Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:07:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading fees  (Read 523 times)
Sweetless (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:11:19 PM

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum but have been involved in bitcoin for some time now. I have an account at a certain exchange and recently received some trading fees which I am willing to sell if there is anyone interesting.

If you would like to get more information, send me a message.  GrinBTC
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:12:29 PM

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum but have been involved in bitcoin for some time now. I have an account at a certain exchange and recently received some trading fees which I am willing to sell if there is anyone interesting.

If you would like to get more information, send me a message.  GrinBTC

How are you going to sell the trading fees on exchange? I trade in many exchanges but i can't understand what you have wrote in the OP !
Unholypete

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:21:11 PM

Which exchange are you talking about?`
Because like poster #2, I don't really understand how you can sell trading fees.
n691309
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:23:29 PM

Because like poster #2, I don't really understand how you can sell trading fees.

Poloniex has changed their fees plan recently so it is relative from 0.15% - 0.25%, yobit has 0.2% and some other exchanges has the same fee, i think that OP may have account that has lower fee than regular accounts or something else.
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 09:48:43 PM

Poloniex has changed their fees plan recently so it is relative from 0.15% - 0.25%, yobit has 0.2% and some other exchanges has the same fee, i think that OP may have account that has lower fee than regular accounts or something else.

What is OP trying to do though? Sell his account? Trade for you?
They are both unsafe and I'm pretty sure it's against the exchange's TOS.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:31:17 AM

correct me if I am wrong but the fees will be determined in regards to your trade volume not your history.

I think it goes like this:
for example if your make an order smaller than X BTC then you have to pay 0.2% fee for that.
and if you make and order bigger than X you have to pay 0.15% fee

and this is for everybody not new/old account and how your history has been.

Only Bitcoin
Sweetless (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:33:42 AM

So I am very sorry if I did't write my post properly.

I got a code for free trading worth for an XXX amount which I am willing to sell because I am not all that involved in day-trading and IMO someone who is and is also good at it might profit from it because it would be like you are trading with zero fees until you burn the codes value.

I hope I have made it more clearer this time around.

And of course you would need an account at Bitstampto reedem the code.
n691309
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:55:15 AM

correct me if I am wrong but the fees will be determined in regards to your trade volume not your history.

I think it goes like this:
for example if your make an order smaller than X BTC then you have to pay 0.2% fee for that.
and if you make and order bigger than X you have to pay 0.15% fee

and this is for everybody not new/old account and how your history has been.

If you trade large amounts you will have lower fee <0.15% but this is for a limited time, but 0.15% and 0.25% will become standard for everyone soon if that didn't happened yet. OP thanks for clarifying it, so the exchange is "bitstamp", good luck with sales.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:23:17 PM

So I am very sorry if I did't write my post properly.

I got a code for free trading worth for an XXX amount which I am willing to sell because I am not all that involved in day-trading and IMO someone who is and is also good at it might profit from it because it would be like you are trading with zero fees until you burn the codes value.

I hope I have made it more clearer this time around.

And of course you would need an account at Bitstampto reedem the code.

Does it mean, "XXX amount" is the price that you offer. If yes, can you just tell us how much it is?

faucet used to be profitable
Sweetless (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:23:02 PM

The code has 1500 USD worth of free trading fees. Wink

If there is anyone interesting in buying them send me a private message.
Sweetless (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:29:54 AM

Hey bitcoin enthusiasts,

the offer of selling my trading fee coupon worth 1500 USD still stands if there is anyone interested.

NOTE: Bitstamp now offers BTC/EUR trading par and these trading fees can also be used here.

Cheers  WinkBTC
Sweetless (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:20:09 AM

Hey guys,

I am still trying to sell 1500 USD worth of free trading fees on Bitstamp exchange.

The reason for selling is because I am not a day or regular trader, so I there is anyone interested send me a private message so we can discuss further.

I do however see quite a lot of activity on Bitstamp recently and I will be happy to see someone putting the fees "to good use".

It can be used on either BTC/USD or BTC/EUR trading.

Cheers

BTCTO THE MOONBTC

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: