Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Impossible to pay you back  (Read 2032 times)
ridgemont4 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 06:33:55 PM

Hi, I'm looking for a loan from someone who has quite a lot of bitcoin. I cannot pay you back, but I may use it to pay back the universe in any way I can. so this loan will be more like charity to the poor. If you're interested PM me. Oh yeah the loan amount is 1000 BTC. The reason I post in this section is because if I can pay you back I will so I think this is a loan with no guarantees. The reason for this is, to make guarantees I feel is a wrong thing to do. No one knows what challenges you will face in your day. Guaranteeing I can pay you back, well, just look at the global financial meltdown. Loans never work. The ones who are paid back in life are those who give from the heart, not in vain. If you don't know the difference, you cannot help me, or anyone for that matter!

Thank you.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 06:37:52 PM

It's called a donation then.

Anyway, move it to Off-topic.

Signature space available for rent.
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 06:38:56 PM

It's called a donation then.

Anyway, move it to Off-topic.

Not true at all. Donation implies that you are giving and expecting nothing from it. I don't really like that concept. I think when you give, you should expect that there will be something coming from it, it just depends on what you're expecting.

It's not off topic AT ALL.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 06:40:53 PM

Hi, I'm looking for a loan from someone who has quite a lot of bitcoin. I cannot pay you back, but I may use it to pay back the universe in any way I can. so this loan will be more like charity to the poor. If you're interested PM me. Oh yeah the loan amount is 1000 BTC. The reason I post in this section is because if I can pay you back I will so I think this is a loan with no guarantees. The reason for this is, to make guarantees I feel is a wrong thing to do. No one knows what challenges you will face in your day. Guaranteeing I can pay you back, well, just look at the global financial meltdown. Loans never work. The ones who are paid back in life are those who give from the heart, not in vain. If you don't know the difference, you cannot help me, or anyone for that matter!

Thank you.

Are you kidding?? Are you dank or related to him?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 06:42:03 PM

Thank you.

Are you kidding??

I'm not conventional. So, no, I'm not kidding.

Maybe someone will be willing, that's why I have asked. If you're not that person, there is no need to clutter up my thread with silly shit. Thanks.

I will make an effort to pay back, but I cannot make a guarantee. Is this the wrong place then? No, because I am asking for a loan, it's simply one that I cannot presently find a way to pay you back for. At least I'm not lying.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 06:44:14 PM

Thank you.

Are you kidding??

Maybe someone will be willing, that's why I have asked. If you're not that person, there is no need to clutter up my thread with silly shit. Thanks.

I hope you're going to share whatever drugs your on because it's probably the only way someone will GIVE you 1000 BTC.
The "silly shit" appears to be your begging for coins.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 06:45:57 PM

Thank you.

Are you kidding??

I hope you're going to share whatever drugs your on because it's probably the only way someone will GIVE you 1000 BTC.

Someone will pay me 1000 BTC for sharing what drugs I'm on? Huh? What are you smoking? I doubt they will do that. Please leave my thread.

again, I will make an effort to pay back, but I cannot make a guarantee. Is this the wrong place then? No, because I am asking for a loan, it's simply one that I cannot presently find a way to pay you back for. At least I'm not lying. If I were a liar I would guarantee that I could pay you back. Truth is I CANNOT MAKE THAT GUARANTEE. I would be on drugs if I claimed I could guarantee a repayment with interest.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 06:50:22 PM

Thank you.

Are you kidding??

Someone will pay me 1000 BTC for sharing what drugs I'm on? Huh? What are you smoking? I doubt they will do that. Please leave my thread.

again, I will make an effort to pay back, but I cannot make a guarantee. Is this the wrong place then? No  YES, because I am asking for a loan handout, it's simply one that I cannot presently find a way to pay you back for. At least I'm not lying. I'd lie to you for your coins, and that's the truth.

Please exit the forums and turn yourself in to the nearest rehab center. Do it NOW.

Albert Einstein
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 06:54:17 PM

Thank you.

Sure, I always give 20.000 $ to strangers as long as they ask nicely.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:03:29 PM

At least he is a scammer and he admitted it LOL

How am I a scammer? What is the scam here? Idiot.
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:04:02 PM

Thank you.

Are you kidding??

again, I will make an effort to pay back, but I cannot make a guarantee. Is this the wrong place then? No  YES, because I am asking for a loan handout, it's simply one that I cannot presently find a way to pay you back for. At least I'm not lying. I'd lie to you for your coins, and that's the truth.

Please exit the forums and turn yourself in to the nearest rehab center. Do it NOW.

I don't do drugs you stupid faggot. Fuck off and stop fucking around with me you dumb bitch. Thanks.
debianlinux

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:04:23 PM

... I am asking for a loan...

loan  
/lōn/
Noun
A thing that is borrowed, esp. a sum of money that is expected to be paid back with interest.
https://www.google.com/search?q=define%3A+loan&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:05:16 PM

Thank you.

I didn't ask for 20 dollars. The dollar sign goes in front, and you use commas not periods in the United States.
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:06:51 PM

... I am asking for a loan...

loan  
/lōn/
Noun
A thing that is borrowed, esp. a sum of money that is expected to be paid back with interest.
https://www.google.com/search?q=define%3A+loan&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Those definitions are wrong and the illuminati / secret masonic societies or whatever sick shit is going on behind the scenes is responsible for redefining every word to mean what they want it to mean. In my world, a loan is what you think it is. In your world, you must go to your little dictionary of lies to RE-define meanings of what you should know intuitively. Freak. Get out of my thread now.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:07:23 PM

Thank you.

I didn't ask for 20 dollars. The dollar sign goes in front, and you use commas not periods in the United States.

...but not to a smart ass

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:08:28 PM

Thank you.

...but not to a smart ass

Go away..
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:09:33 PM

John the fag is now harassing me because he is against my opinions. Some community this is, a community of parasites who criminalize thoughts. You'll get what's coming to you John, you little faggot.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:11:05 PM

Hey, come on guys, give him a chance.  I mean, he's only insulting and belittling everyone he meets.  Maybe if we give him a thousand BTC, he'll be a little nicer to us--because that's what matters in this world.  I mean, who doesn't want to help out the universe?  A thousand BTC to one guy could surely help the universe out.  What with how big and vast it is.  And not-caring for people in any way, shape, or form.

I'm afraid I'm a few bitcoin short of a thousand myself, but I wish you luck in finding the next guy with a thousand to give.

ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:13:08 PM

Hey, come on guys, give him a chance.  I mean, he's only insulting and belittling everyone he meets.  Maybe if we give him a thousand BTC, he'll be a little nicer to us--because that's what matters in this world.  I mean, who doesn't want to help out the universe?  A thousand BTC to one guy could surely help the universe out.  What with how big and vast it is.  And not-caring for people in any way, shape, or form.

I'm afraid I'm a few bitcoin short of a thousand myself, but I wish you luck in finding the next guy with a thousand to give.

Thanks. I'm sure with your wit you will get paid off if you stay at it. Not everyone is so fortunate. You must be white.
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:13:59 PM

You came in here asking for a $20k loan and gave no guarantees of repayment. You tried to use the same old Nigerian scam email wording in your first post (the guilt trip route). You then go onto to curse and call members here bitches, fags, etc. The backlash you're receiving surprises you?

Logoff and take a moment to clear your head, i'm sure you'll see the err in your ways.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: