Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:06:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to start with bitcoin?  (Read 10401 times)
orendel

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:07:44 PM

It's not late.
Bitcoin and the blockchain technology will gain even bigger piece of the fintech industry.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:12:44 PM

Sometimes I really feel that I am very late into it as I had an opportunity to start really early on, but anyhow I managed to get into it and at a moment I am very much satisfied with the extra money I am earning from it.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:50:43 AM

Sometimes I really feel that I am very late into it as I had an opportunity to start really early on, but anyhow I managed to get into it and at a moment I am very much satisfied with the extra money I am earning from it.

That is the thought of every new user coming to bitcoin and also that will be the thought of every bitcoin user will come in future that why they did not start using bitcoin when its value was too low that they could buy a lot of it that time.
But no one can do anything for it now and it is never late for anyone because the ones who will come after you will also think they are late but actually they are not, because this circle will keep going so no one will actually be late for it.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:33:17 PM

No you are not late.
It will have a great impact on our system
vengeful

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

if i can't save earth, i'll damn sure avenge it

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:06:45 PM

Bitcoin has come a long way since it's beginning 8 years ago and even now people are showing a lot of interest in becoming a part of it and embracing it indulging in its evolution and development.
So no you're not late in joining this awesome revolution.
Best of luck...
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:17:54 PM

Even if we are late that doesn't matter at all now, as I think we are at the best place, and trying to promote the currency which can be mother of all invention in future.
moviebuff777

Activity: 378

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:32:37 PM

The sooner the better to get in early and make some money.  That is assuming that we see it gaining in value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:08:45 PM

I don't think that I am late, but I have a strong feeling that I have come here at the right time as bitcoin is still in its younger age and it will grow more in future which can benefit all of us.
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:09:56 AM

I don't think that I am late, but I have a strong feeling that I have come here at the right time as bitcoin is still in its younger age and it will grow more in future which can benefit all of us.

Exactly.
It is not late for anyone right now as bitcoin is still not that much popular.
It has the potential to get far more popular in future, when it will be adopted by many resources and then many more people will also start using it.
So anyone starts using it now will be a part of the revolution and coming profits, hopefully.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:36:30 AM

Yes bitcoin is still too younger.
Yesterday I read that, it would take some 130 years to complete for mining out all the 21 million bitcoins. So, definitively we are into bitcoin ecosystem too early. I believe there would be no meaning in regretting about missing opportunity even in next 50 years.

yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:34:53 PM

Its not too late and in fact is it is the right time to earn or xollect bitcoin right now, as you can see bitcoin is going up each day.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:59:25 PM

Its never too late and for bitcoins it is just the right time to start with.
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:13:40 PM

Not really, if you been around then youre already still ahead then most people.

Since even after the articles been written about bitcoin and media it still hasnt gained mainstreams full attention yet.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:19:18 PM

Since even after the articles been written about bitcoin and media it still hasnt gained mainstreams full attention yet.

A lot of the mainstream media tends to get bitcoin in a bad light to which is sad.  But bad news sells better then happy news in most cases.  So we really need mainstream media to separate bitcoin from some of the illegal things many news sites try  to tie it with.

Some use "blockchain technology" in attempts to avoid BTC's bad articles.  But we have some uphill battles to get mainstream support.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:37:43 PM

Yes you should feel proud that your are at a right place and even if you are late no need to regret as in future you gonna be a rich guy for sure.
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:25:48 AM

Yes you should feel proud that your are at a right place and even if you are late no need to regret as in future you gonna be a rich guy for sure.

No one can surely say that if someone is gonna be rich in future with bitcoin or not.
But we can just hope that we have a quite reasonable price in future as well so that the users of bitcoin should not get dissapointed from it and stop using it and also we could get a lot of new users by then if we have a reasonable price.
adomers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:10:02 AM

never too late to start on something. It is good that at least you had some knowledge in bitcoin by earning from faucets. To me this was a nice decision you made and a proper way to start. Another important decision that you made was joining this forum.
sured44

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:33:23 AM

never too late to start on something. It is good that at least you had some knowledge in bitcoin by earning from faucets. To me this was a nice decision you made and a proper way to start. Another important decision that you made was joining this forum.

not too late there many chance that the price will increase again.. and i think its better to start collecting bitcoin right now before halving.. so that you can make a profit if you hold all your bitcoins until halving.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:38:24 PM

It is never late for anyone to start using bitcoin because they are never the last one to join, even after them people will join the community.
Someone by joining the community should start earning with faucets and also should start accumulating information about bitcoin from this forum.
So that after a few months the person will be good to go for doing anything by his own and to earn more.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:50:28 PM

Well said, you are at the right place. The time you join doesn't have anything to do with your leaning. Only your willingness to be a part of the growing currency network is given importance.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████