Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:36:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: I'll Quickly Cash You Out w/ Paypal  (Read 888 times)
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 05:12:18 PM

Lots of reasons to trust me. I buy and sell btc for PP. I own northoutboards on ebay we sell btc there and on facebook for PP. I need sellers! I also own bitcoin friends on facebook. I think we have the second largest btc page on FB. I need to build a larger rep here. Alex_fun would vouch for me and bcb maybe danieldaniel. I have over 2,300 transactions on ebay. I have done over 300 transactions for btc on FB and a couple on otc. I have also been verified by PP, mt.gox, dowlla, okpay, and bitcointalk investigator tldoctor. The picture to the side is me and I loaded a picture of my id to my site bitcoin friends under photos. Before you post about tos or charge backs I already know. Tos is a gray area, but i am not worried about it they let me sell on ebay and have talked to PP about 20 times about selling btc. As far as charge backs i dont get them. I have a system that works for verifying customers and hedging risk. It is not 100 percent but damn close.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 05:14:42 PM

Lots of reasons to trust me. I buy and sell btc for PP. I own northoutboards on ebay we sell btc there and on facebook for PP. I need sellers! I also own bitcoin friends on facebook. I think we have the second largest btc page on FB. I need to build a larger rep here. Alex_fun would vouch for me and bcb maybe danieldaniel. I have over 2,300 transactions on ebay. I have done over 300 transactions for btc on FB and a couple on otc. I have also been verified by PP, mt.gox, dowlla, okpay, and bitcointalk investigator tldoctor. The picture to the side is me and I loaded a picture of my id to my site bitcoin friends under photos. Before you post about tos or charge backs I already know. Tos is a gray area, but i am not worried about it they let me sell on ebay and have talked to PP about 20 times about selling btc. As far as charge backs i dont get them. I have a system that works for verifying customers and hedging risk. It is not 100 percent but damn close.

Uh, why are you posting in the place of OP?
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 05:26:14 PM

Not sure what you mean? Can I not post any where?
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 05:31:40 PM

Not sure what you mean? Can I not post any where?
*takes a deep breath*

If you're posting as OP, feel free to continue. If you're trying to threadjack by offering your services here, that is bad form and should be deleted. (and that'll be your third post I've moderated in this couple of days now)

*sigh*

Geeze, the utter densenesss......
cptmooseinc

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 05:37:24 PM

Definitely a threadjack. That's not me! Haha. Dude should make his own thread.

My flamers! Stay away!

The Moose's Tip Jar: BTC - 1HoTm9ZqrEmD5Tvs5qAdPM311agyN3eHra
LTC - LPg9svS4dcK5Kzy6HUoef8icrnDxED3ZVA
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 05:46:28 PM

Sorry John. With all due respect. ( I can see that you are a great member). New users have no idea what the guidelines are. If it was my job to keep the forum organized in a certain way I would set up a page for new users that you would have to read and maybe answer questions on before you could post to the general forum. If you had mentioned to me personally that my post where not allowed i would have stopped and changed my posting behavior. A good tutorial would make a lot of difference. I understand that the forum has a lot of excess funds maybe a good use would be a guide with audio would be great.
Thanks
Christopher
North     
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 06:01:05 PM

Sorry John. With all due respect. ( I can see that you are a great member). New users have no idea what the guidelines are. If it was my job to keep the forum organized in a certain way I would set up a page for new users that you would have to read and maybe answer questions on before you could post to the general forum. If you had mentioned to me personally that my post where not allowed i would have stopped and changed my posting behavior. A good tutorial would make a lot of difference. I understand that the forum has a lot of excess funds maybe a good use would be a guide with audio would be great.
Thanks
Christopher
North     
The basic unspoken rules for a forum apply here too - no trolling, off topic posts, or threadjacking. Tutorials are frankly useless in this case as anyone flouting the basic rules are almost guaranteed to not read anything presented to them. A good example would be threads like this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=142352.0 .
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:05:59 PM

So I guess the real issue is I dont know the unspoken rules of forums. I have never used them the only reason I got into this forum is because I had to to get coins.
ridgemont4

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:22:03 PM

So I guess the real issue is I dont know the unspoken rules of forums. I have never used them the only reason I got into this forum is because I had to to get coins.

These people are idiots, don't try to reason with them, you'll end up wanting to kill yourself.
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:35:06 PM

I would like that last comment removed wtf is wrong with this guy. I am an idiot because I dont use forums.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 08:38:51 PM

These people are idiots, don't try to reason with them, you'll end up wanting to kill yourself.
Care to explain why you're here, then?

sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 08:54:14 PM

Go away daniel. I already explained i am here because i need coins. This is the only forum i have ever used other than otc which sucked.
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2013, 09:05:24 PM

One thing is for sure : this guy will cash you out.

sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 09:31:54 PM

Insults like crazy on this forum. What is the problem? Suggestion are fine, just calling me an idiot or scammer is lazy and false. I will give you PPusd for your btc. 
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2013, 10:21:45 PM

idiot or scammer
this

sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 11:16:34 PM

This, dick or dick.
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 11:17:20 PM

To the OP sorry I will get off your post.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 01:03:24 AM

Go away daniel. I already explained i am here because i need coins. This is the only forum i have ever used other than otc which sucked.
In case you didn't see, daniel is referring to ridgemont4 in his quote above..... Lips sealed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: