Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:04:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i have bitgold for sale, i need btc  (Read 639 times)
mrkingsley (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:42:21 AM

Hello guys, i am looking for a long time partner to do business with, i have bitgold (xau) and i can transfer to your bitgold account, i can pay the 2% charges, you send btc... Contact me
ImnotOctopus

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:48:21 AM

Hello guys, i am looking for a long time partner to do business with, i have bitgold (xau) and i can transfer to your bitgold account, i can pay the 2% charges, you send btc... Contact me
I will buy it how many you have in USD? I will buy it for 50% of its value i sent you a PM regarding this.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:25:30 AM

So, you're looking for it's actual value to get? I don't think that's possible, people take it's value pretty less.

Can you tell me the source of those funds through PM?
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:30:18 AM

a long time partner
I'm wondering why only newbies are looking for "long term" partners
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:34:06 AM

Read this topic before doing business with bitgold: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1133534.0 , it is said to be a scam.
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:48:26 AM

Read this topic before doing business with bitgold: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1133534.0 , it is said to be a scam.
That post clearly states the funds were frozen because they were bought using a stolen credit card. how is bitgold scamming someone by returning the funds to the credit card owner?
Champion Of PvP Humb

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:13:06 PM

You have Telegram OR you send possible Wu?
West man

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:26:02 AM

Bitgold is not a trustable company to deal with. They change their terms of service when people have made purchases and revoke bonuses that were in people's account balances. does that sound trustable to you?
That company is a scam business. I would not touch them with a ten foot pole.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:21:40 AM

That post clearly states the funds were frozen because they were bought using a stolen credit card. how is bitgold scamming someone by returning the funds to the credit card owner?
Read the whole topic, not just the first post. It means you can not trust the funds if they can not prevent fraud to come back to you after receiving funds.
matete

Activity: 210

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:31:11 AM

I am holding bitgold in my account but i am not able to dispose them. I have read severally that it is a scam, how comes one is interested to buy them. When I tried, to sell them, It was easy for me to do so. The only thing I managed to do was to transfer to another person and that was it.
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:13:11 PM

I am holding bitgold in my account but i am not able to dispose them. I have read severally that it is a scam, how comes one is interested to buy them. When I tried, to sell them, It was easy for me to do so. The only thing I managed to do was to transfer to another person and that was it.
I buy bitgold and withdraw bitgold without any issues, if you buy fraudulent funds you expect the company to reward you for that? Why don't you call paypal a scam company when they limit your account with funds for 6 months and sometimes even after that you won't even get your funds.

Companies that try to stop fraud are the best ones out there, if your looking for something simple stick to btc and if you want to go the legit route then you can use Bitgold/paypal for years without any issues.

But we all have a right to choose what online currency best suits our needs, I like bitgold coz I get it cheap and I have to see how the funds were obtained before I buy, don't accept cheap bitgold bought using a credit cards, it's obvious your account will get suspended.
matete

Activity: 210

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:57:58 AM

I buy bitgold and withdraw bitgold without any issues, if you buy fraudulent funds you expect the company to reward you for that? Why don't you call paypal a scam company when they limit your account with funds for 6 months and sometimes even after that you won't even get your funds.

Companies that try to stop fraud are the best ones out there, if your looking for something simple stick to btc and if you want to go the legit route then you can use Bitgold/paypal for years without any issues.

But we all have a right to choose what online currency best suits our needs, I like bitgold coz I get it cheap and I have to see how the funds were obtained before I buy, don't accept cheap bitgold bought using a credit cards, it's obvious your account will get suspended.

What are these sources of bitgold? Of course no one can mine their own bitgold, it has to originate from somewhere. What about cases whereby one buys from a person who received free bitgold on registration, how can one ascertain the source?. It's a little bit confusing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: