Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:51:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: College Implements Gender Neutral Bathrooms  (Read 1369 times)
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:00:24 PM
Merited by Foxpup (4)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YREZSZ1XPg

At first this seems a bit crazy, but I can see why they did it...

It seems like a response to the recent legislation in NC, MS, and other states...

NC, for example... passed a law in certain cities which allows trans-gender to use the restroom for whichever gender they identify with... In response, the state passed a law which repeals every anti-discrimination law that is not on the state level (basically, fuck you... you can't make a law that doesn't discriminate against gays)... forcing transgender to use the restroom of the gender they were born with (regardless of whether they currently have a penis or vagina)

So, in response to the response, we'll just take all the signs off all the bathrooms... touché motherfuckers
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:13:11 PM

It seems like a response to the recent legislation in NC, MS, and other states...

NC, for example... passed a law in certain cities which allows trans-gender to use the restroom for whichever gender they identify with... In response, the state passed a law which repeals every anti-discrimination law that is not on the state level (basically, fuck you... you can't make a law that doesn't discriminate against gays)... forcing transgender to use the restroom of the gender they were born with (regardless of whether they currently have a penis or vagina)

So, in response to the response, we'll just take all the signs off all the bathrooms... touché motherfuckers

i think this solution ifor gender discriminations on restrooms is quite logical.. i totatly support gender neutral restrooms..  people dont care about gender while they are pissing for sure .. they just want to feel comfortable..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:02:34 PM

Politics should be kept out of colleges and bathrooms. Tansgenders are mentally deranged people, who needs psychiatric treatment rather than college admissions. People who were born as male, should use male-only restrooms. Else, perverts can claim that they feel like women and use the ladies restroom. God knows what can happen if they are allowed to do so.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:02:30 PM

Politics should be kept out of colleges and bathrooms. Tansgenders are mentally deranged people, who needs psychiatric treatment rather than college admissions. People who were born as male, should use male-only restrooms. Else, perverts can claim that they feel like women and use the ladies restroom. God knows what can happen if they are allowed to do so.

Propaganda. This is still the same propaganda. What they want is to destroy our glorious Race by inciting all the sins ! Why trying to cure them ? Maybe you can convince me, but if they're case is desesperated, why not burn them alive ? This will be a warming-up for what will wait them for the eternity, so I don't think that they will dislike it. It will surely be the inverse ! I vote for the return of the Holy Inquisition. Who's with me Smiley ?

Moloch (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:53:05 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

You seem to be under the impression that a pervert couldn't already dress as a woman and use the ladies room without anyone noticing...

Also, what are they even scared of? Some tranny might see her penis while pissing at the urinal?  Oh, that's right... Ladies don't have urinals... What the fuck is the issue? Does boy shit stink worse than girl shit?

Why do you want some tranny in the men's room anyway?

Do you really want some ex-man, who now has boobs and a vagina, wearing a dress and make-up... To use the men's room because SHE has a y chromosome?!?
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:43:31 PM

Nothing crazy nor new here. I've been to hundreds small restaurants where there's only one bathroom, for both sexes. I think all McDonald's and KFC fast food restaurants have only one toilet in France, Italy and Spain. There are no issues.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
PakistanHockeyfan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:57:06 PM

Women could get easily raped in bathrooms now. Not to say it hasn't happened even without those rule changes but to just say that it'll be worse. If you're transgendered as a woman, you belong in the woman bathroom. If you're transgendered as a man, go to the man bathroom. Why are we complicating things
hasan7779

Activity: 307

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:08:27 AM

Collage implements need separate bathroom because male and female characteristic separate, they Nature style separate so need separate bathroom.
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:53:24 AM

What a waste of time and money.

Really, could've invested that money so much better but nope. Decided it'd be best to put it towards a fucking bathroom in which everyone can go into.

Here's what it should be: Male bathroom and Female bathroom.

Whatever the fuck your sex is, you go into that bathroom! There are ONLY 2 genders that exist and you need to go into the one that was assigned at birth.

Of course, if you have all this surgery done to make you look like you are the opposite sex then go into the opposite bathroom. No need to bitch and complain to get a *special* bathroom, just for you.

Just don't go into a bathroom because you feel one day you're a man but the next you're a female. Just be grateful you were even assigned a gender and thus have a life - it's a gift you should cherish not complain about.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:46:46 AM

You seem to be under the impression that a pervert couldn't already dress as a woman and use the ladies room without anyone noticing...

Also, what are they even scared of? Some tranny might see her penis while pissing at the urinal?  Oh, that's right... Ladies don't have urinals... What the fuck is the issue? Does boy shit stink worse than girl shit?

Why do you want some tranny in the men's room anyway?

Do you really want some ex-man, who now has boobs and a vagina, wearing a dress and make-up... To use the men's room because SHE has a y chromosome?!?

If he had a penis when he was born, he his a man and can't change this. If he has some disgusting plastic boobs, then he just go to the men bathroom and act as a man and will assume his sins. If he got killed or beaten, maybe this is put him the mind back to its correct place.

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:42:21 AM

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 10:05:47 AM

I don't think it is fair to claim this is meant as discrimination against gays. It seems to me that these anti-discrimination laws are being abused to the point of discriminating against heterosexuals of normative gender identities, therefore they decided to end the manipulation of the anti-discrimination laws to put a permanent end to this abuse as far as this subject is concerned. IMO this was a smart move that maximally serves all involved.
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:39:19 AM

Think back to your preteen to teenage years guys, how many of you would have been comfortable in high school going to the same bathroom with the opposite sex.
PakistanHockeyfan

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:27:13 AM

Really, could've invested that money so much better but nope. Decided it'd be best to put it towards a fucking bathroom in which everyone can go into.

Whatever the fuck your sex is, you go into that bathroom! There are ONLY 2 genders that exist and you need to go into the one that was assigned at birth.

Of course, if you have all this surgery done to make you look like you are the opposite sex then go into the opposite bathroom. No need to bitch and complain to get a *special* bathroom, just for you.

Just don't go into a bathroom because you feel one day you're a man but the next you're a female. Just be grateful you were even assigned a gender and thus have a life - it's a gift you should cherish not complain about.
Haha, exactly. I actually already said that. If I were a woman and saw a male dressed like a woman but so clearly looked like a man via facial structure and body structure, I would somewhat be uncomfortable but it wouldn't matter to me all that much. However, if that same woman were to get surgery to fully look like a woman, I'd be fine.
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:38:16 AM

I fear you didn't actually bother yourself to watch the video in the OP

The college is not installing a third restroom... there is no money being spent...

They are converting all the current male/female restrooms into unisex restrooms... they will have new labels of "bathroom with urinals", and "bathroom without urinals" instead of male vs female... new concept man

This is what happens when you try to discriminate... you get shit like this in response...

Cities in several states passed anti-discrimination laws... religitards in state congress' overruled the anti-discrimination laws (because they are fucking retarded as always)... so... next step is no more gender identity at all for restrooms... good luck making that illegal
Rengar

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:16:37 AM

This generally sounds like a good idea, until you think about the dirty (pun intended) things people can do in there.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 10:09:16 AM

This generally sounds like a good idea, until you think about the dirty (pun intended) things people can do in there.

I used to work in a bar, and the women's bathrooms were always disgusting at the end of the night. The men's bathrooms maybe had a little bit of piss on the floor, but the women's bathrooms looked like a bunch of animals were in there. I would rather not share a bathroom with these creatures.
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:29:43 PM

I used to work in a bar, and the women's bathrooms were always disgusting at the end of the night. The men's bathrooms maybe had a little bit of piss on the floor, but the women's bathrooms looked like a bunch of animals were in there. I would rather not share a bathroom with these creatures.

Funny post mate Cheesy ! I would have say that it is pretty much the inverse. I never went to the girls toilets, but I saw this place as much more clean that us were. It seems I was wrong, but maybe this is an exception due to their location ?

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:50:50 PM

Actually quite surprised by that, most if not all the ladies toilets have been to have been nearly spotless. Whenever I'm out in the pubs and fancy a quick line of marching powder, I always head towards the women's Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 08:01:58 PM

While I wish we could just let people use bathrooms based on gender identity, this seems like a valid option for places wanting to be transgender friendly.

As a trans person currently living in NC, this law sucks ass.  Big burly transmen will be in the girls room and freak them out, transgirls will be in the guys room and risk being attacked.  Either way, police may be called and take time to check ID's, not to mention if you get an officer that isn't TG friendly....

You're pretty much stuck between outing yourself to the world as trans and risking your safety, and risking being charged with a sex crime.

Going to the bathroom shouldn't feel like Mission Impossible to avoid being seen -_-

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: