Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:57:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RaiBlocks] RaiBlocks trading thread  (Read 431887 times)
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:36:39 AM

Rai is dead , dev is out with his another project.
Woah, where'd you get that news? Any link about his new coin project he developing?
Jmild1

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:51:57 AM

I don't understand why you keep on trading if its clear enough that the dev already abandoned the project and you are still hoping you can do something about your coins and now you got it

Although the Dev abadon the project but the Wallet and chain are working. We can use the already mined coins available for Sale/ Purchase and keep on getting trading benefits.  

and what is the use of deadcoin aside from you can use it on trading P2P? so you are willing to trash your money just to get some deadcoins?

Who's the creator of bitcoin? Where is he? Is he still around and doing any developments? Is it dead too? Nope.

As long as this coin has some value and the wallet and chains are working, it's not dead yet.

bitcoins devs are still active LOL. raiblock's case is different, broken chains and wallet issues. how is the distribution will go if large percentage of total supply is in limbo? what is the use of this coin? can you buy some digital goods with this coin?

As you can see there is no use of this coin and people have so many coins with them.
So  i am willing to buy all your coins for 275 SAT per MRai. Please PM me and sale your unused coins.

@Naoko, look at this dude. If it's a dead coin, he wouldn't be buying it for 275 SAT.

And bitcoin devs are active how? They still working on bitcoin and making updates or doing developments for it?

You obviously don' t know what you are saying. You only know the name satoshi nakamoto as the creator of bitcoin and nothing else. You are still very young in this world, you need to explore more before saying something like your statement there LMAO
Just want to answer this question

And bitcoin devs are active how? They still working on bitcoin and making updates or doing developments for it?

Value of a coin is not dependent on development of it but sometimes popularity and usage of it too. If this coin has so many options where to use it, then even there's no on-going development on the coin it will still remain its value because of many option  that the coin can be use of.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:31:24 AM

I don't understand why you keep on trading if its clear enough that the dev already abandoned the project and you are still hoping you can do something about your coins and now you got it

Although the Dev abadon the project but the Wallet and chain are working. We can use the already mined coins available for Sale/ Purchase and keep on getting trading benefits.  

and what is the use of deadcoin aside from you can use it on trading P2P? so you are willing to trash your money just to get some deadcoins?

Who's the creator of bitcoin? Where is he? Is he still around and doing any developments? Is it dead too? Nope.

As long as this coin has some value and the wallet and chains are working, it's not dead yet.

bitcoins devs are still active LOL. raiblock's case is different, broken chains and wallet issues. how is the distribution will go if large percentage of total supply is in limbo? what is the use of this coin? can you buy some digital goods with this coin?

As you can see there is no use of this coin and people have so many coins with them.
So  i am willing to buy all your coins for 275 SAT per MRai. Please PM me and sale your unused coins.

@Naoko, look at this dude. If it's a dead coin, he wouldn't be buying it for 275 SAT.

You obviously don' t know what you are saying. You only know the name satoshi nakamoto as the creator of bitcoin and nothing else. You are still very young in this world, you need to explore more before saying something like your statement there LMAO

Value of a coin is not dependent on development of it but sometimes popularity and usage of it too. If this coin has so many options where to use it, then even there's no on-going development on the coin it will still remain its value because of many option  that the coin can be use of.

The Value of a coin is not dependent on development of it is true of an already developed coin. A coin like Mrai  is not fully developed and its further distribution is stopped as faucet is stopped. there are not many Mrai available that can be traded on any exchange. So for any further usage of this coin  we need the Developer back in business, otherwise i am sorry to say its the End of which is not even beginned. Angry

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Jmild1

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:06:41 PM

The Value of a coin is not dependent on development of it is true of an already developed coin. A coin like Mrai  is not fully developed and its further distribution is stopped as faucet is stopped. there are not many Mrai available that can be traded on any exchange. So for any further usage of this coin  we need the Developer back in business, otherwise i am sorry to say its the End of which is not even beginned. Angry
Yes, its true that mrai is a fresh coin, but I just want to point out that the user trying to question is about bitcoin.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:27:35 PM

Yes, its true that mrai is a fresh coin, but I just want to point out that the user trying to question is about bitcoin.

Check first who said about bitcoin thing first. You too don't know what you are saying. You both are surely still young in this world.
Jmild1

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:22:00 AM

Check first who said about bitcoin thing first. You too don't know what you are saying. You both are surely still young in this world.
Kindly check what I said above, before generalizing things, either you didnt understand what I said or you missed to read it
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:34:26 AM

Well, it's obvious that you too doesn't know anything or how to answer expect saying "Mrai is dead, dev isn't active". lol

Yeah, I'm young. If you're old for this and know everything, why don't you take some time and explain? So I'll explore it thru your posts? lol

Isn't that's what I'm saying? Developer doesn't have to be around on Mrai and it's not dead as people are still buying and selling and it still has some good value.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:04:14 PM

i'm just wondering how this trade can be done my wallet keep shutting done after trying to synch is there any one here already did some trade earlier? any info?

Same problem here it shuts down while syncing. I still have 1k+ in my wallet. How to send this or transfer to someone? Do i need to Download again the new wallet?

Open for Campaigns
Byte16

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 12:17:57 PM

i'm just wondering how this trade can be done my wallet keep shutting done after trying to synch is there any one here already did some trade earlier? any info?
Same problem here it shuts down while syncing. I still have 1k+ in my wallet. How to send this or transfer to someone? Do i need to Download again the new wallet?
Yes, you have to install version 7.5.0. Or send/sell someone seed backup.

Jmild1

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:56:37 PM

Just check if you installed the current latest version, I think that fix the problem.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:13:06 PM

Just check if you installed the current latest version, I think that fix the problem.

Yep, you should download latest version - but for me also 7.4.9 version, by now, is working correct.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
kerrisyrus235

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:14:59 PM

want to sell 4.5k mari. PM me your offer if interested. thanks
Jmild1

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:14:04 PM

Ill buy this for 100 satoshi each(I think my rate is enough cause many people dont buy mrai anymore), pm if you want to take the deal.
rancidgash

Activity: 735

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:26:28 PM

Ill buy this for 100 satoshi each(I think my rate is enough cause many people dont buy mrai anymore), pm if you want to take the deal.

Wow! I'm surprised by your offer. I not expected that anyone would be so brave to buy Mrai now. If i will own any, for sure i will give it to you for that price!
Byte16

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 02:33:53 PM

I want to buy some small amounts of Mrais. Fast trade or escrow.

50-2k Mrais @ 60 satoshi each altcoin equivalent (dogecoin or similar)
2k-5k Mrais @ 70 satoshi each
5k-10k Mrais @ 80 satoshi each
10k-25k Mrais @ 70 satoshi each
25k-50k Mrais @ 60 satoshi each

Jmild1

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:22:51 PM

Wow! I'm surprised by your offer. I not expected that anyone would be so brave to buy Mrai now. If i will own any, for sure i will give it to you for that price!
I dont know if you are sarcastic or not? But last time I check the price goes around 200 sat.
Jmild1

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:23:21 PM

OH, so this is the current price for each mrai, I wonder why you have diffrent range price for each specific quantity.
Byte16

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 03:41:20 PM

OH, so this is the current price for each mrai, I wonder why you have diffrent range price for each specific quantity.
Because I need small amount. But from past experience: someone always want sell more even for lower price.

Jmild1

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:44:20 PM

Because I need small amount. But from past experience: someone always want sell more even for lower price.
What I saw with a lowest price on this thread is 225 satoshi each.
Byte16

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 03:55:51 PM

What I saw with a lowest price on this thread is 225 satoshi each.
I bought some Mrais at 200 satoshi each 2 weeks ago.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.msg15034207#msg15034207
Then bitcoin price was 500 USD, now it's 700. Also I think every day without dev should drop value of coin (last answer in Telegran = May 23).

Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: