Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:36:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exercise, "nerdyness", bitcoins and life in general, a FREE test-service  (Read 723 times)
Pichu (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2011, 11:06:47 PM

Hello there fellow Bitcoin-users. I am here with a test-service.
I'll be taking 3 cases, helping with getting in shape, improving the "just okay" shape and even any other question related.
If this works out fine, if I get the feedback I might need. I might possibly sell this service (cheap, I'm not really in it for the money). And of course bitcoin will be a valid payment method if this day comes.

First of all:
My goal with all of this is to help people with getting healthier lives and attitudes.
I've had several years of doing different sports, non-competitive "regular" excersise. For example: Judo, Brennball (like baseball, except more casual), running and weight-lifting.
Also, I've had my issues with exercise, weight and self-esteem. I know how I worked around these and I know how others did it too.

I understand that this might not be the most impressive achievements and that most people would never trust their fitness with a stranger (so feel free to ask questions about anything).

We make contact via e-mail or chat programs. After a minor interview we'll decide on where you wish to go with it and I will do my best to help you. Either we set up a full work-out schedule or we try to find a free-er routine which can be added upon your life as you see fit.

I'll always go through the important things, like form, improvement and the right (also tasty) foodstuffs you should eat around your exercise.

First 3 to PM me will get my information and we'll have a go.

tl;dr I'll help you with exercise and stuffs,

Also, donate here if you feel like it: 1C6faTNLwPFo1JibkA1pP5v7RCmbWBDqqv

I take open questions about simpler stuff down here in this thread as well, so just ask.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: