Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of Scam Faucet Sites  (Read 1286 times)
NeilLostBitCoin (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 12:56:47 AM

I was finding some faucets lists here that were turned to scam but I didn't found anything. Someone please post your scam sites here in thread so that others will have a reference also. Thank you. Smiley
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:02:56 AM

I wouldn't refer to faucets that don't work as "scam" faucets, sometimes the owner just abandons them or forgets to refill, they usually don't have intention to scam.

However, faucets that say they give out 2000 satoshi and only give 1 are scam, but I haven't seen many of those lately.

Just ignore these faucets and don't visit them anymore, however sometimes check back as they might be working again.
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:10:04 AM

I wouldn't refer to faucets that don't work as "scam" faucets, sometimes the owner just abandons them or forgets to refill, they usually don't have intention to scam.

However, faucets that say they give out 2000 satoshi and only give 1 are scam, but I haven't seen many of those lately.

Just ignore these faucets and don't visit them anymore, however sometimes check back as they might be working again.

i think the same, i don't lose already other time to see if faucet is a scam in one site.
i test every new faucet, if pay to faucetbox/xapo or other similar i use, if pay direct i use only if the withdraw limit is low or if i see proof of payment
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 07:22:17 AM

I was finding some faucets lists here that were turned to scam but I didn't found anything. Someone please post your scam sites here in thread so that others will have a reference also. Thank you. Smiley

If you search the forums, you'll see that many people have started this already, and abandoned the thread eventually. Why? Because the list will literally be in the hundreds and possibly THOUSANDS, which will become extremely hard to manage. There are SO many new faucets popping up every single day, and just as many that end up dying out.

Technically, they can't be considered "scams" as they never took an investment from you in the first place, but if you're serious about this, maybe you should start a site called "badfaucets.com" or something and keep an updated directory/list of faucets that don't pay anymore. It's gonna be a LOT of work, but good luck!

superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:53:59 AM

is impossible create a scam list for faucet, because all day born more faucet and follow one site list for scam is hard work and the owner how earn money? ist of faucet earn for ref link, if the list is for the scam don't have ref link  Grin
Devesh

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:43:08 AM

Start with this bastards mate.

satoshieight.com/
https://instantsatoshi.com/index.php
http://satoshiocean.com/login
http://coin-gnt.com/
http://satoshione.com/
http://satoshinine.com/

Dont  be fool with this sites, up to now they are still up

wdnj

Activity: 762

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:43:41 AM

is impossible create a scam list for faucet, because all day born more faucet and follow one site list for scam is hard work and the owner how earn money? ist of faucet earn for ref link, if the list is for the scam don't have ref link  Grin
And every day more faucet sites died.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:02:27 AM

Because of so many bots that's why there are lots of faucet owners turned to scam now, can't count but stay away from surf return this is not faucet but PTC for bitcoin.

NeilLostBitCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 10:54:36 AM

If you search the forums, you'll see that many people have started this already, and abandoned the thread eventually. Why? Because the list will literally be in the hundreds and possibly THOUSANDS, which will become extremely hard to manage. There are SO many new faucets popping up every single day, and just as many that end up dying out.

Technically, they can't be considered "scams" as they never took an investment from you in the first place, but if you're serious about this, maybe you should start a site called "badfaucets.com" or something and keep an updated directory/list of faucets that don't pay anymore. It's gonna be a LOT of work, but good luck!
Yes, they never took an investment but how about at first, those faucet will let you use it and until you reach your threshold, you cannot withdraw all of your hard-earned satoshis, this is the style now of some faucet operator. And of course, faucet operators earned so much because the user helped to earn it by refreshing the page and viewing the ads continuously. You have your money in the faucet but you cannot withdraw it. How about it? Is this not a scam?
NeilLostBitCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 11:05:17 AM

Some faucet operators will never abandon it, they earn so much by letting the users visit/view the faucet. Also, this past few months, I noticed that NEW faucets are really not paying the users. Sometimes they will ban those users when they reach the threshold for withdrawal with this reason "Using multiple accounts" even though they are not.
nicojaewpunk

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:17:11 PM

I think we cant use "scam"  word to the dry faucet.
We didn't lose anything, we are not in hyip or ponzi program which require to deposit, in fact no one forced us to claim in their faucet.
pcsat

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:05:47 PM

New scam site http://frenchbitgirl.space/ Angry
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:10:56 PM

Summing up: All high cashout faucets that promise high rewards.

This way it's easy to know when the faucet is scam. Always better to use instantly paying faucets without any threshold.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
NeilLostBitCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 11:09:31 PM

I think we cant use "scam"  word to the dry faucet.
We didn't lose anything, we are not in hyip or ponzi program which require to deposit, in fact no one forced us to claim in their faucet.
Yeah no one forced us, I think we lose something, how about your hard-earned satoshis or your continuously clicking to CAPTCHA that turned into waste of time? How about it?
NeilLostBitCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 11:11:24 PM

Summing up: All high cashout faucets that promise high rewards.

This way it's easy to know when the faucet is scam. Always better to use instantly paying faucets without any threshold.
That's what Im doing right now, I still use old faucets like freebitco, adbit, etc. Even though I claim low satoshis, and still I am earning. Im afraid to use new faucets nowadays.
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 11:17:22 PM

I think the list of scam faucets will be too long, and not really worth it as many scam faucets dissappear quickly, would take a lot of work to maintain it.

NeilLostBitCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 11:54:48 PM

I think the list of scam faucets will be too long, and not really worth it as many scam faucets dissappear quickly, would take a lot of work to maintain it.
Yeah I think so, But I am listing the scam faucets who are posted by people here in documents so that I will have a reference.
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:10:00 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 08:17:46 AM by landoffaucets

I want to build a list of scam faucets Cool

What should be on the list?

Like here? http://landoffaucets.com/bitcoin/

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
wlan0