Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to start with bitcoin?  (Read 10403 times)
HelioHash

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

https://twitter.com/HelioHash

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 12:34:36 PM

It's never late to start.
Bitcoin is actualy on beginning of his
long trip.  Smiley

vote for delegate heliohash on Ark mainnet.
80% profit sharing with voters every Friday. https://twitter.com/HelioHash
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:39:02 PM

Im new to bitcoin and i have been dealing only with faucets but they are very boring but the other ways to earn bitcoins needs knowlege and i have seen that bitcoins are beeing all mined. So does it has place for we begginers?

It is ofcourse not late for anyone to start using bitcoin, we are expecting even more users in future, and it is always said that better late then never.
You have started with faucets, everyone do that firstly, and now you have found this forum so you will not need to worry, just keep collecting small amount of bitcoin and keep reading new things and gain some knowledge about bitcoin, after some months you will have your own ideas of earning bitcoins.

Yes to add on to the last part...

Some start faucet rotator to earn more Bitcoin from referral payout. Some even started their own faucet. Some bolder one even started online businesses and accept Bitcoin as payment. As for me, I am the second type, I started my own unique faucet. Don't stop at faucet. Keep finding ways to earn more Bitcoin. Start researching about signature campaign. Then learn to code and create a service for Bitcoin. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Aleator

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 12:55:29 PM

No, There is no late to start studying or learning for new (skill), and it's give you positive feedback right.
you just missed the lowest price for bitcoin for the last years.

sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:30:45 PM

It s never too late for beginners to start or be with bitcoin. I even started this year and i dont feel like I am late at all everything is going smooth once you started or begin this. This will only be under you on how are you going to push through this..

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:51:46 PM

Its never late to start with bitcoin, in fact even if you started late but you should be happy that you got some new way to earn extra money from it.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:02:11 PM

Its never late to start with bitcoin, in fact even if you started late but you should be happy that you got some new way to earn extra money from it.
That's right. You don't need to think that you are late because it is an oppurtunity to earn some money. Also it is not about who made it first but it is about how you do it.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:15:29 PM

It's not yet late to begin with bitcoin, buy as much as you can afford to.(stop wasting time with faucets,hyip etc..) with the upcoming halving event i'm sure you'll make profits.
traitrkng

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:59:14 PM

You can always keep that small amount you earn as you learn the protocol/exchange.
One of the reasons for the price rises , it is precisely because small ( or large ! ) are lost and can no longer be used Roll Eyes
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:40:57 PM

its never too late to start with bitcoins Smiley you just need to finds to get your hands on some Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1
GameCredits

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:56:26 AM

Don't think Bitcoin, think crypto in general. Keyword: blockchain! Wink
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:27:41 AM

Don't think Bitcoin, think crypto in general. Keyword: blockchain! Wink

That is the magic word many companies looking for investors use.  Bitcoin seems to have some bad press that scares people away in some case.  Change word to blockchain is what a surprising amount of companies are doing when looking for investments.

I still think bitcoin has a good future (I hope at least).  I think seeing what happens after having will be a little indication.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:51:26 AM

bitcoin is just begining it is not to late to buy or invest on bitcoin, there so many reason why you should invest on it, bitcoin still improving and progressing, there will be more people get in to the bitcoin and sooner or latter it's price will be up
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:09:55 AM

It's not yet late to begin with bitcoin, buy as much as you can afford to.(stop wasting time with faucets,hyip etc..) with the upcoming halving event i'm sure you'll make profits.

I don't think this to be very late to start bitcoin. Bitcoin as a digital currency has started spreading, I feel this to be the right time to join bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:33:49 PM

Yes it will always never be late to start with bitcoin now even though you include your self new, everything has to depend on you and how are you going to push through and continue and find it out in yourself if you like it or not its up to you..

eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:05:27 PM

Yes it will always never be late to start with bitcoin now even though you include your self new, everything has to depend on you and how are you going to push through and continue and find it out in yourself if you like it or not its up to you..

Yeah and even if you are late you should never regret on it, as the best thing is you are at the right place and you can make money here for a lifetime so that is the best thing about bitcoin.
Retpilai

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:49:46 AM

I don't think it's too late if I just joined a few weeks ago and finally posting today. I feel reborn!  Cheesy
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:02:03 AM

As long as you enter the market before the Wall Street guys do, then it's not too late. If you have some free money to invest in something, then surely buy yourself some Bitcoins as it may turn out to be one of the best investments of the last 10 years.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 06:17:52 AM

It depends on what you mean by 'too late to start', if you're thinking of mining coins on your pc and getting rich, those days are long gone. On the other hand, Bitcoin is now very well established compared to 4-5 years ago, so there couldn't be a better time to start using it. Plus there is still a chance the Bitcoins you hold now could be worth a lot more in a couple of years  Wink
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:18:45 PM

I can tell you only bitcoin have good chances to rise to 600$ and i can call it for buying but it is still very early, and on good dump can fill your orders that lie very low and i expecting good dump soon. So be smart and invest in bitcoin when comes better time.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:23:31 PM

Its never too late to start with something good  Wink

And even if you have started it late you are at the right place which can change things around you in future when bitcoin gets more powerful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: