Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware ~ Litejavichu and Caponecoin  (Read 1171 times)
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 12:05:35 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2016, 12:47:56 PM by CryptoDatabase

Just wanting to post a public warning about this user and his coin.

Doing my usual insertion of coins into my database website I included their coin today and posted my usual reply to topics that are still active letting them know that it was added.

What ensued can be found here excluding most of my posts as he decided to delete them. My posts can be found below which are pulled from the forum message that a post has been deleted.

The user was unhappy with his coin being added which is okay. He decided to first attempt to insult me then request that his coin be removed from my listing.

When I informed him that the coin would stay and that I updated the listing to Failed he decided to continue with his insults and decided to accuse me of scamming people, stealing their information, and infecting my members computers with keyloggers.

This type of behavior from a coin developer is far from being trustworthy and goes to show what type of person they are. Be weary when dealing with this user or his projects.

Here are my missing posts.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Your coin's information has been added to Crypto Database, if it is missing information or some information is incorrect please let me know.

Your coin could be listed on the index page of Crypto Database. Vote for it here, http://cryptodatabase.net/coins.php?cat=C

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Gentlemen owners of CryptoDatabase

I've removed the link Crypto Database. For two reasons .. First, your page is filled with shit invasive advertising. Second you use your page order to discredit an Exchange / Marketplace / Mineshaft by silly, something that suggests that professionalism is questioned. Please, remove CaponeCoin of your page and forget us.

Thanks for nothing.

Sorry you feel that way, I have updated the coins status to Failed =]

Remove the coin, the coin dont fail, u fail..

The coin will stay whether you like it or not and the status will continue to stay as Failed. Welcome to the internet my friend.

Oh, and as for my status on the index page they stole money from my friends so of course I'm going to warn people about it. End of that story.

report to moderator any troll who does not understand "moderate post"

Your coin has no resources, the announce post looks like shit, and you act like a douchebag. Seems like I was the only one willing to list this coin for anything and you decided to act stupid when that happened. This is why the coin was marked as Failed and will continue to be marked as such until you get your act together and stop acting stupid.

Gentlemen owners of CryptoDatabase

I've removed the link Crypto Database. For two reasons .. First, your page is filled with shit invasive advertising. Second you use your page order to discredit an Exchange / Marketplace / Mineshaft by silly, something that suggests that professionalism is questioned. Please, remove CaponeCoin of your page and forget us.

Thanks for nothing.

Sorry you feel that way, I have updated the coins status to Failed =]

Remove the coin, the coin dont fail, u fail..

The coin will stay whether you like it or not and the status will continue to stay as Failed. Welcome to the internet my friend.

Welcome to my trusted feedback Wink

Your feedback only hurts yourself. You can call me a scammer all you want, doesn't make a difference.

Going to update mine with a screenshot of the convo so you can't go back and try to delete your posts or edit them.

You can keep deleting my posts, won't make a difference as I took screenshots for reference =]

report to moderator any troll who does not understand "moderate post"

I Delete your comments because they carry the signature of your site scams and collect data for subsequent theft ... You are thieves and when they find out, they get angry.

If you are going to accuse someone of scamming you better be prepared to back it up.

Open up a scam report and show everyone what I supposedly steal or have stolen and stop acting like a 4 year old because I refuse to do as you ask.

Just so you know, when you delete my posts it mails me a copy of it so there will always be a record.

If you want to continue acting stupid I can simply make a thread in the reputation forum where you are unable to delete posts with the posts in question and leave everyone else to their opinions regarding your accusations and feedback.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1424529

Feel free to post your side to the story.

Screenshots for future reference in case he decides to delete anything else,

https://i.imgur.com/1jG61AH.png
https://i.imgur.com/qkdc5ET.png
https://i.imgur.com/i7TL3vt.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:23:51 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2016, 12:52:52 PM by Litejavichu

Muha ha ha ha h aha ha hahaha

very careful with this tiparraco, he opens thread  to yourself when you do not want dealings with him and their scammers friends and puppys...How many accounts here Mr.Rex?

by  the way, thanks for free advertising of CaponeCoin, the coin without resources jajajaj

How about with BTI? u put a shoe toooo long  Cheesy

Buy Caponecoin in Safecex, vote for us in Cryptopía, the best exchange/marketplace Thanks Wink

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 06:26:08 PM

Muha ha ha ha h aha ha hahaha

very careful with this tiparraco, he opens thread  to yourself when you do not want dealings with him and their scammers friends and puppys...How many accounts here Mr.Rex?

by  the way, thanks for free advertising of CaponeCoin, the coin without resources jajajaj

How about with BTI? u put a shoe toooo long  Cheesy

Buy Caponecoin in Safecex, vote for us in Cryptopía, the best exchange/marketplace Thanks Wink

Just like your feedback you like to post nonsense. You can assume that me and Rex are the same person all you want, doesn't make a difference. As for BTI, I have nothing to do with the running of that coin so that doesn't make a difference either.

The simple fact that you want to associate with an exchange that has publicly stated they have stolen their users coins and refuse to return them is more than enough to show how untrustworthy you are.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:31:07 PM

Well, your site has a lot of ads, i have to admitt this. I dont know about the quality but i would just to suggest to drop it, delete them and move along. Just imho.

To be honest, both of you didnt act very smart during the convo from my point of view.

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 08:14:11 PM

Well, your site has a lot of ads, i have to admitt this. I dont know about the quality but i would just to suggest to drop it, delete them and move along. Just imho.

To be honest, both of you didnt act very smart during the convo from my point of view.

There should only be 2 ads outside of the free ad system I offer for people. 1 ad on the index page, and 1 ad on the coin listing page.

When it comes to ads they may be annoying to people but it is how the website lives on, enabling me to continue giving out coins via my faucets and providing the services that can be found there as I have since early 2014. Honestly, taking 2-5 seconds to view an ad isn't that much to ask for. Most websites take that long just to load up.

In regards to him, his issue is that I have a message listed on my index page that links to a thread here about an exchange that has stolen hundreds of dollars from multiple people and had no qualms about doing so. The exchange's excuse is they are holding the coins pending criminal investigation which is roughly the 3rd different excuse they have given. Hence his comment saying that I was TronRex and mentioning BTI which was a coin he took over.

Having their coin listed on the site wasn't an issue until he happened to see that message which has been there for months now and is the source of this entire thing.

In regards to his coin, if he would like to apologize for his false accusations and remove them then this entire thing can end and we can all go our merry ways.

My actions may not have been appropriate at times and if so then I apologize. Occasionally I like to type before I think, happens from time to time as with all of us.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 08:17:26 PM

What would be the reason to delete it? It's public information and while I'm not a big fan of CryptoDatabase ads and whatnot - I don't see why he/she should give in to dev's tantrums. I agree with "Move along". No point in making a conflict out of it.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 08:41:31 PM

What would be the reason to delete it? It's public information and while I'm not a big fan of CryptoDatabase ads and whatnot - I don't see why he/she should give in to dev's tantrums. I agree with "Move along". No point in making a conflict out of it.

Over the last two years I have never had someone ask me to remove their coin's listing from the database. It has normally elicited a response of 'Thanks' or requests to update information I may have gotten incorrect, may have changed, or just overlooked.

If someone would want their coin removed then I would normally be okay with that and fulfill that request if the reason was valid. For instance if a coin's name was changed then the old listing would be removed or updated accordingly. In this case the reasoning behind the request was based on my warning message mentioned in my previous post so it's removal was refused.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:48:26 PM

well he can keep it but than he just has to deal with the drama and just take it Wink

Litejavichu

Activity: 693

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:39:39 AM

My point of view, You should ask before for me or de Cryptobites community if we want to be included in your site/plaze. I think it's better to go as elephant in hardware shop
Nonsense? your opinion here, not in the bible or ONU laws.

Have a good day Wink

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 07:37:38 AM

My point of view, You should ask before for me or de Cryptobites community if we want to be included in your site/plaze. I think it's better to go as elephant in hardware shop

Have a good day Wink

I don't need anyone's permission to display public information on my websites.
jagrapolite5

Activity: 539

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:46:01 PM

Have a good day Wink

I don't need anyone's permission to display public information on my websites.

lol This was the same argument bleutrade and stirling coin dev had lol he came in all asking to remove his coin not know what open source means...

This is even worse as this is public info ...bahaha this is good stuff.

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: