Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to start with bitcoin?  (Read 10401 times)
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:09:15 PM

Sometimes I really feel that I am very late into it as I had an opportunity to start really early on, but anyhow I managed to get into it and at a moment I am very much satisfied with the extra money I am earning from it.

Not really, if you been around then youre already still ahead then most people.

Since even after the articles been written about bitcoin and media it still hasnt gained mainstreams full attention yet.

Yes you should feel proud that your are at a right place and even if you are late no need to regret as in future you gonna be a rich guy for sure.

Well said, you are at the right place. The time you join doesn't have anything to do with your leaning. Only your willingness to be a part of the growing currency network is given importance.

Yeah and in future when bitcoin will get popular and every one would be aware of it, you can proudly say that you are late into it, I am earning it since long time  Grin
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:11:03 PM

Even if we are late that doesn't matter at all now, as I think we are at the best place, and trying to promote the currency which can be mother of all invention in future.

I think everyone should consider that line.

It doesnt "matter at all now" since we are still in the age of promotion to the current bitcoin state until everyone gets involved.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:09:40 AM

Even if we are late that doesn't matter at all now, as I think we are at the best place, and trying to promote the currency which can be mother of all invention in future.

It doesnt "matter at all now" since we are still in the age of promotion to the current bitcoin state until everyone gets involved.

Exactly.
We should actually consider ourselves lucky to be a part of it right now, because in future when it will touch the sky we will be quite experts in the industry when the new comers will just start learning about it, so that will be a big advantage for us in that time.
Note_spark

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:49:59 PM

Well if it's still not too late to say sorry, then it's not too late to start with bitcoin. There are many people that still didn't knew about bitcoin. Consider your self lucky that you found bitcoin. it's good to use this as a side job though.

darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:50:48 PM

Well if it's still not too late to say sorry, then it's not too late to start with bitcoin. There are many people that still didn't knew about bitcoin. Consider your self lucky that you found bitcoin. it's good to use this as a side job though.
preferably extra income for buying cigarettes or for watching movies,, many people do not know bitcoins at this time, like what he said we are so lucky that we found bitcoin and send you here in this forum.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 04:21:16 PM

totally true, i like to think of ourselves as the early adopters because we are using bitcoin and are familiar with it while it is young and most importantly cheap which is not going to last forever.

--looking for signature--
sidrab14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:42:15 PM

totally true, i like to think of ourselves as the early adopters because we are using bitcoin and are familiar with it while it is young and most importantly cheap which is not going to last forever.

still not too late there many chance that the price will increase again. I think its better to start collecting bitcoin right now before halving. So,you can make a profit if you hold all your bitcoins until halving.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:04:44 PM

Exactly.
We should actually consider ourselves lucky to be a part of it right now, because in future when it will touch the sky we will be quite experts in the industry when the new comers will just start learning about it, so that will be a big advantage for us in that time.

Yeah its good to get started as I think we can be the richest person in future as we have started now and  majority of people are not aware about it yet so we will be having advantage in future.
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:32:13 AM

Better late then never.
Someone should not think that i'm already late, they should think that atleast we have found it, and already joined the world largest crypto currencies community, which is going to get even larger in future.
So be positive, and enjoy coming before others.
HAPPYME

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:27:29 AM

No i think it is the best time to start bitcoining now. Because i have started this month.
beduku22

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:13:54 PM

No i think it is the best time to start bitcoining now. Because i have started this month.

Not too late there many chance that the price will increase again.. and i think its better to start collecting bitcoin right now before halving.
TryAngle

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:49:02 PM

It isn't too late hopefully because we have a long way to go to make bitcoin mainstream.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:52:17 PM

It is like on the stock market. There is never a perfect time to invest. You should invest reguarily. That means, invest a particular amount (let's say $20) into Bitcoin each month. If the Bitcoin price is high you buy less BTC. If the price is low, you buy more BTC. You get a nice average price over time what makes you profit when you believe into the longterm success of Bitcoin.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:58:53 PM

It's never too late to start with bitcoin. There isn't even a ten years since bitcoin first appearance.
Now price of 1 BTC is + 430 $, if you check what some experts talk about future and if just half of that is truth then this is just a beginning of something very big.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:13:49 PM

It's never too late to start with bitcoin. There isn't even a ten years since bitcoin first appearance.
Now price of 1 BTC is + 430 $, if you check what some experts talk about future and if just half of that is truth then this is just a beginning of something very big.

In future when bitcoin will become more popular till then we would have become an experts of bitcoin which can be helpful to guide the new comers who wants to join bitcoin community in future.
sured44

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:43:21 PM

In future when bitcoin will become more popular till then we would have become an experts of bitcoin which can be helpful to guide the new comers who wants to join bitcoin community in future.

Never too late to start on something.  From this group you will be able to learn a lot in regard to bitcoin.
beduku22

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:33:05 PM

You can start with some cheap altcoins and do some trading, you had some knowledge in bitcoin by earning from faucets.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:35:46 PM

You can start with some cheap altcoins and do some trading, you had some knowledge in bitcoin by earning from faucets.

If you want to trade then trade with bitcoin do not waste your time in altcoin, as bitcoin will allow you to make some good profits which altcoin can never offer you.
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:03:11 AM

If you want to trade then trade with bitcoin do not waste your time in altcoin, as bitcoin will allow you to make some good profits which altcoin can never offer you.

Bitcoin may earn someone more profit as its value is too much higher then any altcoin, but the profit takes time when you are trading bitcoins.
But it is not the same with altcoins, they are moving up and down eveyday, so if someone trades with care in altcoins then they would surely manage to earn some profit on a daily basis.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:09:35 AM

Bitcoin may earn someone more profit as its value is too much higher then any altcoin, but the profit takes time when you are trading bitcoins.
But it is not the same with altcoins, they are moving up and down eveyday, so if someone trades with care in altcoins then they would surely manage to earn some profit on a daily basis.

That is why people would rather go trading with Altcoins rather than with Bitcoin. And same thing, people are using Bitcoin because it's getting more and more stable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: