Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LoveSatoshi. New BTC Faucet. What do you think?  (Read 1247 times)
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:48:44 PM

Clean faucet but those antibot links are making it anoying to claim reward. And you really have small referal commisiion so i don't think its is necessary to prevent bots from claiming.

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 04:12:03 PM

First, 100 satoshi rewards for 3 hours is horrible, and nowhere near the industry standards.

Secondly, your anti-bot links are PURE clickbait, and serve absolutely no purpose other than to bait users into clicking ads. Bots don't need to click them, as they just inject a script that will bypass ALL of those links to just submit the data/form to make a claim.

Google will not like this, and those anti-bot links are enough to get banned from Google's AdSense program. I'd highly advise you to remove those types of "anti-bot" links. Maybe you didn't know, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt, but I would highly advise you to remove them.

Your rewards are low, the design is "meh", and the click-baity nature of the anti-bot links all contribute to your faucet unfortunately being one that I will not visit nor promote anytime in the future.

Cheers, and please remove the anti-bot links that you have. Otherwise, you are the type of admin that is killing this industry for honest faucet admins. Don't be that type of admin.

badalleida (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:20:06 AM

I did some changes with the google ads around the antibot, and leave it cleaner of ads than before, but I dont think I am removing yet the antibot stuff, maybe in the near future, I want to check everything first, and see what is my maximun I can pay, and how rentable it is.

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 07:47:14 AM

I did some changes with the google ads around the antibot, and leave it cleaner of ads than before, but I dont think I am removing yet the antibot stuff, maybe in the near future, I want to check everything first, and see what is my maximun I can pay, and how rentable it is.

I hope you understand that your "anti-bot" links aren't anti-bot in the very least. They just piss off the REAL users you actually get to your faucet. Bots don't click on sites. They simply enter an address, farm out the captcha, and then call on the javascript function to submit the data. They never even have to click on a single "anti-bot" link (at least not the type that you have in your faucet). So please listen to me when I say that the only users that will have to use the antibot links that you have are REAL users. If you're looking for a proper anti-bot solution, you need to find the one that says something similar to "click on the antibot links in the following order: dog cat lion" because that is an actual function that is required to be filled before the submit function can even be used. The current antibot links you have don't serve a real purpose, other than hiding the button from view, not actually disabling the submit function.

Does this make sense? Let me know if you need me to explain further.

badalleida (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:37:27 AM

I hope you understand that your "anti-bot" links aren't anti-bot in the very least. They just piss off the REAL users you actually get to your faucet. Bots don't click on sites. They simply enter an address, farm out the captcha, and then call on the javascript function to submit the data. They never even have to click on a single "anti-bot" link (at least not the type that you have in your faucet). So please listen to me when I say that the only users that will have to use the antibot links that you have are REAL users. If you're looking for a proper anti-bot solution, you need to find the one that says something similar to "click on the antibot links in the following order: dog cat lion" because that is an actual function that is required to be filled before the submit function can even be used. The current antibot links you have don't serve a real purpose, other than hiding the button from view, not actually disabling the submit function.

Yes now I understand.

I will try to use the antibot that you say, I dont have much time now for changes but I will try to fix it. If you have some tutorial, for the antibot that you said, I will try to use it.

Thanks,
badalleida (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:34:58 PM

I have added the Antibots that you've told me, it has been easy.

Thanks for the advice.
smashbtc

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:50:39 PM

I suggest to increase the rewards as waiting time is long.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
badalleida (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:23:46 AM

I suggest to increase the rewards as waiting time is long.

I have raised it a little and made the waiting time lower, maybe not as it should be, but it's better than before.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:37:16 AM

There seems to be sometimes a problem with the forwarding after pressing the reward button.
The first two times i got forwarded to an empty white page, the 3rd tim i got my satoshis.

badalleida (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:31:54 AM

There seems to be sometimes a problem with the forwarding after pressing the reward button.
The first two times i got forwarded to an empty white page, the 3rd tim i got my satoshis.

That time I was doing some changes, Everything should be normal now.
badalleida (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:39:33 PM

I think now ia the definitive design, at least for one week.
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:48:44 PM

Nice faucet Grin

Site added to Land of Trusted Faucets
It would be nice if you give Land of Trusted Faucets a link back Grin

For banner codes see Topic
badalleida (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:46:08 PM

I have done the same faucet with dogecoins, do you think is it worth?
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:59:44 PM

I don't get any satoshi into my faucetbox account. I gave my walletaddress, click the antibot and push the get reward button but nothing happend only the page is being refreshed.
badalleida (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:05:37 PM

I don't get any satoshi into my faucetbox account. I gave my walletaddress, click the antibot and push the get reward button but nothing happend only the page is being refreshed.

I think now is working well. Maybe i was doing some changes, but im doing payouts as i can see on my faucetbox account.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:54:34 PM

Possible rewards: 150 (80%), 250 (12%), 350 (5%), 450 (2%), 1000 (1%) for every  hours
and i must says that your faucet rewards is still low because with 80% possibility i'm pretty sure people will only get 150 satoshi on your faucet
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:01:19 PM

I think now is working well. Maybe i was doing some changes, but im doing payouts as i can see on my faucetbox account.

OK, well done. I wil give it a new try Smiley
badalleida (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:11:06 AM

there are too many ads.. so its so hard to work correctly..

I know but I need income for giving Satoshis, and anyway I dont gent what i give back, I will try it some more time. BTW now is 222 Satohis every 2 hours.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: