Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your favourite signature campaigns?  (Read 2562 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:51:51 PM

I remember when secondstrade was one of the best signature campaigns... Those were the days where Bit-X paid 0.001 per full member post and had no post limits...

I like my current campaign as there is practically no post cap, because I can't post more than 30 posts a day.
Yes, 30 posts per day must be an unlimited way of posting. BitSupra beats yobit this way. Yobit has 20 posts limit on daily basis. The another advantage with Bitsupra must be daily payments as some other campaigns are paying biweekly to monthly also. Personally I love bit-x campaign. Still looking to join there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DodoB

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:53:10 PM

i an just wondering what are your favourite signature campaigns? I ask this because some of my friends don't like the signature campaigns they are in, but when i tell them to move, the don't. Pretty strange right. Anyway back to my question. I do have another question, if i am in a particular signature campaign and then i decide to leave it and then return after a while, can i use my previous signature?

I like bitmixer since it has automatic weekly payouts and no minimum posts required. though its pretty hard to get into.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:20:56 PM

I remember when secondstrade was one of the best signature campaigns... Those were the days where Bit-X paid 0.001 per full member post and had no post limits...

I like my current campaign as there is practically no post cap, because I can't post more than 30 posts a day.
Yes, 30 posts per day must be an unlimited way of posting. BitSupra beats yobit this way. Yobit has 20 posts limit on daily basis. The another advantage with Bitsupra must be daily payments as some other campaigns are paying biweekly to monthly also. Personally I love bit-x campaign. Still looking to join there.

This Bit Supra looks really nice, but i still prefer Yobit because they allow us to post on any section and the payment is average anyway, since the post is constructive. Bit Supra doesn't allow to post on some sections, restrictions.

And i never tried another campaign, I'm on Yobit since Jr. Member.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:24:28 PM

i an just wondering what are your favourite signature campaigns? I ask this because some of my friends don't like the signature campaigns they are in, but when i tell them to move, the don't. Pretty strange right. Anyway back to my question. I do have another question, if i am in a particular signature campaign and then i decide to leave it and then return after a while, can i use my previous signature?

I like bitmixer since it has automatic weekly payouts and no minimum posts required. though its pretty hard to get into.

Yes, I like bitmixer a lot as well (also their mixing service, it's what spurred me to learn how to get in the Campaign).  I have no problems with their max payment of BTC0.035 per week if you max out at 50 posts, I have never been able to post 50 in a week.

I have not followed other Campaigns, but at least based on all the buzz on the bitmixer Campaign thread, it looks like lots of people want to join.  I read that many service providers are dropping their Campaigns or cutting payments. 
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2972

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 05:51:58 PM

Yeah i think still bitmixer is the best for all but they are not accepting more members in their campaign.. better to wait for another day to check their bot if theres a space. for now i just join here in yobit it is one o the good campaign that you can easily join just use the uid and copy and paste it in the yobit signature camapign link..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DOGE12321 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:01:44 PM

if i am in a particular signature campaign and then i decide to leave it and then return after a while, can i use my previous signature?
Yep, you can (in mostly all the signature campaigns) except yobit (the campaign that you're currently a member of, I'd guess). I've heard that once you've taken off your (yobit) signature then you can't rejoin 'em again as far as I know (not sure); maybe the rules 've changed in the recent time or maybe not. You can contact their manager (hilariousandco) for the current status(rules).
Oh that is a surprise. I was going to change to bitmixer the next time they opened, but i dont want to do it anymore. I am not a frequent poster (as in guy who posts  Smiley Smiley Smiley) and i didnt want to get kicked out of my signature every time i didn’t post properly. That was the only reason i joined Yobit. My plan was to change to bitmixer. Reap their benefits as much as i can, and when they kick me out for not paying i would return to Yobit.

Can i ask another question: Say i was in bitmixer now and i decided to change to a different signature, but then i want to come back to bitmixer, can i use my previous signature or do i have to update it and stuff like that.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:42:12 AM

I too like to participate in bitmixer as they are more consistent with their prices and also very good with their automated payments without any disputes. But I feel their rates are less for hero and Legendary members.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:32:02 PM

It is clear everybody will tell you that his campaign is best.
Yobit is good and you can earn more, but we are witness, over 150 members were kicked out due to spam, this is because they can post free in every corner of this forum and they annoying other members with their attitude.
Best campaigns are those who are under 50 posts per week if we talking about participants under full member.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 09:11:25 PM

For me Yobit campaign is best. Firstly, because their payments are automatic and I don't need to wait for weekly or monthly payments, I can withdraw earnings when I want. Secondly, Yobit don't have strict rules like other campaigns have. It's not neccesary to post high number of posts every day or week and they allow to post in every section of forum. Main rule - don't spam. So, for me Yobit campaign is best and I don't have reasons to leave it for another campaign.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:14:32 PM

Bitmixer.io is the best for me as I am into it since a long time, and I haven't seen any issue with the payouts as it is automated campaign and you get paid on time regularly.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 09:32:40 PM

My favorite signature campaign is off course the one I am currently enrolled with.The best part I like about this campaign is that Spectrocoin is a wallet and bitcoin exchange and I receive payment in my spectrocoin wallet which has lots of unique and great features
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:48:01 AM

Indeed, bit-x might be the best campaign ever. But as we all know, they have some issues on payment in the last few months and they do not accept new participants since long time ago.
But now I'm enjoying my current campaign which is good enough for Full member.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
JosNekoKopa

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:11:48 PM

Best campaign from my standpoint is that provide payment weekly, and that have good payment rate so you don't need to spam to earn btcs. So campaigns with higher rates are more respectable and members giving their best to stay in..
mkc

Activity: 517
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:24:10 PM

For me, I like secondtrade best. For the reasons:
1 minimum number of post is lowest. 10. I am a slow poster, so this work out fine for me.
2 payment seems reliable.
3 rule is relatively simple, other companies will exclude post in this section , that section, too complicated.

The thing I don't like is payout is not the highest.
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:48:14 PM

Secondstrade.com is the first campaign i joined and i got paid on the day i got accepted which is quite a nice way to get rewarded by only wearing a signature for a few days, payments are every monday and minimum posts are 10 i think its good enough for jr members.

JosNekoKopa

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:47:12 PM

#ripplehd
This campaign is something remarkable, and will be  when I become Full member! Till then my salary is not something that i'm proud of. But Full members can only be satisfied. Buy small increase of pay rates would be very fine if you asking me Cheesy
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:52:57 PM

i get the chance to enter Yobit signature campaign , what i like about yobit is the daily payment also you can try to do trading or gambling to increase the btc earned.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:33:11 PM

i get the chance to enter Yobit signature campaign , what i like about yobit is the daily payment also you can try to do trading or gambling to increase the btc earned.
And how exactly can you earn daily by maxing your post limit in Yobit campaign? Personally I don't think this amount is worth trading or gambling with.

Generally I see that people are mostly happy with the signature campaign they are on, no surprise there.
I am just glad that signature campaign business in general evolved and we have even more good managers and solid advertisers.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:31:22 PM

If anyone says Bitmixer, that campaign is (mostly) one of the spammiest shithouses I've ever seen. Just take a look at some of its participants, who obviously use Google translate to simply post in English.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 10:35:13 PM

To be honest the most favorite signature campaign for all of us is the one that pays highest and on time.
Personally speaking,I dont join any gambling,dice or lottery related signature campaign so any campaign besides these,are my favorite
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: