Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: English to Chinese Human Translation by Hong Konger  (Read 874 times)
001sonkit (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2013, 12:22:29 PM

Hello everyone, Casper again. Since we are having a relatively long Chinese New Year holiday in Hong Kong (plus I am a bit out of coins), I decided to work a bit for coins and be a translator.
I study and being raised in Hong Kong where Chinese and English is it's official language. Just to let everyone know I am not another Google's Robot.

If you are interested in my service, please quote a price, PM and send the document to me. I will translate both simplified Chinese (mainland China) and traditional Chinese (Taiwan, Hong Kong) for you. We also translate JSON file for sites (increase your reach to Chinese guys Cheesy ), and will match the context of your site if reference of your site is provided.

Questions are welcome

FACT SHEET:
Over 4.5 Million CNY (Chinese Yuan. aka. RenMinBi) had been traded for Bitcoin last 30 days at BTCchina

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: