Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to start with bitcoin?  (Read 10401 times)
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:25:00 AM

It's specifically too late to start mining, but not too late to join crypto in general.

Yeah not late to start mining. But if you start mining right now you need lot time to make good profit. But right now buy as much with the cash you own. You may get a good profit to buy mining equipments after halving.

Yeah mining is not recommended at a moment but if you can afford to buy some coins with current price then you can sell at the time of halving when price goes higher.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:58:29 AM

It's specifically too late to start mining, but not too late to join crypto in general.

You need perfect setup for mining, I think I was too late to start with bitcoin, as I entered the world of bitcoin 1 year ago, If I would be an early adoptor then I think scenario would be different for me..
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:14:12 AM

Yeah not late to start mining. But if you start mining right now you need lot time to make good profit. But right now buy as much with the cash you own. You may get a good profit to buy mining equipments after halving.

Yeah mining is not recommended at a moment but if you can afford to buy some coins with current price then you can sell at the time of halving when price goes higher.

mining is profitable. but not cloudming and the mining with low investment and low quality hardwares. if you need big profit from mining you have to invest big money also. to buying quality hardwares. and electricity charges.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:16:32 AM

You need perfect setup for mining, I think I was too late to start with bitcoin, as I entered the world of bitcoin 1 year ago, If I would be an early adoptor then I think scenario would be different for me..

but soo many early adoptors also missed that chance. because that time they don't believe on bitcoin. and not ready to buy at for future. not they are ashamed of themselves.
it is not too late mate. halving is still away. you can still buy coins and get great profit.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:55:57 AM

but soo many early adoptors also missed that chance. because that time they don't believe on bitcoin. and not ready to buy at for future. not they are ashamed of themselves.
it is not too late mate. halving is still away. you can still buy coins and get great profit.

Buy it now and hold till the halving, and even if you are late you should not regret as finally you have reached to a great place where you can make good money.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:33:47 PM

not too late even if you are just starting now about bitcoin. even if you earnestly to learn about bitcoin, maybe you can get more of those people who had been long enough with bitcoin
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:39:55 PM

From my point of view, I feel that everyone here at Bitcointalk can be consider early adopters. How old is Bitcoin? Seven years old only - eight if you count from 2008. How old is fiat? Probably a few hundred years. If Bitcoin take over fiat as the global currency, we can consider all of us here today, early adopters.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:29:28 AM

You're gonna be needing a decent amount of capital if you want to start mining. Imagine how much are the mining stuffs and the electricity charge, but if a newbie wants to do that, he can still do it. He just have to canvas the equipments (to save some money). Although I don't recommend this for a starter, if he do want to do it then he have to make some research about mining. Roll Eyes

I'm talking about the mining here where you need hardwares and stuff not the cloud mining or investment sites. Please, don't do cloud mining. Cheesy

co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:47:38 AM

not too late even if you are just starting now about bitcoin. even if you earnestly to learn about bitcoin, maybe you can get more of those people who had been long enough with bitcoin

I am into it since 2 years but I still feel that I was late to get into it, but the best thing is now I have a feeling that I am at a right place.
E1337

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:49:30 AM

You can enter before 2024 easy
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:43:49 PM

Buy it now and hold till the halving, and even if you are late you should not regret as finally you have reached to a great place where you can make good money.

Well described, though you are late finally you have reached at the right time which users who were in the forum long ago too looking for. Now what you need is buy and hold.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Best_Exchange

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:19:53 PM

I dont think is late , bitcoin is too high business now and available for anyone who want to mine and invest.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:36:17 PM

Well described, though you are late finally you have reached at the right time which users who were in the forum long ago too looking for. Now what you need is buy and hold.

Yeah  buying now and holding for next couple of months is an great idea, as price has started to move up in recent times,  so it will be in better position at the time of halving.
Wesiematic

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:59:29 AM

It's never too late to start learning.

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
Exurban

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:47:16 PM

Yup. The price is always growing and becoming more and more substantial.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:17:49 PM

Yup. The price is always growing and becoming more and more substantial.

It is correct that it is never to late, when ever their is a price down fall that is the time to enter the bitcoin world.

mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:07:10 PM

Its never late when it comes to bitcoin as we know majority of people are not still aware about it and same was the scenario with us in past, its good that now we are aware about it.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:26:33 AM

Its never late when it comes to bitcoin as we know majority of people are not still aware about it and same was the scenario with us in past, its good that now we are aware about it.

We still have not hit mass adoption.  Were so early on in crypto currency it's hard to say what it will look like in 5 years let alone more.  So people are still early, look at rise this month. 

So you can earn money and some do it as simple as just holding coins for a period of time.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:20:39 PM

Its never too late. rather its the best time to join bitcoins
enigmasigma

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:50:08 PM

Its never too late. rather its the best time to join bitcoins

I agree. Bitcoin is experiencing almost a daily increase in its price now. Think it's gonna hit 500 dollars a coin soon. Now is the best time as any to join bitcoins and one should definitely make up his mind to join this awesome community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: