Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:50:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to start with bitcoin?  (Read 10398 times)
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:54:24 AM

I just joined today too and Im curious as to if anyone can answer my question about the signature / posting meaningful threads to earn bitcoins and needing a "full member account" now, I dont mind dishing out the 8-10 bucks for an account, but what if the person who sells it to me hacks it a year from now? And this is my first post ever, is thre a way I can work my way up on my own "full membership" through posting? Is that how it works? Do you get higher ranks through your posts, comments, activity? If someone could direct me to a little guide or something that explains ranks and how to rank up in the site and gain more knowledge and whatnot? Im sorry if this isnt a meaningful comment Im just so confused and I want to get started on learning everything about BTC right away. I already have a blockchain wallet and circle so i guess i got my pinky toe in the door lol, any takers care to explain to a little newbie like myself who just discovered this lovely website today?

Welcome first of all.
As you are talking about the ranks and reaching full member, so here are the details of getting to full member.
To reach full member rank you will need 140 activity count, and you will get 1 activity for 1 day, so it will probably take you 4 to 5 months to reach their, but if you want to buy a full member account you can get it from Auctions section or Digital Goods section.
But as you are a newbie so i would suggest you to just keep reading posts and gain some knowledge until your rank grows and meanwhile try small earnings like faucets or other places.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vengeful

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

if i can't save earth, i'll damn sure avenge it

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:30:17 PM

Welcome to bitcoin talk. To know more about the crypto currency and the forum you could skim through the important posts in the beginners and help section. Those posts are pinned at the top in the section. Also discussing with the fellow members is also sure to help you sort things out.
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:44:16 PM

Yes but you have started in onther time. Now bitcoin is very hard to get it
Bitcoin is easier to get than ever. I can buy it at many different locations.
But it is more expensive to get, which is something different than being difficult.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:17:58 PM

Yes but you have started in onther time. Now bitcoin is very hard to get it
Bitcoin is easier to get than ever. I can buy it at many different locations.
But it is more expensive to get, which is something different than being difficult.

This not entirely true.

The concept of getting bitcoin easier refers to what exactly? Mining for bitcoin? If so, then you can see what peoples thoughts are in the mining speculation forum section.

Most will break down to the #`s, so intially its better to just purchase if you can. Its better to focus on getting a job then buying the btc, then not knowing if you will break even on your expensive miner.
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 04:20:55 PM

Nope, better start now. Even though Im not a beginner anymore, I still use faucets until now, if you're bored with faucets, just get some referrals, and make your referred people work for you.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:30:40 PM

It's not too late, it is too late to mine and get bitcoin that way unless you are extremely lucky.  Bitcoin has a long way to go yet and is just starting, when more and more people come to discover bitcoin you will be at an advantage as you would have a good bit of knowledge by then.

Faucets although they give you something, they take far too much time and I can see that you have found the Yobit signature campaign which is good for newbies to earn whilst they learn, you could also sell some goods or offer a service if you have any skills, of course you also have the option of buying bitcoin with cold hard cash.
watermark

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:50:07 PM

I don't think it's too late because we are still early in the life of bitcoin.  It seems like a good time to get in to me.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 05:04:30 PM

I don't think it's too late because we are still early in the life of bitcoin.  It seems like a good time to get in to me.

Yeah and i think bitcoin is starting to be popular for all countries.. and i think it will more valuable in future.. and block halving is net yet done and i think if you buy bitcoins right now you can make more profit after block halving..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:10:38 PM

Im new to bitcoin and i have been dealing only with faucets but they are very boring but the other ways to earn bitcoins needs knowlege and i have seen that bitcoins are beeing all mined. So does it has place for we begginers?

It's never late for using bitcoin and it ofcourse has a place for every new user coming to it.
Bitcoin always need more and more users to grow more in future, the more users start using it the more places will think of adopting it, and the more places adopts it the more it will grow in future.
And
Faucets can be boring at first but as a new user to bitcoin they are the best option for you, when you learn something about bitcoin then you will create your own ideas of earning bitcoins and then it will be interesting for you.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:19:05 PM

since bitcoin is money then if you want to use bitcoin as a currency it is never late to start using it, you can buy and start spending.

also if you are looking for investment the it is also not late becasuse the price is still low with potential of rise which will happen soon.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:46:21 PM

since bitcoin is money then if you want to use bitcoin as a currency it is never late to start using it, you can buy and start spending.

also if you are looking for investment the it is also not late becasuse the price is still low with potential of rise which will happen soon.

Yes even you are late you should be happy enough that you are at a right place, where you can earn money and grow your money over a period of time, so enjoy the life ride with bitcoins  Grin
HatredofUrLife

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:47:07 PM

It's definitely too late to harvest. That much I know. Bitcoin's too expensive now to harvest. Maybe when it was only $50.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:23:08 PM

It's definitely too late to harvest. That much I know. Bitcoin's too expensive now to harvest. Maybe when it was only $50.

bitcoin will grow in future, and if you can afford to invest now then its never late, as price seems to be good now and you can expect best price in next 1 or 2 years.
martinlato

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:41:06 PM

Welcome everybody. I gotta say it's an obvious question, most common one, too. From what I know it absolutely is too late to get into mining bitcoin and honest cloudmining sites are impossible to find. However it still is a good moment to hop on the running train which is btc. The less you hesitate the less time you waste. Most likely it will happen someday anyhow.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:00:19 AM

If you will buy your coins and stock it, then definitely you are late a little...But if you would earn bitcoin, then you are not yet late, besides it is favorable to you to earn it when the price is high if you are not into saving it..I could say we are not yet late..
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 05:29:59 AM

If you will buy your coins and stock it, then definitely you are late a little...But if you would earn bitcoin, then you are not yet late, besides it is favorable to you to earn it when the price is high if you are not into saving it..I could say we are not yet late..

the best time for buying bitcoin was 6 month ago when bitcoin price was under 200+ dollars. but it is not too late to buy bitcoin. bitcoin price is high now but next some months it will go even more higher rate. it may reach 1000$ graph. if you can earn bitcoin it is even better, but if you can't earn then buy it now..

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:33:02 AM

the best time for buying bitcoin was 6 month ago when bitcoin price was under 200+ dollars. but it is not too late to buy bitcoin. bitcoin price is high now but next some months it will go even more higher rate. it may reach 1000$ graph. if you can earn bitcoin it is even better, but if you can't earn then buy it now..
OP isn't late yet but he will become late if he still loose his time to think what to do. if you want to get start with bitcoin this is the right time to start. so many earning options here if you want earn. even if you buy it you'll also get profit because halving is just coming in July.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:45:52 AM

I've arrived here since last year and look now I'm already trading Altcoins. its never too late actually.
I've joined signature campaign for months and earn more than $50 a month so that a good sign for bitcoin is going to grow.

frankywill

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:51:23 AM

Sinature campaign and avatar campain are good way to start
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:16:49 PM

Sinature campaign and avatar campain are good way to start

Although buying an account here is discouraged. The only way he can make good profit from that is if OP has enough bitcoin to buy atleast a potential full member account here.

Nope, better start now. Even though Im not a beginner anymore, I still use faucets until now, if you're bored with faucets, just get some referrals, and make your referred people work for you.

+1 to this. No better time to start on bitcoin but right now.

OP, I suggest to avoid any HYIP sites for they will only run away with your money. All your hardwork from those various faucets will only result to nothing if you fell victim to any of those. Mining is a bad idea IMO. You'll have to wait for a very long time in order to get your capital back. You should try using your own money to buy bitcoin. It's hard to start in bitcoin without having any capital on hand.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: