Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:31:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to start with bitcoin?  (Read 10401 times)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:25:33 PM

Is it too late to start using money?  Of course not.  Huh

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Retpilai

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:49:13 AM

It depends on what you mean by 'too late to start', if you're thinking of mining coins on your pc and getting rich, those days are long gone. On the other hand, Bitcoin is now very well established compared to 4-5 years ago, so there couldn't be a better time to start using it. Plus there is still a chance the Bitcoins you hold now could be worth a lot more in a couple of years  Wink
Could you imagine ever mining back then and your coins ended up worthless? All that work would have been for nothing, so I consider Bitcoin to be a rather lucky enough currency.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:12:25 AM

Yes, it not too late. rather its is the right time to  start with Bitcoin.
I think this is the best phase to start the bitcoins campaign.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:15:20 AM

people are unwilling to buy, at presumable expensive price, for average joe at least, you don't need to buy fiat to use it for example...

bitcoin need to be acquired directly if we want massive usage, this whole buying thing is not healthy for adoption
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:17:53 AM

people are unwilling to buy, at presumable expensive price, for average joe at least, you don't need to buy fiat to use it for example...

bitcoin need to be acquired directly if we want massive usage, this whole buying thing is not healthy for adoption

Part of it is we need to get "mainstream" normal people to adopt bitcoin.  I know I saw some family this week and one LOVES asking bitcoin questions.  We need to mainstream enough that answering of questions gets people to want to use it.

But a lot of non technical users are hard to get.   I think it starts with more and more sites/places accepting bitcoin.   But if we really become mainstream or if it's some other coin with "blockchain" it's hard to say in the very long term.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:50:30 AM

Is it too late to start using money?  Of course not.  Huh
Actually this is problem we facing right now. Bitcoin is more like investment, and mass of new users expecting only to earn from bitcoin, nothing more, they don't even know how it works or what else they can do with it. They only know this is something new and very popular. We all know how predictions about halving are very popular, i wonder why?
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:35:21 AM

Is it too late to start using money?  Of course not.  Huh
Actually this is problem we facing right now. Bitcoin is more like investment, and mass of new users expecting only to earn from bitcoin, nothing more, they don't even know how it works or what else they can do with it. They only know this is something new and very popular. We all know how predictions about halving are very popular, i wonder why?
Bitcoin as a speculative investment is still number 1 reason people are interested and buying bitcoin - that is not gonna change soon.
Halving price tales are popular because we want to believe that price will skyrocket to the moon after/before halving hit us.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:43:20 PM

You're late, but still not too late. Earn bitcoins and keep them, there exists a chance that every bitcoin-er becomes rich, or at least profit from their savings.
killswitch2771

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:22:13 PM

I just joined today too and Im curious as to if anyone can answer my question about the signature / posting meaningful threads to earn bitcoins and needing a "full member account" now, I dont mind dishing out the 8-10 bucks for an account, but what if the person who sells it to me hacks it a year from now? And this is my first post ever, is thre a way I can work my way up on my own "full membership" through posting? Is that how it works? Do you get higher ranks through your posts, comments, activity? If someone could direct me to a little guide or something that explains ranks and how to rank up in the site and gain more knowledge and whatnot? Im sorry if this isnt a meaningful comment Im just so confused and I want to get started on learning everything about BTC right away. I already have a blockchain wallet and circle so i guess i got my pinky toe in the door lol, any takers care to explain to a little newbie like myself who just discovered this lovely website today?
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:07:19 PM

I just joined today too and Im curious as to if anyone can answer my question about the signature / posting meaningful threads to earn bitcoins and needing a "full member account" now, I dont mind dishing out the 8-10 bucks for an account, but what if the person who sells it to me hacks it a year from now? And this is my first post ever, is thre a way I can work my way up on my own "full membership" through posting? Is that how it works? Do you get higher ranks through your posts, comments, activity? If someone could direct me to a little guide or something that explains ranks and how to rank up in the site and gain more knowledge and whatnot? Im sorry if this isnt a meaningful comment Im just so confused and I want to get started on learning everything about BTC right away. I already have a blockchain wallet and circle so i guess i got my pinky toe in the door lol, any takers care to explain to a little newbie like myself who just discovered this lovely website today?

Welcome on the board, If you are looking to buy full member account then you need to go to marketplace section/digital goods there you will find many ads from the people who wants to sell their full member accounts.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:28:42 PM

You're late, but still not too late. Earn bitcoins and keep them, there exists a chance that every bitcoin-er becomes rich, or at least profit from their savings.

it is not late at all. we are still in the early stages of bitcoin and i believe that in the future there is going to be a lot more popularity for bitcoin.

also there is halving on the way that is going to reward anybody who invests right now in bitcoin.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
BetLotto

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:34:25 PM

it is not late at all. we are still in the early stages of bitcoin and i believe that in the future there is going to be a lot more popularity for bitcoin.

also there is halving on the way that is going to reward anybody who invests right now in bitcoin.

Agree. And for the ones that want to invest now the only thing that I want to say is do it!! Bitcoin reached 1000$ and probably will reach again this or the next year. So invest now and don't regret of doing it!
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:12:46 PM

Yeah and we should be happy that we are at the right place even if we are late, as bitcoin in allowing us to earn some extra money that can be helpful in future.
madjules007

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:57:39 AM

Im new to bitcoin and i have been dealing only with faucets but they are very boring but the other ways to earn bitcoins needs knowlege and i have seen that bitcoins are beeing all mined. So does it has place for we begginers?

Faucets are a waste of time. A more productive way to earn bitcoins would be to get a job and buy bitcoins with some of the proceeds. You could also sell goods/services directly for bitcoin. Yes, a majority of bitcoins have been mined, but faucets and such are not the only way to acquire them.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 10:46:45 AM

There will be never late if you are willing to work hard and learn Cheesy
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 11:04:05 AM

yes. you are late. you lost so many chances and opportunities. but you can also start with bitcoin. now bitcoin is more powerful. if you start now you can also get great reward here.

so welcome mate.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:43:58 PM

yes. you are late. you lost so many chances and opportunities. but you can also start with bitcoin. now bitcoin is more powerful. if you start now you can also get great reward here.

so welcome mate.
I guess you meant bitcoin's lower price and giveaways.
But we can expect same value of chances and opportunities today also. Yes value is always same.
In my opinion, today is not late to get start with bitcoin. May be after all the bitcoins got mined out, I may tell that period as late.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:28:05 PM

It's never too late to get into something new. Sure the first wave was fun, so I've heard, and people bought lamborghini's with this weird digital token system but hey: if it wasn't meant to stick around it be dead by now.

Don't focus on just obtaining bitcoin though, mining and/or trading altcoins will get you some bitcoin as well as the odd job posted in the services section.

So welcome, learn and enjoy what this weird world has to offer. Beware tho, trust only yourself and as always: know what you say, never say what you know. Wink

BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:33:26 PM

it is not too late to use bitcoin actually you are in the right time many services\websites accept bitcoin now but you miss many periods of cheap btc to buy .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:36:06 PM

Mining bitcoins is over for newbies
Look into alt coins and just day trading them until you have decent amount of btc.
Then think about other things maybe your own business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: