Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your favourite signature campaigns?  (Read 2562 times)
DOGE12321 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:12:59 AM

i an just wondering what are your favourite signature campaigns? I ask this because some of my friends don't like the signature campaigns they are in, but when i tell them to move, the don't. Pretty strange right. Anyway back to my question. I do have another question, if i am in a particular signature campaign and then i decide to leave it and then return after a while, can i use my previous signature?
DOGE12321 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:18:38 AM

i an just wondering what are your favourite signature campaigns? I ask this because some of my friends don't like the signature campaigns they are in, but when i tell them to move, the don't. Pretty strange right. Anyway back to my question. I do have another question, if i am in a particular signature campaign and then i decide to leave it and then return after a while, can i use my previous signature?
personally, i like cyrpto-games.net and bitmixer.io. They are my favourite. I do have to complement Yobit.net too. It pays well and you don't have to post frequently aswell. I think it is great for a beginner, but if you are like legendary and stuff i would recommend you move to cyrpto-games.net
beastmodeBiscuitGravy

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:21:36 AM

I'm not choosy. As long as the monies is good.

After all, luring in the savings of loose rubes is the sweetest succor.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:23:34 AM

personally, i like cyrpto-games.net and bitmixer.io. They are my favourite. I do have to complement Yobit.net too. It pays well and you don't have to post frequently aswell. I think it is great for a beginner, but if you are like legendary and stuff i would recommend you move to cyrpto-games.net
Did you answered you own question over your own thread?
Im confuse you must have mistakenly used your first account insted of the other.
DOGE12321 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:28:43 AM

I'm not choosy. As long as the monies is good.

After all, luring in the savings of loose rubes is the sweetest succor.
yeah that is logical. You should probably change to Yobit.net as soon as you reach the status of a junior. Like i said before, it is a good campaign for beginners. It pays the most and is open at the moment. Moreover,  if your not the frequent poster, yobit is a good campaign too. It doesn’t require you to post everyday. You can whenever you wish.
DOGE12321 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:31:10 AM

Im confuse you must have mistakenly used your first account insted of the other.
whoops, clumsy me but dude why arent you in a signature campaign. Come join yobit. We are open at the moment. You can obtain 0.00013 for every post. its free money just for typing and posting.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:31:21 AM

My favourite signature campaigns are secondstrade and bitmixer.io. Because secondstrade is my first signature campaign  and now i join bitmixer because the rates are good and don't have strict rules.
Alaki

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:47:21 AM

if i am in a particular signature campaign and then i decide to leave it and then return after a while, can i use my previous signature?
Yep, you can (in mostly all the signature campaigns) except yobit (the campaign that you're currently a member of, I'd guess). I've heard that once you've taken off your (yobit) signature then you can't rejoin 'em again as far as I know (not sure); maybe the rules 've changed in the recent time or maybe not. You can contact their manager (hilariousandco) for the current status(rules).
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702
Merit: 1000

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 05:48:41 AM

This is the only signature campaign I've ever been in.  I've had the sig for months but finally got into the campaign.  I'd still have the sig even if I wasn't in it though.

beastmodeBiscuitGravy

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:50:58 AM

What kind of amounts are you guys seeing per post? Have you ever seen an increase after posting a string of really well thought out, carefully worded posts?
joinal

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:52:07 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 06:11:57 AM by joinal

My favourite signature campaigns are secondstrade and bitmixer.io. Because secondstrade is my first signature campaign  and now i join bitmixer because the rates are good and don't have strict rules.
secondstrade now begin an orderly to prohibit and kick users who post are not constructive and spamming, but the rate remains small so that still any people who are not interested
bitmixer excellence rate is quite high and automatic payment i like it

Paultango

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:53:25 AM

Hahaha he answered his own question not because hes mistaken.
anyway my im gonna stick with yobit cause they accept jr member.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:53:55 AM

I am go with any signature campaign who pay more per post.. recently I left bitmixer campaign and enrolled in spactrocoin campaign becouse they are paying more for my posts. I love high paying signature campaign..
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:59:17 AM

I was not too much choice.
because now, almost all the signature campaign choose who they hire. to me, if there's a chance i'll take.
simple  Cool
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:59:20 AM

I like bitmixer.io campaign. because their payout system is automatic and every one we get our payment directly to our profile address. and second I like spectrocoin campaign. they are paying high rates. and payment very fast.. I don't like gambling campaigns.
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:00:14 AM

For now, the Best Signature Campaign is probably 'Bitsupra Signature Camapign' --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1420613
 JETWIN's campaign seems good too. --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422662.0
 Bitmixer's campaign is good but you get a spot once in a bluemoon.
My recommendation: Just try for BitSupra. Yahoo manages the campaign and I think he'll handle it very well. The rates are very high and the max amounts of posts is 30 per day which will be very beneficial for you if you're an active poster.

Good Luck! Wink

beastmodeBiscuitGravy

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:03:11 AM

Did everyone here just become car salesmen? We're talking about the fricken cupholders? Let's hear some numbers, sat/post? Flat out, all in 2 win.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 06:10:48 AM

I don't like those faucets who paying monthly bases.. I like faucet with daily or weekly payouts. my own signature campaign bitmixer is best campaign I think. it has automatic payment system, we don't need to request every week for payment and submit btc addy every week.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
D3ViL

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:23:45 AM

whoops, clumsy me but dude why arent you in a signature campaign. Come join yobit. We are open at the moment. You can obtain 0.00013 for every post. its free money just for typing and posting.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

this is a bit funny,but is it possible to use as many accounts you have to join campaigns ? i do think it is not possible to do that, once they finds out they will kick you out of the campaign.

for me i think BitSupra Signature Campaign is the best i can get. really good concept as a website and a cool campaign manager with daily payments .
Devesh

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:35:44 AM

Im good with yobit at least they are paying everyday without problems even the button stop working its okay for me Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: