly what happened to me. I found another seller and the account has been working fine for a couple of days. Smiley Better than 1 day I guess Smiley
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1921
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 12:44:17 AM

I received my vouch account  and it works fine right now except  I have a question.  The account is currently under my email  & password that you supplied but the actual account information is registered under someone else name with their credit card with payment due next month and there are 4 other user profiles on the account.  What happens when the registered person tries to use his account?  He won't be able to get into it so I assume it will be shut down, no?

Lol. That is exactly what happened to me. I found another seller and the account has been working fine for a couple of days. Smiley Better than 1 day I guess Smiley

I have bought so many "lifetime" Spotify, Netflix etc etc accounts and every last one of them die anywhere from a matter of hours to sometimes a few weeks.  Everyone has a "method" but in the end they rarely ever last.  I am sure this seller is no different than the rest of them (or maybe he IS the rest of them with different name!).  Cheesy   Didn't get one from this guy but they all end up the same.

With Netflix just create an email account and sign up for a free trial.  At least you know how long it will last.

MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:54:47 AM

I received my vouch account  and it works fine right now except  I have a question.  The account is currently under my email  & password that you supplied but the actual account information is registered under someone else name with their credit card with payment due next month and there are 4 other user profiles on the account.  What happens when the registered person tries to use his account?  He won't be able to get into it so I assume it will be shut down, no?

I have bought so many "lifetime" Spotify, Netflix etc etc accounts and every last one of them die anywhere from a matter of hours to sometimes a few weeks.  Everyone has a "method" but in the end they rarely ever last.  I am sure this seller is no different than the rest of them (or maybe he IS the rest of them with different name!).  Cheesy   Didn't get one from this guy but they all end up the same.

With Netflix just create an email account and sign up for a free trial.  At least you know how long it will last.

They are all hacked accounts, that's why they expire after a short amount of time. The spotify ones normally work for a couple of weeks though.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║