Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:32:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Synereo  (Read 10147 times)
bigpattywhack

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:15:19 AM

Is amp a 100% proven scam now or just a lot of fud?
Figured id ask here as its the proper place to ask.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 05:31:45 PM

AMP pricing as far as I can determine:

sats      BTC      USD

ICO spring 2015........2200.... 250.....$0.005

ICO fall 2016...........33000... 600.....$0.200

Dec 11, 2016..........  6000... 750.... $0.045

The only real bagholders are the recent ICO buyers (like CoinFund)...
And, frankly, AMP still looks expensive for what is basically 18 months of vaporware.

The bigger problem = idea that the world wants complicated blockchain based "social networks"...
Steemit has contracted by 50% in 6 months... people are choosing Medium, FB, Twitter, Reddit, etc.
Because they care primarily about simplicity and pageviews and influence.

juras54

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:29:44 PM

I do - 500% on them, but I believe in a brighter future)
bigpattywhack

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:19:59 AM

sats      BTC      USD

And, frankly, AMP still looks expensive for what is basically 18 months of vaporware.

The bigger problem = idea that the world wants complicated blockchain based "social networks"...
Steemit has contracted by 50% in 6 months... people are choosing Medium, FB, Twitter, Reddit, etc.
Because they care primarily about simplicity and pageviews and influence.

But its not a proven scam

Correct?
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 02:07:33 AM

Gone:

https://blog.synereo.com/2016/09/05/meet-rchain-the-first-scalable-blazing-fast-turing-complete-blockchain/

Archived copy:

https://web.archive.org/web/20161018221037/https://blog.synereo.com/2016/09/05/meet-rchain-the-first-scalable-blazing-fast-turing-complete-blockchain/
bigpattywhack

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:26:41 AM

this and that, blah blah blah

market makers better get back on this fucking coin and make the price go the FUCK BACK UP

I just want to know if its a scam, if it is im selling, if not im holding.
daneranon89

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:29:57 AM

Is amp a 100% proven scam now or just a lot of fud?
Figured id ask here as its the proper place to ask.

As per my knowledge, AMPs/Synereo is not a scam. They had some problems in the core team. Especially with this "Greg" and since he is out now, everything should be alright. Price per AMPs will take sometime to recover and get back to the all time high. I have invested into AMPS and holding it.

c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 10:32:59 AM

this and that, blah blah blah

market makers better get back on this fucking coin and make the price go the FUCK BACK UP

I just want to know if its a scam, if it is im selling, if not im holding.

Its not scam but a lot of people lost their faith in the project. I hold my AMPs but I am not sure if it can manage to recover.
bigpattywhack

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:08:52 AM

How much money did people lose on it, if it was just a little then its not a really a scam, but if they lost millions and the devs are responsible then someone needs to get taken to court.
lafona

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:16:06 PM

What's going on with the internal debate? Is it still being hashed out or is there a direction going forward?
bigpattywhack

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:13:44 PM

What's going on with the internal debate? Is it still being hashed out or is there a direction going forward?

Greg was fired and we are waiting for the new news in January. Till then we all in a holding pattern.
rapazev

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:39:49 PM

sats      BTC      USD

lol
is there anyone buying this? after see this drop from 33k to 6k i would never put money in this...

i had some hope for AMP, bought some at poloniex right before last ICO, but after all that mess in their team is just impossible to trust in this project
iamnotback

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:40:31 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2016, 12:20:48 AM by iamnotback

i had some hope for AMP, bought some at poloniex right before last ICO, but after all that mess in their team is just impossible to trust in this project

Well upthread (or maybe it was the other thread), I suggested they perhaps replace the Rchain research with Tendermint/Cosmos or DPoS, but I've just blown up the security of everything scalable that isn't PoW. (or you can invest in a whales-rape-you system if that is "secure" from your perspective)

So all these social networking experiments are D.O.A., including Synereo, Steem(it) and clones such as Ark. Nothing is going to scale securely to social networking volumes until I release my new "Bitcoin killer' blockchain technology. Sorry. These are the facts which will be clear to everyone when my whitepaper is published.

Bruce Wanker and I are laughing at you stupid fuckers who invest even after I warned you all not to (go read my posts in this thread, click my signature below to see my former usernames) and even told you that it was all technobabble bullshit. Ditto Steem(it) which I warned about. But I guess I understand that I warned similarly about Ethereum yet some speculators got very large returns on that technobabble delusion. Ethereum seems to have a long half-life because it will take a while for everyone to realize that Vitalik really failed and Casper is flawed. I was warning it was in Ethereum Paradox thread since last year. But these realizations take time to play out, because n00bs don't understand the technology. My whitepaper is going to be very educational, because I explain all these technological issues in simple English terms comprehensible by anyone with a reasonably analytical mind. 27,000 words thus far. Because I want once and for all, that you speculators (and the world) will better understand all this. Including understanding at a generative essence level what Satoshi invented as it relates to prior art in Byzantine Fault Tolerance and how my invention changes everything again. I want you to understand this not from a technobabble level, but really understand. I can't explain it all in a short blog or forum post. The whitepaper is 27,000 words and growing. That is what it requires to explain it holistically.
bigpattywhack

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:16:46 AM

sats      BTC      USD

lol
is there anyone buying this? after see this drop from 33k to 6k i would never put money in this...

ofc people are still buying, they are trying to get their buy in price lower so then need a smaller pump to get out in the black. Im not doing it but im sure others are..
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:06:16 PM

So - is this coin formally dead now, or are they still going to try to somehow get to launching after X number of years?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
iamnotback

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:52:03 AM

They just built a teaching tool to help evolve the crypto app space not unlike Visual Basic, or Lego which are great tools to get kids hooked on construction and development of science.

You would not construct your house from Lego, no more than you would build a blockchain in Basic.

Ethereum is crypto for kids, and if have not noticed, the potential market for young humans is like 1/5th the entire human population.  So Ethereum is just filling a niche (teaching crypto developers).  All crypto communities fill a niche.  Bitcoin, Ripple, Doge, Dash, MAID, you can go right down the list.  

You would not expect there to only be 1 company in the world would you.  So why are you so surprised that there are so many communities in the Coinmarketcap100?

Crypto communities act like "dot com" era companies who are in their growth/adoption phase.  Eventually, however, investors will be looking to get profits/ROI.

Why did Google not crash and burn with the thousands of other internet companies from the dot com boom?

Because after their growth/adoption phase where they lost millions of dollars in investment capital, they began to earn profits for their shareholders.

Ethereum is an amazing tool that teaches kids about Bitcoin.

Be glad it's not banned:

Just becuase Ethereum won't scale doesn't change the fact that we still can't have some fun while the chain is still alive!

Any real world problem that Ethereum can solve, will thrive on a scalable smartchain.

I like your point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: