Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:06:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin?  (Read 3033 times)
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:14:41 PM

Friends. Can you help me understand how bit coin can be a part of our daily lives? Its confusing, and how and where do I start?

Money is part of your daily life. Bitcoin is money. Therefore bitcoin is part of your daily life.

You should be using bitcoin daily!

Yup its money! Here he need the explanation about that. Not what it is? Bitcoin is digital currency which gonna occupy the world in future. It will be more adoptive now among more people from business world. due to halving now bitcoin will be gonna go for double the price from present situation.

Yes price will be higher at the time of halving so even if we invest now we can earn great profits at the time of halving, and that is the smart move to make at a moment.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:18:44 PM

To start, you need to open a wallet like xapo or blockchain and copy the address. You can then start using faucet websites to earn few bitcoins and post here to learn more about the currency. Then when you earn enough bitcoins, you can spend them on websites like gyft/purse to buy gift cards and use them online.
Bitguybillionaire

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:51:07 PM

It all depends on what you are looking for. You cannot make many purchases with bitcoin, but you can exchange jt for cash. 99Bitcoin does a great youtube video explaining how bitcoin works

●                                                     Z I X X                                                     ●
[    DISCORD    ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|   Automated Shared MNs   |  80% Masternode Rewards  |   Highest "Locked %"  |
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 05:36:00 PM

Friends. Can you help me understand how bit coin can be a part of our daily lives? Its confusing, and how and where do I start?

read >>>The Wikipedia Site about Bitcoin<<<, and >>>The Whitepaper about Bitcoin from Satoshi Nakamoto (Bitcoin founder)<<<... Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2970

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 06:07:49 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency online that you can use to buy stuff available only for bitcoins or you can use bitcoin to transfer your money all over the world.
Bitcoin is money. and bitcoin is a future money online..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:26:23 PM

I believe youtube will help you in a better way. Just spend some time to listening to some bitcoin educational videos. I am very much sure you will become a bitcoin expert in 2 weeks of time itself.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:12:56 AM

All you need to understand is that Bitcoin will be around as means for payments in daily life, as long as she keeps her value.

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:19:13 AM

Sorry mate i cant understand whats your point? what "part" do you mean in this questions. If I, bitcoin is a part of my life as a money machine. I suggest you can start from "what is bitcoin" thank you
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:37:35 AM

Bitcoin to be a part of daily life? Uuhh, Obviously if you want it to be a part of your daily living then go and use it daily for your expenses. Buy things with bitcoin, spend it in buying services online or offline. Use it just like how you use a fiat.
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:53:56 AM

Bitcoin to be a part of daily life? Uuhh, Obviously if you want it to be a part of your daily living then go and use it daily for your expenses. Buy things with bitcoin, spend it in buying services online or offline. Use it just like how you use a fiat.

And off course you have to know the basics of posting and altcoins. This could also help you in learning and improving your English language as most campaign  would want nice english posts. Altcoins are other coins the same as btc but lower in value but if mined enough you can also acquire lots of money.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:38:06 AM

In my point of view, learning all about bitcoin on internet will give you good start. Google will help you to looking for about bitcoin including what bitcoin is, what the benefits by using bitcoin, even how to get bitcoin by free way.
Usually from browsing on internet can help someone who new in bitcoin.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:24:22 AM

every day I do trade and signatures campaign, so it has become my daily life to make money.
now you can make a profit from Siganture campaign.
Natuhant

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:23:02 AM

every day I do trade and signatures campaign, so it has become my daily life to make money.

The profit or the earning from signature is too long. It is not worth the minimum wage in some countries.
zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:33:44 AM

The profit or the earning from signature is too long. It is not worth the minimum wage in some countries.

It shouldn't be considered as a wage but an extra income on daily basis. Just treat it as a side job only, where everyday you gain some extra money.
Sooner or later signature campaign will close and you just need to accept the fact that it will.
cye

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:04:33 AM

Money is part of your daily life. Bitcoin is money. Therefore bitcoin is part of your daily life.

You should be using bitcoin daily!
You are right, that's why I'm here because I also want to earn bitcoin. I want to be part of bitcoin world. But I think its not easy I know. As newbie it is really difficult to understand eventhough there are many sites to visit explaining how bitcoin works. But soon I'm sure I will understand even every little thing about how bitcoin works. Patience and dedication is the key. Thank you.
ibrohim

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:50:04 AM

you can get the information about bitcoin in FAQ. you have to know and understand what bitcoin is and why many people are spending their time for bitcoin. moreover, bitcoin is popular now. in Japan, the government accepts bitcoin as legal payment method. meanwhile, in my country bitcoin is only needed by certain official bank. and this forum can earn bitcoin.
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:36:05 AM

it can be part of your daily lives, because in bitcoin you can work in it to earn some bitcoin and exchange it to fiat currency. and you do start by watching some video on youtube or read it here. i think you miss to use a search button for that question.
lokpalnaik

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:57:56 PM

well, The beginners like us has spend quite some time in internet  where we will get lot of videos regarding crypto currencies, and  bitcoin in youtube. We have to read lot of information even bitcoin news and bitcoin discussion even in our Bitcoin forum by our senior colleagues. Daily we have to spend  time regarding this to get knowledge and experience.

S E N S E | The Protocol for Human Intelligence and Human Capital | # > TOKEN SALE STARTS ON 27 SEPTEMBER |[/cent (https://sensetoken.com/)
ByteCrunch

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:34:39 PM

Read the first two chapters of "Mastering Bitcoin: Programming the Open Blockchain" of Andreas M. Antonopoulos.
You can find the open source "uncompiled" version on github. I'm sure you'll find it very useful.
Jesscaoo

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:24:19 AM

there's no cash anymore,just change all your money to Bitcoin.As Bitcoin is basically saving you money & time. Not to mention you are your own bank and nobody can seize your money.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: