Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:05:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RaiBlocks] RaiBlocks trading thread  (Read 431887 times)
MALCOM X X X

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:46:58 PM

Hai.. jibble

Can you put down my sell order thanks man.. Cheesy
interbtc

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:04:13 PM

im pretty sure tan625747 has fake orders set up. i sent him pm, and he was online few times after that, but no response..
whats the point of making fake buy orders anyways ? wth *
jrpatking

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:23:39 PM

why this doesnt trade anywhere ?

If someone pays yobit .1 or .2 or some more btcs they will list it easily. Once it hits let's all dump to the whales. No issues. If you're interested you can go and ask yobit to list it. And also donate to list the coin there. The trick is you get a lot of coins at cheap prices once you hit yobit. Yobit did the well in that past.

GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX 
     LIMITED EDITION
[15 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
]
jrpatking

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:26:17 PM

im pretty sure tan625747 has fake orders set up. i sent him pm, and he was online few times after that, but no response..

You've placed a sell order at 500 sats. Then why did you PM the other guy who bids for 370 sats. Trades are not matching. If you want fast trades, I suggest you ask jibble to execute the trade, which may be faster than you. Otherwise, try some others, just leave the fake buyer.

LIMITED EDITION
]
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:29:59 PM

To create false value for their free mRAI.

Wait until faucet is open again or for an exchange, have to watch out.

I will pay mRai for 20-40 satoshi each, no more since it's untested tech and brand new.
jrpatking

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:44:26 PM

I will pay mRai for 20-40 satoshi each, no more since it's untested tech and brand new.

I suggest you to consider discussing your buy sell bids only here. If you want to bid at 20 - 40 satoshi, post your bid here like how many mRais you would buy and price you bid for. Please don't post your expected suggestions here.

LIMITED EDITION
]
Colombina

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:38:55 PM

Sell 20,000 Mrai at 0.00001100 BTC = 0.22BTC
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:53:24 PM

I suggest you to consider discussing your buy sell bids only here. If you want to bid at 20 - 40 satoshi, post your bid here like how many mRais you would buy and price you bid for. Please don't post your expected suggestions here.

It's an open forum to discussion about trading mRAI for a set value price, that's what I thought at least.
There was no expected suggestion, it is a fair price and yes I will pay 20-40 satoshi for each mRAI if the offer is accepted by someone. Negotiating price can be done in private and a giving a nice range of value for seller.
cryptoboy.architect

Activity: 513

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:42:14 AM

It's an open forum to discussion about trading mRAI for a set value price, that's what I thought at least.
There was no expected suggestion, it is a fair price and yes I will pay 20-40 satoshi for each mRAI if the offer is accepted by someone. Negotiating price can be done in private and a giving a nice range of value for seller.

The purpose of thread as I understand it, is to simulate an exchange. So it's best if an order is announced with price, Mrai and BTC amounts.

But if you want to discuss price, I'll say that since I'm willing to buy ALL available mRAI at 50 satoshi, your order is irrelevant, so there.
lujunqing7890

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 09:28:49 AM

Buy 200,000 Mrai at 0.00000300 BTC = 0.6BTC

SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:46:10 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 02:57:23 PM by SalimNagamato

remove sell order

will be better to have real exchange
i'm sure bittrex and polo are technically able to add this non-standard coin

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:25:25 PM

The purpose of thread as I understand it, is to simulate an exchange. So it's best if an order is announced with price, Mrai and BTC amounts.

But if you want to discuss price, I'll say that since I'm willing to buy ALL available mRAI at 50 satoshi, your order is irrelevant, so there.

51 satoshi there now your order is irrelevant  Grin
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 05:57:55 PM

What? this is very cheap price for merairight now the price is gradually increase day by day because its hard to get it or to earn it from their website..
Good luck if you can buy in that price..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:55:53 PM

What? this is very cheap price for merairight now the price is gradually increase day by day because its hard to get it or to earn it from their website..

Just pointing out how dumb it is to try and pump your own free coins, wait for exchange.

Those of us that were around in 2014 remember all these silly manipulations.
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:09:02 PM

Just pointing out how dumb it is to try and pump your own free coins, wait for exchange.

Then why you still buying it? You can't fool anyone here, so yeah goodluck if there's a dumb guy that will sell you mrai
mirana12345

Activity: 630

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:30:28 PM

Then why you still buying it? You can't fool anyone here, so yeah goodluck if there's a dumb guy that will sell you mrai

It sure does seam a bit two faced, but he does make a valid point in saying that there is a big need for an exchange in this moment for raiblocks.
This whole market in a thread seams like it's very hard to operate because people are rarely online at the same time. Manipulation in the price is very likely imho.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:44:10 PM

Not fooling anyone, just pointing out the obvious.
Of course I would like more mRAI, but I'm willing to pay a fair price that is the value at this moment for being untested and unlisted on exchanges.
If in the future it goes up by listing of an exchange and proof that it is a good product, then I will pay what the market asks for.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:44:29 PM

It sure does seam a bit two faced, but he does make a valid point in saying that there is a big need for an exchange in this moment for raiblocks.
This whole market in a thread seams like it's very hard to operate because people are rarely online at the same time. Manipulation in the price is very likely imho.

This guy gets it  Cool
clemahieu

Activity: 238
Merit: 122

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 12:28:03 AM

remove sell order

If you're have contacts in either let me know, right now our best lead is in Bittrex though no one's committed to adding us.

It's always difficult to vault the unknown-coin hurdle but if you know anything we don't let us know.

RaiBlocks coin:  Instant blocks, no fees
jibble (OP)

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:11:09 AM

remove sell order

If you're have contacts in either let me know, right now our best lead is in Bittrex though no one's committed to adding us.

It's always difficult to vault the unknown-coin hurdle but if you know anything we don't let us know.

People have been talking about the 0.1 btc yobit exchange add in 2 business days. Now i don't know if because its a different coin code it will take more effort and cause them to demand more money for the same add for a simple cloned bitcoin or other popular core coded coin.

But if you contact yobit and inquire about the costs for a unique harder to add clone of bitcoin coin and the price is the same, i would be willing to pay the 0.1 to add the coin, I don't agree with the exchange in some regards but others like to trade there, and it isn't a super horrible site and requests have been coming in for an exchange so i don't mind paying the 0.1 btc .

If you get them to confirm and are willing to add it for 0.1 in the 2 days specified on this page : https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/ . send me a btc address in pm and i will send the 0.1 to you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: