Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:17:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RaiBlocks] RaiBlocks trading thread  (Read 431885 times)
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:58:17 AM

But wouldn't it make sense for the chain to be left alone so that the developer can identify the problem?

It's pure Greed that is motivating people to carry on transactions..........

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:00:32 AM

I Don't Get it.

The whole System has Issues.

Wallets might or might not be down.

The Developer advised to stop Trading.

Yet People are still willing to even though they might lose everything.

WTF?

Shocked Shocked Shocked

the project has been a long time and it will not shut so easily until it takes to zenith of its desire.
Yes I think you are correct sir this Mrai was already circulating for quite sometime now, even there's no trading platform yet but I' sure the dev of this coin will not turn it off quickly they already invested time and money from it, I'm seeing those people or trader who's willing to take advantage of the situation those member's who are asking to buy Mrai for a lower price alarming people here that the system might turn down, so what is there purpose of buying if system are going down? hahahha.

mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:15:39 AM

I Don't Get it.

WTF?

Shocked Shocked Shocked

the project has been a long time and it will not shut so easily until it takes to zenith of its desire.
Yes I think you are correct sir this Mrai was already circulating for quite sometime now, even there's no trading platform yet but I' sure the dev of this coin will not turn it off quickly they already invested time and money from it, I'm seeing those people or trader who's willing to take advantage of the situation those member's who are asking to buy Mrai for a lower price alarming people here that the system might turn down, so what is there purpose of buying if system are going down? hahahha.

only greedy people who thinks that they can flame that the coin is dying and think it will create confusion among coins holder and they will start selling it a nasty price.
but As far as i know chem(Dev) he has devoted a good fraction of his time and investment and will not let the project doom. Just look BBR(altcoin) it has been there for long time and most of we haven't heard it but it is still growing and people who invested in it are already manyfolds in their profit.

Wallet mis-configuration doesn't reveal any fault but it paves a way to pimps to make profit by hoarding.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:18:45 AM

I hope one of the team of dev explain to us here how we can resolved this issue with regarding to this wallet disconnected issue as we all waiting for the faucet to be back on again, we don't have any capability to sell our Mrai right now.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
bapparabi

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:21:39 AM

I Don't Get it.

WTF?

Shocked Shocked Shocked

only greedy people who thinks that they can flame that the coin is dying and think it will create confusion among coins holder and they will start selling it a nasty price.
but As far as i know chem(Dev) he has devoted a good fraction of his time and investment and will not let the project doom. Just look BBR(altcoin) it has been there for long time and most of we haven't heard it but it is still growing and people who invested in it are already manyfolds in their profit.

Wallet mis-configuration doesn't reveal any fault but it paves a way to pimps to make profit by hoarding.

yes correct as dev of this coin have done many thing ..and wallet is not working that doesn't mean that they are taking off as they try to update to latest version and feature in which there can be bug ..as al wallet have bugs ..so sat calm for some time so that dev of this coin will solve the issue and we can again start the claiming process and trading
mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:29:27 AM

yes correct as dev of this coin have done many thing ..and wallet is not working that doesn't mean that they are taking off as they try to update to latest version and feature in which there can be bug ..as al wallet have bugs ..so sat calm for some time so that dev of this coin will solve the issue and we can again start the claiming process and trading

The Virgin telecom service operates well in Canada , If it has some temporary signal connection problem, is that means that i should unsubscribe from its service? Virgin is a big Telco and it will get it fix soon and i should not panic with it. but on-the way many competitors or jealous people or Pimps(who wanna get rich in a day) will persuade me to change my service. I(You) should resist such tempting Ideas.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
Acehigh562

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:10:57 AM

You guys are still able to make trades my wallet status is stuck in disconnected
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:14:38 AM

Why Insist on Trading when the Dev has explicitly said that there are problems that need to be resolved???

Isn't it better to be patient and wait until the system is up and running again instead of encountering the risk of sending MRAIs and perhaps losing both MRAI and BTC?

Nobody is questioning whether MRAIS is going to bounce back from this.....

What is being questioned is the motivation to trade when the system is down and that there are no guarantees that one would receive the MRAIS that one has paid for........

Try to understand what is being expressed instead of jumping the gun.

WHY YOU TRADING WHEN THE SYSTEM IS DOWN?

LET THE DEV SORT OUT THE PROBLEMS AND THEN START AGAIN...
bapparabi

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:14:51 AM

You guys are still able to make trades my wallet status is stuck in disconnected

no trade has been suspended ..due to some issue in there site and wallet ..and dev are working on this solve ti .till that time as per dev don't do any transaction
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:32:10 AM

no trade has been suspended ..due to some issue in there site and wallet ..and dev are working on this solve ti .till that time as per dev don't do any transaction
I have just accessed my wallet and successfully synched it. I'm running the latest version I think I have just downloaded it yesterday. What's the issue with the wallet? Huh
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:40:22 AM

It seems some people do not understand what is going on. So I will explain it.
The dev thout there was an error in the software, so that sometimes a transaction gets reverted and someone loses his rai and his btc. But the dev discovered after releasing new version that it was not the software but the blockchain had a bug and not the wallet itself. So he put the nodes down so people are not able to trade and meanwhile the dev can solve the problem.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
stoneage

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:45:45 AM

The dev thout there was an error in the software, so that sometimes a transaction gets reverted and someone loses his rai and his btc. But the dev discovered after releasing new version that it was not the software but the blockchain had a bug and not the wallet itself. So he put the nodes down so people are not able to trade and meanwhile the dev can solve the problem.

question, if the nodes are down then why the post above you successfully synced his wallet? i dont know who to believe but a proof to backup statements will help in this case atleast

Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:51:14 AM

question, if the nodes are down then why the post above you successfully synced his wallet? i dont know who to believe but a proof to backup statements will help in this case atleast

If you decide to do a transaction now know there is a decent chance it will be reverted in the future.
Cvontyua74

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:57:45 AM

I sent 935 mrai to bapparabi,yesterday when wallet was disconnected,mrais spent,he not see my mrai in his wallet because of wallet problems,how many time need wait for wallet issues will be decided?
stoneage

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:58:39 AM

If you decide to do a transaction now know there is a decent chance it will be reverted in the future.

yes sir i know that but since fruitsbasket said that the dev shutdown the nodes because of the issue about the chain and now jacee successfully synced his wallet, isn't the dev already fixed the issue that is why jacee can connect and sync again? i dont know what is the latest update if there is any

bapparabi

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:11:07 AM

I sent 935 mrai to bapparabi,yesterday when wallet was disconnected,mrais spent,he not see my mrai in his wallet because of wallet problems,how many time need wait for wallet issues will be decided?

i have not received it my wallet not sure why its not showing may be at that time there wallet have problem or some issue ..so just waiting for coin to received ..as soon s its show up btc is will cleared 
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:17:58 AM

i have not received it my wallet not sure why its not showing may be at that time there wallet have problem or some issue ..so just waiting for coin to received ..as soon s its show up btc is will cleared  

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AND THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT TRADE UNTIL PROBLEMS ARE RESOLVED!!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bitdoger

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:39:52 AM

why u sell them dear there was alets warning not trade if u lost your mrai its your fault

bitdoger

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:45:48 AM

are you see warninng alert about trade yesterday? if yes why u get trade with him?

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:14:07 AM

if all our wallets are disconnected how can it be possible to do the trade? it will be a waste of time and waste of Mrai if you push the trade, so better to wait for the dev to  make it work again, we really don't know what the reason behind but I believe that dev will not shut it down without possible reason and stop panicking Mrai will live again all we have to do now is to wait and trust.

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: