Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:36:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: note to anybody following tipster threads...  (Read 491 times)
geoffreyqp (OP)

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:35:09 PM

probably obvious to some of you, but to others.

anybody that post records like xx wins/ x losses. but doesn't post units won/loss is just nonsense.

anybody can post a winning record by betting big favorites all day everyday.

it's about plus or minus units that should matter. example: if they bet 1 unit to win 1.3 units. then the win on that game is only +.3 units. if they lose it's -1.0 units.

just posting this to inform some noobs who might not notice. there are some good tipsters in this forum, but most are not as good at they seem. most are even bad.

goodluck fellow gamblers
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:56:41 PM

Amen to that mate. I think the last tipster I have personally seen who used the unit system was magicmexican and he was betting e-sports. Every serious bettor (not self-proclaimed tipster) knows that units and bankroll management is Sportsbetting 101 basic requirements to even expect a minimal positive profit. But people on this forum unfortunately are attracted by colorful threads with big flashy numbers of 112301239120 wins and 0 losses and don't understand the real mechanics behind it. Then after a bad run they come to the forum to say how God punished them for losing all their cash and gambling is bad or blame others for their mishap. It's hilarious.

Open your eyes guys and read some articles about sportsbetting and you will understand how it works and that we are not writing pompous nonsense just to pad our posting count. I am not talking outta my ass. Good luck from me too.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:10:32 PM

Amen to that mate. I think the last tipster I have personally seen who used the unit system was magicmexican and he was betting e-sports. Every serious bettor (not self-proclaimed tipster) knows that units and bankroll management is Sportsbetting 101 basic requirements to even expect a minimal positive profit. But people on this forum unfortunately are attracted by colorful threads with big flashy numbers of 112301239120 wins and 0 losses and don't understand the real mechanics behind it. Then after a bad run they come to the forum to say how God punished them for losing all their cash and gambling is bad or blame others for their mishap. It's hilarious.

Open your eyes guys and read some articles about sportsbetting and you will understand how it works and that we are not writing pompous nonsense just to pad our posting count. I am not talking outta my ass. Good luck from me too.
I also noticed this OP a lot of a new free tips and I always followed them at first I'm impressed since I was new here but times past by and noticed that tips going to bad ways ended me up empty coins so now I decided to check and at least study first the way tipster had. This thread will open our mind that tipster need to be pricise and it always our money in any stakes good luck

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:17:25 PM

anybody that post records like xx wins/ x losses. but doesn't post units won/loss is just nonsense.

it's about plus or minus units that should matter. example: if they bet 1 unit to win 1.3 units. then the win on that game is only +.3 units. if they lose it's -1.0 units.

just posting this to inform some noobs who might not notice. there are some good tipsters in this forum, but most are not as good at they seem. most are even bad.

goodluck fellow gamblers
Yes ,finally somebody say a word...
Of course it easy to win when you make bet like 1.01 - 1.50 odds
And the lose are always 1.60 odds above .
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 04:34:31 PM

That is the most important thing, I saw a tipster thread like that and pointed it out that they were only picking dead favorites with very small odds but they weren't too happy about that and others followed them blindly.

tl;dr, no body around here listens.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 05:59:35 PM

goodluck fellow gamblers

Thanks a lot for letting us know this. I don't know much about sports betting, and therefore like to check in on the free tips from time to time. I had no idea there was a difference between wins and units. I'll be more careful from now on.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 07:24:54 PM

That is the most important thing, I saw a tipster thread like that and pointed it out that they were only picking dead favorites with very small odds but they weren't too happy about that and others followed them blindly.

No offense, but that is silly, to be honest. People are just too lazy to do their own research, and they ended up by following a tipster choice mindlessly.

Quote from: twister
no body around here listens. - twister, 2016

Life sucks.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:37:22 PM

The idea of newbies creating Tipster threads is stupid.They don't have a history here,no way to see their active bets just bogus prediction one after other bumping threads unwantedly.Its true,they should be taken for granted only.

Good tipsters in this forum are : Joca and Carlos Paul.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 01:50:48 AM

I wont point my fingers however there are someone in this forum that is claiming to be no 1 tipster around here which never posted any of his statistic but only how many wins and loses that he got from his tips. It is easy to pick on odds below 2 however if you lose then you are losing everything though which is a stupid advertisement of his so called #1 tipster
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 01:56:34 AM

goodluck fellow gamblers

100% AGREE  we see this all the time with bs toutsa

saying they are 60-70% in hockey but they are down money cause they
lay -200/-300 every game...

23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:06:54 AM

The idea of newbies creating Tipster threads is stupid.They don't have a history here,no way to see their active bets just bogus prediction one after other bumping threads unwantedly.Its true,they should be taken for granted only.

Good tipsters in this forum are : Joca and Carlos Paul.

Yes i agree with you, Especially Carlos Paul. His prediction always show his bets with a image and tell us why he picks his bet. I somethis follow his bets, and so far it's good.
masnad

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:31:31 AM

goodluck fellow gamblers

very true some people just see stats and blindly bet on his picks Smiley

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:51:22 AM

Thank you geoffreyqp for posting this, i am a noob in sport betting just trying to bet on horse racing and some big football club that i know about but the rate you are talking about means little to me though i know that it is important.
Can you explain more about this example: if they bet 1 unit to win 1.3 units. then the win on that game is only +.3 units. if they lose it's -1.0 units.
Please help the noobs.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: